ITT: ask broseph anything

ITT: ask broseph anything.

Yes, I'm quite aware I'm cute and that I have a nice bathroom edition.

Have you poopeed on a peepee b4??!?

No, I always douche myself out until I'm clean as a whistle.

how rich is your dad?

>nice bathroom
Niggah I'm indian but that bathroom would make me leave the streets any day of the week.

Not very my mummy is a millionaire.

Is that an insult or a compliment?

I haven't been here in like 2 years my golly it took a while for me to realise who you are. Some before and after pics please??

What have you been up to, still drugs and shopping and the usual what not?

You live with your mom?

Why do you use a trip? You are quite short and your muscle mass is nothing to aspire too. Your moms bathroom is nice though.

No.

I've been doing my law degree. Not much shopping. Lots of bodybuilding as u can see from my cute physique. I don't have pics of me before, but if anyone has them feel free to post!

>would leave an overcrowded, disease laden scourge hole for a marble palace

No shit

Another recent pic plox

Yeah her bathroom is cute.
I'm cute.
I'm BIG.
I use a trip because I'm a goddamn icon.

who are you

is your mom also a lawyer and that's how she got rich?

lol I would if a could. This Macbook is new and my new iPhone is malfunctioning (the touchscreen won't work) so I have very few pics of myself right now.

You look heavy

No lol.

I've been on Veeky Forums for like 7 years.

Scooch over to the left a bit and move your arm out the way, I'll get the picture myself.

I'm inside the house.

Yeah I'm 96kg at 5'8"! :-)

When are you going to cut? It's been a few years of bulking hasn't it?

you and me both man.

still going on fabulous shopping sprees?

you must me new

Well have fun the only people in that house are my mum and dad. They'll probably be furious that some 17-year-old with autism is in their house and will stick you in the blender.

Nah. :-X I'm not into designer clothes really I spend all my money on partying (to meet men!!!) and steroids and food and cute shit.

Never.

the broseph i remember always had a fresh bag of burberry with every thread.

you cruising right now or doing a blast?

Actually they were very nice, we are having tea and biscuits b/c Britain.

I just finished doing tren and test e it was GREAT. I have like two or three more shots worth of the test e then I'll go back to test c. The cycle was great (gained a lot of weight), just wish I could have run it for longer but I don't want to die.

>TRIPFAG bragging about his body and mommy's money on Veeky Forums

Holy shit I don't think I've ever seen such insecurity in my life.

Babe it's 4.50am here. They would NOT be pleased.

what do you think about the vietnam war

Yeah I have borderline personality disorder. :-S Wanna fight about it? XXX

yeah i have a love-hate relationship with tren man. plus its just good not to blast it for too long.

you should def cruise though. Brew some more test C, its practically identical as test E but its a lot easier to brew. cruise 4 lyfe bby

I dunno it would have been cool if communism hadn't won? What an odd question!

Yeah I have lots of test-c for once the test-e ends.

Tren is great. I love it because I don't get any side effects anymore. I used to get very severe acne and a bit of gyno (remedied easily with arimidex). I've never gotten too many (but gotten all the rewards - increased strength, size, diced up muscles) and this time was no exception. The only thing that is annoying from a cycle is being insatiably horny. I get so many sex dreams and a little scab on the tip of my penis from frantic masturbation. :-X

well shit man all you need to do now is cut, get a boyfriend and blast some tren again. then you'll be in heaven.

the sex dreams are wild. for me it was always some intense odd dream and it'd morph into a sex dreams. all the objects would start to transition into forms of tits and ass and everything would just start thrusting on each other. inanimate objects morphing into dicks and vaginas fucking each other

It's hard to find a boyfriend when you're only into men twice your age! :-((( I doubt I'll cut - I love being heavy and a lot of guys like it.

I always just have dreams about guys I've been with lol. I even have dreams where I'm fucking sure I was wanking while I as asleep because I can sense it in the dream. Then I wake up and finish the job. Never had that kind of dream off of steroids lol.

where to buy steroids?

post cb
haven't seen a recent picture in years.

Shit dude is that your house? Looks nice af where is it

> I'm fucking sure I was wanking while I as asleep because I can sense it in the dream

i've done the same thing man. or i'll wake up finding myself like humping my mattress.

the funny thing is tren will also give me extremely emotional dreams so sometimes i'll wake up at 4 am, start crying, then fap and be unable to fall asleep. but while on tren i was able to function with 4 hours of sleep for an entire day no problem, and when i was feeling lethargic i'd just up my test and it seemed to work.

G4P ever?

gay4free

I'm gay.

I'm glad I don't get emotional type sides!

Its a marketable skill

If you do something you love its like you never have to work right?

Ya but u ever get money for it

Do you prefer cut or uncut cocks?

UN
FUCKING
CUT

I want broseph and trappy to fuck.

Would broseph fuck trappy?

Good taste.

Who?

:-)))!

Best part for me when blowing an uncut cock is swirling my tongue inside of the foreskin. Shit drives me insane

lol, everyone I have sex with is uncut because Europe.

faurk bro you got fat

Where do you live broseph? I have an older dom daddy that would love to fuck you.

n-nudes?

You are probably one of the worst things about this board

Hey look it's the degenerate drugaroo parasite

Why haven't you killed yourself yet

so you're a homo? big whoop, didn't want to find about it

have i seen your pics on /pol/

What caused your mental illness?

You look fat. I can see your fat ass gut protruding through your tank top.