Should you bulk or cut as a skinnyfat?

Should you bulk or cut as a skinnyfat?

Might as well cut. That way you can see what you're working with when you start to lift. If you look like shit (which you do as a skinny fat) bulking is only going to conceal your newb gains and not provide you any motivation

Cut first, the lower your body fat the higher your test gets due to lower estrogen production in less fat cells.

Just gain lean, +200 cals a day.

>blog post incoming

I'm skinnyfat at 99kg (I'm 6ft2in) and I'm working on cutting. I have a little bit of muscle but I want that brad pitt fight club lean-look so I'm avoiding bulking entirely. It all depends on your goal.

It's easy. If you are more skinny, bulk. If you are more fat, cut. Take your pics for example. Niggah on the left needs to bulk, on the right needs to cut. The middle could go either way, but it really looks like there is no muscle there so i say bulk.

If morbidly obese become a powerlifter.
Everybody else, cut.
Always cut, the health benefits of losing weight far outweigh the muscle mass (you'll get noob gains regardless on your first cut).
Skeletal structure improves as fat is dropped and replaced by muscle.
Testosterone improves.
All blood related systems improve, which will push more nutrients and oxygen enriched blood to every part of your body.

Not OP, i'm kinda skinny fat should i bulk or cut?
>pls no bully

> not pic related but similar
how do i lean up... ive tried a lot cardio and dieting... that didnt work so i just sticked with cardio but i cant seem to slim down

Post above you literally says always cut. Seems like you're not just kinda skinny fat, but also kinda retarded. No bully tho.

Eat less and read the sticky

>pic is a bearmode powerlifting dude (note the pro belt) who is roided af
I doubt you are anything remotely simmilar.

S-sorry user

It's okay user, I still love you. No bully.

where can i find the sticky link. im a cancerfag to this site and looked in archive and posts cant find a sticky... can u link pl0x

J U S T
U
S
T

I weigh 350 lbs. and only hit 2 plate on all my lifts. Should I bulk or cut?

just fuck my shit up?

Is this skinny fat? Im trying to cut but havnt lost much weight despite changing diet pretty significantly

If you cut you'll have abs after awhile, if you bulk you'll get fat

You're fat and should cut

This is pretty much the definition of skinnyfat. I lose weight if I run 1 hour a day and don't eat any junk food. Maybe do more cardio.

Im not even skinny. Just fat i guess then

If you cut you will look like this

Neither. Just lift and eat maintenance. I hit 1234 in a year and only put on 10lb

Cut down to 10-12% and start going on a lean "bulk" by upping your TDEE by 100-200 calories.

You can do both if you aren't a low test beta.

this

I have the second body type...wat do

>eat maintenance
>put on 10lb