Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums
I'm a girl who has reached the point of no return when it comes to loose skin
What can I do to improve the appearence of it since bulk and cut cycles won't have much of an effect on me on virtue of my condition?
My skin doesn't fold or anything so I don't think I need surgery (although I'm open to getting it in the future if nothing else works) but it does look lax and crepe-y. What can I do? At this rate I'll never find a nice husband.

develop a charming personality

wait nevermind you're a woman that's impossible

How much did you cut? How fast? It takes time if you cut quickly, like a year. At least it did for my brother who cut like 70 lbs in 4 months. Waiting (and bulking) should help...and surgery is an option too

Oh come on user, what's with the attitude?
Aren't gay men supposed to be nice?

Total of 90 lbs but kind of unevenly (gaining and losing and gaining and losing) for like... 3 years?

oh shit son! you absolute madman!!

>gay men
>nice
>not sassy
This why people get mad and then shoot up gay bois.

So funny thing about finding a "nice husband", guys care but not nearly as much as you think. This is for yourself OP.

Seriously there are hundreds of thousands of girls from Model to Land whale that have found husbands. IMO you're at the prime time to find one.

Give you a situation, lets say you're a 6/10. Meet up with a dude after becoming a 8/10, you guys have tones of fun and amazing sex, and he finds a 9/10, or better yet you get injured, can't exercise as much and drop down to a 7/10 or 6.5. Needless to say if he was only dating you as a 8/10 he'll lose interest.

Or meet dude now, find common ground and keep working to your 8/10 goal, lets say you make it. Couple things happen here...

1. He didnt go after you for your tone skin, but you got it, which is a bonus for him/incentive to stay.
2. Confidence boost for you.
3. And he's more likely to care for you in the situations mentioned above, not ding dong ditch you.

Will being a 8/10 fuck you for husbando material dudes, no. Will it make it more difficult to find that perfect husband who lifts and spoils you, maybe. But trust me when I say you just need a confidence boost and to work on your personality. Dating personality less girls who look hot is boring, and nobody wants ugly chicks, but superficial attracts superficial.

I'm going back to staring at myself in the mirror.

I'm not sure I get what you're saying but I'll try to get what you're saying
Thanks

I'm the unicorn bro above, basically that shit isn't going to bounce back.

Thats a big drop time is alot less of a factor here, think of it like saran wrap, it has some natural flex, but you stretch it too much and it won't bounce back.

Basically if you think you NEED a body to attract an awesome spouse, than just know it won't be as effective at keeping one.

I think I might do fine at keeping one but you know how people are these days, you just need the right bait or else they get too easily distracted
Everyone is always looking for something better all the time and I'm not the only nice girl in town

And there it is, the reading comprehension of a female

And there it is, a loser

>I think I might do fine at keeping one but you know how people are these days, you just need the right bait
No i don't know how people are these days. If i've been interested in a girl i've either A, got them, or B, found out they're not really what i was interested in. This isn't fishing, this is finding a partner, if you can't attract them with what your best selling points are, you have terrible selling points.
>I'm not the only nice girl in town
So you're afraid of losing a guy to someone else, thats just one of your downsides, Insecurity isn't attractive, and i'd even consider this geosynclines/borderline separation anxiety.

>And there it is, a loser
That's the ugliest point i've seen so far. As a guy who's never had a problem with finding a girl even before i was fit, you have alot more to work on than your loose skin.

>That's the ugliest point i've seen so far.

What point?
What else do you call a guy who comes to random threads on Veeky Forums just to say "hurr durr women everyone" based on one post from one woman if not "loser"? I was gonna say retard but that one gets thrown around a lot

>if you can't attract them with what your best selling points are, you have terrible selling points.

In order to give the selling points you need to lure people into the store mate

Well for starters its the internet, worse of all its Veeky Forums, how about ignore them. What did calling him a name back do, probably made his day before he went on to PLG.

If that easily ticks you off [or bothers you] and you'll snap at someone like that [or reply], its not attractive or empowering, its childish. He's not right for saying it but neither are you. the conversation may have been...

user: "You're Dumb"
You: "At least I'm not stupid and ugly"

My point is you seem to base your attractiveness on your personality, fine I barely know you but between...
>And there it is, a loser
>...you know how people are these days
>Everyone is always looking for something better

...my first impression isn't nice girl, its an insecure, easily bothered, self loathing girl who blames all of her problems on everything else and people being too "distracted" or not interested in you even though your "nice".

You may be nice, but are you interesting? Or are you boring? Are you loud because you want people to see your confidence? Or do you exude confidence?

Work on yourself first, it will work a shit tone better than fixing your loose skin.

[Which is why the psychologist is saying believe in yourself.]

>Well for starters its the internet, worse of all its Veeky Forums,

I know
So why can't I insult him too and just have it seen as banter instead of it becoming some type of smear on my character

But your luring them in by saying walking through the door will earn them 10 dollars and your trying to sell something else instead. Thats not advertising your strong points.

Being a confident person gets you out there.

Being a charming person gets you noticed.

Being a nice person gets you liked.

Attractiveness is not just about looks...
Passion
Compassion
Confidence
Honesty
Patience
Dignity
being civil

their all attractive points. A body is only a selling point for as long as its worth. Its short lived and superficial.

I'll draw it out in laymen terms cause your missing it.

