I think he may or may not has been using some performance enchancing medicine

I think he may or may not has been using some performance enchancing medicine.

Other urls found in this thread:

bookzz.org/book/651282/e99763
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mismeasure_of_Man#Criticism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Social_correlations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who gives a shit? If your job required you to be fit as fuck I bet you would too.

op how tall are you?

No way! Just hard pressing on the Smith machine, ss, and gomad will get you that in 6 months. Try and see, you'll thank me later dyel.

Left is natty goalbod tho

genetics do play a role op.
And he is a fanatic gymrat.
And what is that, maybe 12% bf

This, left looks way better

>left looks way better
what a huge fag u are

Try 15%. Terrible picture to try to convince him using steroids.

I mean the guy on the left looks like your most average lifter who just goes to the gym for fun and then you have Golden One who has trained forever and is at peak of his bulk, insane pump, tan, lighting and angle.

And this is supposed to be some kind of convincing evidence?

You mean "the golden faggot"
Look at his pics of a few years ago. Dude has roided and has actually lost mass in the past years.

Plus his opinions about Europe are cringy as fuck seeing as he has been cucked just as hard as his country.

>Plus his opinions about Europe are cringy as fuck

t. Burger

Go home Richard.

He has that 3D look unlike the other guy.

>And he is a fanatic gymrat.
His face is literally a rat

>his opinions about Europe are cringy as fuck
I wonder who could be behind this post.

not true but I have to be natty because I'd never survive a roid cycle without killing someone

His brother is obviously on the juice.

Roid rage is a myth. Just like PMS it is an excuse for people to be assholes.

>wanting to get rid of scum is cringy
lol ok mohammed

no its isnt. take it from an ex-tren user. im much calmer off cycle

>2016
>not being a neonazi who won't admit he's a neonazi
C'mon, guys, you gotta mass genocide to get mass - kill big to get big. C'mon!

>half natty lighting
>Tan
>Next to smaller guy
>Not extremely lean
>Not extremely big
Pretty sure he's natty. Y'all just a bunch of dyels

The way it states, not the cause. As long as Europeans keep on honoring their heritage and culture the mudslims will be filtered out. And what will be left will be adapted citizens who actually give to the community.

Lel

>PMS is an excuse to be an asshole

I mean I'm not a chick but I have experienced long term pain before. Pain makes you an asshole. All your patience reserve goes into dealing with constant pain so you have no patience left for any other shit.

>As long as Europeans keep on honoring their heritage and culture the mudslims will be filtered out. And what will be left will be adapted citizens who actually give to the community.

>he actually thinks this will happen
>he doesn't know about parallel societies forming
>he thinks muslims will actually abide by western laws

allahu ackbar t b h

read on a swedish forum a few weeks ago that he juices.

I dont remember it exactly but basically he had a profile on a steroid forum where he posted questions about how to take a certaiin kind of steroids and someone just linked to it.

He did not admit it when the guy posted that link so I mean you cant be certain. I think his only comment was "lol" or "hehe" or something like that. Should be pretty easy to find if youre on the swedish forum flashback whe he posts/posted if you want to investigate further.

>honoring their heritage and culture
In the words of Dough Stanhope:

"Nationalism does nothing but teach you to hate people you never met, and to take pride in accomplishments you had no part in... All that stuff, tradition and heritage, it's dead people's baggage - quit carrying it. Did you make it up? 'No, it was passed on to me.' Pass it back."

How can one man be such a walking hilarious meme
Stupid, people are not interchangable, culture is not a malleable thing anyone can be a part of, it requires intrinsic blood-feeling.

European culture is not real either, and a lot of countries in Europe are not real for the same reason, such as Germany, Italy, France and the UK.
The strong men of Europe must learn from the muslims 2bh, Islam = Bronze age indo-european values

Leftist vision of the world truly is horrifying. "I am born as a blank state, I owe nothing to nobody, the world can be seen in a binary way with good or bad things and nothing is precious in this world except what can benefit me here and now."

