Is there really any point in working out if you're naturally ugly?

Is there really any point in working out if you're naturally ugly?

install linux

What kind of answer is that?

Just do it you wont regret it

you shouldn't work out for aesthetics

you should work out because you enjoy the feeling of lifting and the progression journey

Well you can become a male butterface if there's such a thing.

No not really lol

>you should work out because you enjoy the feeling of lifting and the progression journey

it's a total waste of one's time other than to get more girls.

I just wanna see if i'll look better (I already know i won't though)

faces of Veeky Forums thread?

Yes. Also start roiding, get contacts, a decent haircut, and some new clothes.

most people think that

most people start lifting because of this belief

and they lose interest 2-3 months down the line, if that

because quite frankly, girls don't give a shit... assuming you're not skeleton or overweight, they really don't

you have to lift because you enjoying lifting, and all the emotions LIFTING brings you, not what it 'gets' you.

im over weight and ugly.

being some caveman won't bring me joy

This. Instead of getting with 4's you could move to 6-7's.

Lifting helps with depression and overall confidence. I don't lift for girls anymore, stopped that long ago. It's about putting in work and the satisfaction of seeing results.

Yup, you can go from neckbeardokun to buff ugly ufc fighter/football player

You'd think that. But then you look in the mirror and go "damn, I'd fuck myself"

not really ive always been ugly

If you want to be more attractive to girls, just lower body fat for them facial gains. If you like feeling capable and powerful and enjoying the way you look, then stop being a faggot and lift.

Well shut the fuck up close fit and go kill yourself.

There is literally no point to do anything, why study 4-6 years for a good career, you might die within a week anyway? In 500 years you'll be NOTHING not even a memory or legacy to remember you by, you may as well not even have existed at this point.

Seriously just become the best human you can be before we enter the void until the end of time, if that involves plastic surgery and lifting for aesthetics so be it.

Don't even add women into the equation. Just be nice and driven, do your own thing, respect other men for their own achievements, do not denounce them and only then when you truly love yourself, great things happen.

I'm talking after you get fit, fagget.

>In 500 years you'll be NOTHING not even a memory or legacy to remember you by, you may as well not even have existed at this point.

yes. success isnt about being perfect, its about making the best of what youve got.

at the end of the day, no matter how ugly you are, Veeky Forums > not /fit

i wrote this before reading the thread. OP you soudn like an effete self-defeating faggot and theres probably no hope for you in general