Who else here smokes?

Who else here smokes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e09_bdokd8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i technically do?

like a pack every few months i guess

why aren't you vaping?

literally gave me my lungs back, doesn't make me smell, and I can do it most places

Ill take cancer over looking like a fgt

I smoke next gold

Because it makes you look like a tool and still gives you cancer

>Letting the nicotine jews at Marlboro plant ideas this deeply in you
Good goyim, anything that could help you quit smoking cigarettes is gay or cancer :^)

In this case both.

camel crush master race

Read the study. For pg to change into anything remotely harmful takes a much higher temp than most vapes would allow, the hit literally tastes like poison

>what is sub ohm
Don't blame me when the long term study comes out on what happens when you literally smoke antifreeze

why do you have to do it in public

you know how nice it is, leaning back, feet up, vaping away while reading Veeky Forums and watching asmr videos?

this is the fucking life bro

rarely i will have some koreans

smooth as fuck

Guys think of all the social media shilling done by big companies. You don't think there's any chance that big tobacco could be behind some of the negative social stigma of their biggest competitor? They lobby for vaping legislations, they probably pay people to make and spread "WE GET IT U VAPE BRO" memes.
Is it unrealistic?

nah vaping is gay as fuck and it didnt take long for you fags to show up

w/e faggot, you probably can't afford the upfront cost of vaping and going for low-hanging fruit

literally no reason why someone (educated) would smoke over vape

stay shilled

>watching asmr videos

>being afraid of female attention
youtube.com/watch?v=e09_bdokd8s

Probably go through 12 packs of Marlboro 27s a year.

I smoke about 17grams of tobaco per week, yea I roll my own cigarettes.

Smoking is more of a mental defeat as opposed to a physical in my opinion. I hear a lot of I do well anyways so I can afford it, which is absolute logicide.

vape bruh

american spirits about 5 cigs a day enjoy it quite a bit

Been off cigs for a couple of weeks now. I've noticed i breathe in a lot deeper, heart rate has been lower, don't run short of breath as easily, my breath smells better, and my clothes don't stink.

Main reason i quit was the money (25 bucks a pack in Aus).

It's been good so far.

No, I'm not a faggot

Do your lungs burn like fuck in the morning though? I quit 3 weeks ago and the past week my lungs have been fucking burning when I wake up in the morning like there's a hot fluid in my lungs

Nope i haven't noticed anything like that, maybe you have heart burn? Are you eating any greasy foods or drinking lots of soft drink?

The best thing i've found aswell is i don't have that annoying cough which would come up every now and then when i was smoking

>25 bucks a pack

Just go down to your local Asian supermarket, depending on how dodgy the place is they should sell smokes for about $8 a deck.