Doug Stanhope is right-wing. He's just not an idiot.

>atomism is not idiotic
REEEE t b h

You're not right wing if you dismiss your heritage. You're not right wing if you think the gift your ancestors made to you by building and protecting your culture, your civilisation, the values of your people, the traditions of your folk, the spirit of your heroes, the blood and the pain of your forefathers are a burden you want - and think you can - to just get rid of.

You're a fucking marxist if you think this way.

You don't know what Marxism is, do you?

Doesn't he live in Sweden? How the fuck does he manage to juice? I thought they had nazi-tier anti steroid laws? As in a cop can walk up to you in the street and ask you to do a drug test.

nah ireland

They never do.

t. too right wing for /pol/ and has also have actually read a book in my life and don't get all my opinions from youtube

He seems like a honest guy, but who knows. If I didn't know his vids I would guess he's on something.

Oh, but in this instance you are the one in the wrong either way, seeing as marxism, that is orthodox marxism and not ML, maoism, Juche etc. is necessarily atomistic, and humans only have an identity insofar as class consciousness goes.

>tren
for most people sterons = testosterone. And test alone doesn't really cause roid rage.

>sells training programs
>advertises to be natural

you too can be natural and huge like me just buy my training plan and diet plan

nonsense. Culture is a malleable thing that a hypothetical person can be a part of, but it requires that he largely conforms to its language/customs/values and does not seek to undermine them. Consider the Christianization of various places around the world centuries ago, and how it was a success in terms of becoming a dominant culture and uniting disparate peoples. Check out the history of Poland starting in the 9th century, for example.

It's never an excuse to go off on others.

I know what marrxism is, both economically and socially, but I was obviously talking about a form ofultural marxism (and not the jewish conspiracy thing). That's seeing the world in a white and black way, in good and bad, in opressed and opressors. To stop that they want to erase what they call "determinisms" (races, traditions, familly, etc), because they hate the idea that people can be driven by something they can't control orr shape to their desires. They believe we can and should be equal, that only determinisms are stopping us from that ideal society free of hate and inequality.

Saying "All that stuff, tradition and heritage, it's dead people's baggage - quit carrying it." is just purely a leftist way of thinking. You can't get rid of who you are, you are shaped by your biology, your heritage and your own experiences, that's your identity.

first picture of latsbrah where he looks like man instead of boy

Christianity is not culture. "Christendom" is really only applicable to the crusaders, who much like the arabs united by ideology and subsequently muddled their bloodlines by mixing with other european peoples and also levantines. Organic, long-lasting Christianity is necessarily sprung from blood as one sees in the traditional church of the orient.

Christianity as practiced globally is not a unified culture, no. But as practiced by a definable group in a definable area, it certainly is. Culture is a set of beliefs and behaviors, a shared experience. Mormons in Utah are a culture. The Amish in Pennsylvania are a culture. Being a part of those groups doesn't require blood heritage for generations.

>You can't get rid of who you are, you are shaped by your biology, your heritage and your own experiences, that's your identity.
Indeed, reminds me of the words of a wise philosopher:

"Men make their own history, but they do not make it as they please; they do not make it under self-selected circumstances, but under circumstances existing already, given and transmitted from the past. The tradition of all dead generations weighs like a mountain on the minds of the living." - Karl Marx

Ooopsie, seems you accidentally historical materialism. Top kek.

You know, there's more than two sides to this, i.e. "your way of thinking" and "marxism". Liberals and libertarians are technically right-wing in the economic sense, yet they are not culturally conservatie. learn2politics instead of oversimplifying m8

Stop acting like such an edgy tard.
When someone says they're 'proud' of either being a nationality or an ethnic group, it doesn't mean that they are claiming that they are directly responsible for the group's accomplishments. What they mean by pride is merely, recognizing the great achievements of those who came before you, and recognizing that you are the inheritor of those achievements (separation of church and state, freedom of speech, western culture), and aspiring to do great things of your own so as to live up to your name, as it were.
In the same way that you can be proud of your parents or your grandparents.