IF THEIR COMING TO YOU FOR YOUR BODY, THATS WHAT THEIR ATTRACTED TO. PERIOD.

Why would anyone go to a hot body, and ignore someone who's average if they just wanted a nice girl. Its like your trying to fish with a fucking shoe jesus christ.

>So why can't I insult him too and just have it seen as banter instead of it becoming some type of smear on my character

But your missing my point
>What did calling him a name back do

Why would it be worth it, why even do it, do you feel better, do you think what you said was going to make him change his ways, do you think it makes you look any better. There are a thousand questions i could ask but the answer will always be "no".

And if you answer yes to any one of them, i go back to my statement of you need to look at your "personality" and grow up a bit first.

And since when did calling someone you don't know on the internet considered banter. You wouldn't say it to someone in the mall, anonymity is not an excuse.

>And since when did calling someone you don't know on the internet considered banter.

Like you said this is Veeky Forums
Tis what we do

hgh does wonders for skin. I say get on some mk677 or some shit. You do lose your natty card, but who needs that with a tight butt and a hot man

>Tits or GTFO

idk about you but i think i look good

DAME SUN

If I was with a girl like that I'd stick my duck in her and never pull it out.

My first thought was that you misspelled dick, but then I remembered this was Veeky Forums and I realized this may have been intentional

>tfw small duck
>tfw it's a duckling and I have nothing to worry about bcoz it'll grow into a full size duck

>tfw it'll grow into a full sized duck but never a beautiful swan

Holy fuck senpai this is why women will never get it. I won't bother linking to your replies since I'm too lazy, but just fucking read your own posts again. You're just so childish and arrogant in all the wrong ways, you have no self-respect and you're a miserable bag of shit. I hope you realise you should fix yourself first, maybe try to understand the world around you, but I'll be honest, I don't think you can, so I'll give you a helping hand.

The world isn't fair, you stupid slut, it's hard and horrible and it will fucking shit down your throat whenever you let it to, which is why you must take control. It's painfully obvious you, like most women, have no idea how this works from the fact that your logic went like this
>Hurr durr I refuse to take advice also omg did u just insult me???/// Fuck u fgt
>Lol whore nice insults what the fuck are you in a kindergartner?
>Omg but he insulted me first?!?!?!?!/1/1

You literally lost sight of your goals, your aspirations and hopes from something so trivial as an insult, in a place where insults get thrown around so much they lose all value, in a place where insults aren't meant to hurt you but to help you in your path to self-improvement. But to start that path you must first accept that you're stupid, that you know nothing, that you are not powerful BUT that you want to improve. You need to accept that there is something to better, before you can start the betterment. To come here believing you already know better is to come here primed for failure.

This is a long post that says nothing of value

When did I refuse to take advice? The guy I called a faggot and the guy I called a loser/retard weren't giving advice
Unicorn guy was and I talked normally

I don't know if it is serious that you guys are getting triggered with me because I insulted some anons

holy shit this is some next level bs

You go to any thread and you will find people calling eachother names and being autistic, thats what happens ALL THE TIME. But you had to ride on this girl because you felt like having a self-aggrandizing psychological power trip over..... a woman perhaps? I'm not defending her because everyone should take the slate here, but your pathetic attempt to counteract this womans less than optimal way of conducting herself on a fucking image board is sexist, either from you white knighting her to understanding, or imagining that she doesn't already. If a guy had written what she wrote, would you have corrected him?

tldr aspire to see outside of yourself you piece of shit, go die in a cave. then come out and see you sucked all along.

Welcome to the part where all the lonely men with an axe to grind on all the women that have treated them wrong, come crawling out of the woodwork, to spit vitriol in any direction, not realizing that its the bile inside thats making them ill.

Skin is way more elastic then you think, you can mistake fat flabs for loose skin. Just keep loosing fat and the skin will suck in.

I work for a pro skincare company. There isnt too much you can do outside of a practitioner. Laser skin resurfacing and skin tightening treatments are available but they are expensive and the skill of the doctor using them will vary as will the results. There are some supplements that will help with elastin renewal skinade.co.uk liquid collagen like this can help but it wont have the same effect as treatments. Microdermabrasion and dermarolling can also help somewhat.

Can you faggots for one secondd pretend you dont all have bleeding pussys?
And for the faggot attacking OP for being female, quit your shit. I would be defensive too if you came out with that passive agressive pussy nigger shit. Go fuck yourself man. Tired of your beta /r9k/ SHIT in every fucking thread. AND I KNOW ITS YOU

Anyway since noone gave a clear answer I will just say that skin can tighten, sometimes it takes 2 years for it to reach full tightness after a major and rapid weight loss so that is something going for you.

Fucking kill yourself like OMG?!?!

Learn to cook, clean, and be generally sane and you can net yourself an 8/10 if your a 4/10.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

>AND I KNOW IT'S YOU

This post explains it well. Also don't stop fucking him. It doesnt really matter what you look like. I'm a Veeky Forums chad-like dude and I left a 9/10 for a 7/10 because the 7 actually LIKES to fuck rather than just "wellll... If you want to we can" bullshit.

I do the majority of the cooking

>being a girl
Loose skin isn't the problem here.

Is it you french frog ?

I know but what are my options
Going tranny wouldn't feel right either

Ummm no?? How dare you?!??
Back the fuck off???

Price is not a problem desu I'm good with saving money
Can you elaborate a bit more? Like what type of lasers? I know there are a lot of them