I know it's a myth.

But I already have an anger.

I will probably end up on roids.

It's funny you say that, because mormons and the amish are among the most succesful ethnic groups in America precisely BECAUSE they've been historically incredibly insular and avoided marrying out.

And sure, America being an instrument of Satan and literal hell manifest on earth makes at least somewhat of an exception, despite how much violence and depression it breeds, and how its really only held together by greed and copious amounts of prescription opioids for the common man.

You do realize I first said "leftist vision" and then precised it as "a form of cultural marxism" which I explained how I defined? You aren't stupid enough to actually think I was talking of Karl Marx and his works?

>Liberals and libertarians are technically right-wing in the economic sense

Yes, and we were obviously talking about cultural views and not economical ones. Did you even read ? Would the quote have been "I'm economically liberal but I don't believe culture and traditions should be carried on" I of course would have talked about it.

oh, and this

>right-wing
>left-wing

Looks like he's on dbol

fuck off evola go ride your fucking tiger

If this was the case I'd have no problem with it at all. In fact that would be great; seeing ourselves as the inheritors and caretakers of the great achivements of the past, and ONLY the great ones (while ignoring and growing past the mistakes of our forebearers).

But it's not. Just hang out at this board or listen to nationalists speak. You'll see plenty of /pol/tards claiming the accomplishments of people with the same skin-pigmentation as they as "theirs". Claims that other people are "inferior" because there aren't that many accomplishments done by people with their level of melanin in the skin. Ideas that we have to do as our forebearers did or be "cucks"; no room for improvement or change, no caretaking of the good but just perpetuation of everything both good and bad.

Stagnation. This is why Nietzsche hated nationalism. Because in practice it is precisely the opposite of what of what you speak of - it's digging in the past for an idealised image of a past that was never real in order to compensate for the lack of things to be proud of in the present. It is laziness; small-mindedness masquerading as greatness and shame masquerading as pride. Where is the "blond beast", the roaring lion, among these closeted cuckold fetishists trying to 'redpill' people online and posting dumb charts and A Wyatt Mann cartoons from their mom's basement while lamenting their virginity? What have THEY themselved DONE in order to safeguard and improve what you say they've inherited? Nothing. Less than nothing.

They designate anyone who disagrees with them on a chinese cartoon forum as "weak", "beta", "cuck", "sjw", etc. etc. - a billion different labels all meaning "not like me" - in order to imply that they are "strong" in contrast. But just writing something on an anonymouse board makes no man strong. Just having thoughts in your head does not make you "alpha" or whatever other meme niggas are using these days. What do any of them DO?

Do you realize the same could be said about basically any ideology, that the masses, no matter the side, are stupid and weak? There are actual right wing activists doing work and producing intellectual content, working out and preparing to fight or practicing traditions because they have a meaning to them. You're defining ethnic or national pride (and all of what that can imply) by looking at /pol/, and that's not really fair.

>How can one man be such a walking hilarious meme

He's actually a pretty cool dude and seems to be evolving into something of a bantzlord, which is hilarious to watch. He is, officially, identified as a black lesbian, afterall.

>fuck off evola go ride your fucking tiger

MAYBE I WILL.

/pol/ is the board that has provided me with valuable information, its posters enlightening me on many issues, so don't disregard it as 'just a bunch of weird /pol/tards LARPing in their little corner'.
I don't go on Veeky Forums's /pol/ though.

I'm not sure how you define inferiority, but there is plenty to suggest that certain melanin-endowed races have developed lower average IQs, and have accomplished marginally nothing in their otherwise resource-rich part of the world. Some people and some cultures are better than others.

I agree with you, though, that shitposting about taiwanese cave paintings accomplishes very little irl. It's just an outlet for your daily frustration with modern society.

t. cuckold

kekkerino, saving this artifact

cringe

fucks with all the evolaposters

>/pol/ has provided me with valuable information
Let's see how true that is.

>but there is plenty to suggest that certain melanin-endowed races have developed lower average IQs
IQ tests test an extremely specific and culturally obtained sort of knowledge. They've been debunked for decades in terms of proving which race is supposedly smarter.

>have accomplished marginally nothing in their otherwise resource-rich part of the world.
Climate is a huge driver for this. Colder climates demand innovation in order to survive. There have also been many rich and advanced cultures in Africa and the Americas.

>some people and some cultures are better than others
Completely subjective.

>IQ tests test an extremely specific and culturally obtained sort of knowledge. They've been debunked for decades in terms of proving which race is supposedly smarter.

Oh, and here I was, thinking you actually were smart.

Evola is great.

Most of /pol/ AND Veeky Forums have never read him though (/pol/ would absolutely hate him)

>Do you realize the same could be said about basically any ideology.
Indeed. It can and should be said.

>You're defining ethnic or national pride... by looking at /pol/...
Not at all, I am contrasting /pol/ with actual pride and finding it wanting. If you're actually doing stuff then kudos - I may not agree with your beliefs but I will respect your commitment, willpower and dedication nonetheless.

>......and that's not really fair.
Neither is holding Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex as examples of the Left. But then again, if you are discussing the PROBLEMS with the Left, you aren't gonna hold up strong, confident, intelligent men as examples because those aren't the problem - you're gonna use CtC because that guy is such a shining, prefect example of the problem.

>Some people and some cultures are better than others.
Even if this was true, which proper research shows it is not but lets not get into that, this would be ON AVERAGE. Even if you proved, beyond a SHADOW of a doubt that blacks have lower IQs, that does not make ALL whites better. Neil deGrasse Tyson is still smarter than your anime-loving ass. So on an individual level - and I think that's the level we should be concerned with when talking about personal strenghts and weaknesses and personal developement on a fitness board - average IQ levels or whatever are meaningless. What have YOU done? Don't give me crap about what someone else who sorta looks like you skin-wise has done; don't tell me that Tyrone is more likely to go to jail, that shit doesn't make you actually better it just makes you LOOK better in comparison.

You see what I mean, guys? Why debate, why challenge yourself even on this POS board, when you can just say "cuck" and chuckle to yourself? BOOM! You've won! Comedy genious AND philosopher king in one: you've implied the other person's wife fucks other men, so how can anything they say POSSIBLY be worth considering, right?

Get blacked, cuck.

The Mismeasure of Man: bookzz.org/book/651282/e99763

>Neither is holding Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex as examples of the Left.

I never said or thought they were. Maybe "fair" wasn't the good word, I'm not an native english speaker. I wanted to say that's a mistake to do so, but you just explained you didn't too.

I see your other points, but answering to wasn't necessary. He obviously said that to trigger you and though I'm sure you're not you still gave him attention. He is a Carl the Cuck in some way, just ignore him.

This is outdated and have been refuted. I'm not a white supremacist or I don't what you think people looking at races' IQs are, but you really should take a cold look at recent publications and evidences.

WHAT?

Another comic genious, ladies and gents. Look how skillfully he repeats, without actual though involved, the same exact thing someone else has said and which has been said a billion times before. Observe how the actual content of what he says is empty unless one has already drunk the cool-aid and joined the /pol/-cult and stopped any and all thinking. In that case, the phrase is perfect - it contains all the information the believer needs to identify what is being said as verboten, a 'crimethink' if you will, not fitting for a proper nationalist and hence drive it away from their minds lest it pollute them.

Dear God, 1984-style political duckspeak has become real among Veeky Forums's alt-right.

>Whatever it was, you could be certain that every word of it was pure orthodoxy... As he watched the eyeless face with the jaw moving rapidly up and down, Winston had a curious feeling that this was not a real human being but some kind of dummy. It was not the man’s brain that was speaking, it was his larynx. The stuff that was coming out of him consisted of words, but it was not speech in the true sense: it was a noise uttered in unconsciousness, like the quacking of a duck.

Quack quack quack... cuck cuck cuck... do they not sound a bit smiliar?

Imagine having so low testosterone that you think intellect matters and that civilization is not fake and gay

Calm down, love, geez.
I'm not a /pol/ack. I'm brazillian of mixed-heritage and gay.
I just think it's a funny insult to use.
What else is there?

>IQ tests are subjective
They've gone to extreme lengths to make sure no such bias is in the test, conducting tests with just images, with no foreign people present on site, etc, and still get the same results. IQ seems to be overwhelmingly genetic, with socioeconomic factors having a marginal impact. Check the attached pic. This isn't a revolutionary claim. Blacks score the lowest, followed by hispanics and such, then whites at 100, then asians at the highest average of 106 iirc. Some add Ashkenazi jews to the top as well.

>Colder climates demand innovation in order to survive
Oh nvm you debunked yourself. Yes, so, taking whites as an example, they evolved in the unforgiving harsh climate of Europe which demanded a higher level of intelligence and cooperation in order to survive, thus inducing a selection pressure for IQ.

>Completely subjective
Better people create better cultures. Our ancestors have bestowed on us a high income welfare society which is the envy of the world, as evidenced by the hordes of immigrating refugees. Think of Saudi Arabia, or whatever backwards culture first comes to mind, and compare that with our one, and you can start to work out a basis for measuring objective 'betterness'.

this doesn't really belong on Veeky Forums desu

*slow clap*
Bravo son. I mean, this is fit, totally the wrong place for so awesome a speech as yours. Folks here are either idiots, or so rife with insecurity that it pans out to about the same.

Still, kudos to you for trying. I agree with you, most folks hold up some weird standard that in reality has very little to do with them. It's really just an excuse to be okay with being a worthless piece of shit on the inside.

TL;DR- You are all the same as the fatties where it counts; not the waistline, but in your mind.

I'm going to ask sci.

It is indeed a mistake if one wants to look at the intellectual merit of the IDEAS of the Left and Right. This is what we OUGHT to be doing. But in order to get there, we must first realise that we aren't there yet. That we're squabbling like children without even understanding the things we squabble over. Hence my reply to : he just illustrates the problem.

>refuted
I'd like to see some links to that. The point of the book is attacking the reductionist idea that IQ is intelligence; a standard by which an autist like Rainman is a genious while a genious painter like Michelango might very well not be. It just contricts intelligence to mean "good at math and logical puzzles" and there just isn't any logical reason for why that definition of intelligence is better than any other.

The problem is that you think it's funny. You have to be of very low intelligence to find something that's been repeated so often over and over still funny - to think that just stating writing out the word "cuck" without context or reason constitutes humour.

You and your ilk who keep the cuck-meme alive are being annoying like small children, and when people, unsurprisingly, become annoyed at your bratty behaviour you snicker and giggle to yourselves even more intensly, thinking that the fact that you're annoyed people is somehow proof that you're funny.

Guess what? I could make up a word right now: blurpadurp. I bet you that if I and everyone else just keep repeating it a billion times, calling everyone a "blurpadurp" at any time and for any reason and then cackling with laughter at how funny we are, and congratulating ourselves on how perfect our blurpadurp-meme is - I fucken guaratee you that you'd find that shit annoying at some point. But God forbid you point out that it's annoying - someone will just call you a "blurpadurp" and fall over laughting from how hilarious it is to repeat a word like a fucking parrot.

>(/pol/ would absolutely hate him)

Nigga are you serious? They love his dick.

Jesus Christ man, calm down.
No need to be rude like that.
Geez.

I think this is or ought to be the place; a place to discuss personal development and strenght. Because in my naïve mind it's supposed to be this one place on Veeky Forums that's kind of an exist from Veeky Forums, you know? Like I started by browsing /r9k/ and shit like that, grew tired of being a loser, and came here looking for inspiration and strenght to improve myself. I found some. But boy do I wish there was more stuff about personal reponsibility instead of the same victim mentality as on the rest of Veeky Forums...

>what have YOU done?
Cleverly constructed ad hominem but not falling for it.
Ok, so some asians are 7ft tall basketball players. So what? Most asians are still short.
This discussion is about averages, and you're just randomly pointing out that there are exceptions to the rule. Wow, you just debunked my whole worldview.

Not exactly. If you're an angry fellow, Liable to bouts of rage, the sterons will amplify that aspect

Because they haven't read him.

You should kill yourself you pseudo intellectual cunt

Riiight. But averages are just that. What is the reason behind averages?

I'm staunchly anti-intellectual, the intellectual is the lowest of men.

>I'd like to see some links to that.

I just read the wikipedia article (and please don't shame me for using wikipedia, it's quicker and you can check sources by yourself if you need to) which sums it up pretty well I think. To quote one short sentence among other criticisms: "71% of the book's references preceded 1950". That's not something you can dismiss when talking about such a delicate subject, in 1950 researches on intelligence were pretty much beggining. You should take a look, and of course if you want more recent materials I can give you various studies on the topic, just ask. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mismeasure_of_Man#Criticism

>The point of the book is attacking the reductionist idea that IQ is intelligence

But you didnt answer to this image . While IQ isn't "intelligence", it is a strong indicator of your cognitive abilities and it's now admitted to be correlated to pretty much everything, from unemployement to criminal rate, and once again I think I have everything to back that up if you're willing to read a shitload of studies. You can also, here too, look in wikipedia where there's already some quick facts: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Social_correlations

>I'm staunchly anti-intellectual, the intellectual is the lowest of men.

Intellectuals are clearly tradesmen, therefore second to lowest form of man, assuming we don't classify dalit as human.

wat

Whites have an average IQ higher than blacks.
True. But why is that? Is it because of genetics or is there any other reason?

"Hehe kid... you think you're right wing... you're a fake.. it is I, who has read many a philosophical book that is actually right wing.. go back to /pol/ now, for you are my intellectual inferior... hehe nothing personal kid, but be warned, do not anger me again..... or I will be forced to use my 42 times folded authentic titanium steel Japanese Shurimaku Yamimoto blade... you have been warned..."

>True. But why is that? Is it because of genetics or is there any other reason?

Yes to both.

>Intellectuals are clearly tradesmen
HOL UP

Unless by tradesman (quite ambiguous term) you mean merchants, in which case, carry on.

Though I'd still argue that serfs are more human than the mercantile race, as in some peoples, they possess a finely tuned brutality, can be tremendously virile and powerful of body!

An ad hominem is a personal attack meant to discredit an argument not by attacking the argument but the person making it. It literally means 'at the person': "you're a racist!" would be a type of ad hominem, for example.

"What have YOU done?" is a question. I'm not trying to discredit whatever argument was made; in fact I have no desire to engage in it at all. When /pol/-tards say "lets talk about IQ averages and race!" my reply is "lets not - not here at least - this is a fitness board so let us talk about personal improvement and individual stuggles and not racial politics". This is an attempt to steer the discussion in a certain way - in fact stop a debate from taking place at all on this sub-board when there already is another more fitting board for it. Not a personal attack.

Yeah I agree that the book has many flaws, but the basic methodological critique still stands. Yes, IQ may be an 'indicator' in the sense that clearly a retard is not going to do as well as Einstein - but that does not mean that a 5-10 point difference correlates to an equivalent cognitive difference, or that intelligence can quantified or even be measured at all. Hell people have been shown to do up 20 points or more better on tests by just eating better and practicing puzzles a bit.

There's also the question of "why": even if a difference in intelligence IS proven it doesn't mean that it's inate or genetic. Finally, "intelligent" and "good" are not the same thing: lots of psychopaths have genious level IQs. So even proving that a certain ethnical group has an intatelly higher intelligence than another does not make them "better" - even /pol/ conceedes to this as they pain the Jews out to be immoral and destructive despite their higher-than-average IQs.

IQ is 75 to 80% genetics.

proofs?