Cutting progress

4 months of progress. Feb 15 on left and June 15 on right. Kinda proud.

that doesnt look like 4 months, but congrats if its true

gotta be bait, those fucking tattoos

This

you have a tattoo of a fucking gun?!

do you think it makes you look hard or something?

you are aware that it makes you look like the biggest douchebag in the world right?

>HEÈEEEEELLLLLO REDDDDDDDIT FRONT PAGGGGE!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD
Kys

>talks bad about reddit frontpage
>browses reddit frontpage

Did you steal those tatts from a nigger?

>Shitty Tattoos

Why would you pay for such crap to be permanently placed on your skin.
If you are going to get a tattoo at least be willing to splurge and get a great one from a top tier artist.

And it's if a fucking desert eagle...

you have to be one big ole pyle of shit to get a gun tattoo. Cause you sure dont look like no operator.

Started at 296 on 2/14/16. 2nd picture is from today. Scale says 246.8 lbs, but I'm dehydrated. Realistically about 248/249 lbs. 5' 11''

It's a shitty deagle. He obviously is a meme

You look great but your tattoos are fucking autistic
Also doing good, I would slow down on that weight loss though, you really don't want to have surgery to get extra skin removed.

Left picture was taken 29th April (13st/182lb), right was taken today (12st/168lb). 5'2" womanlet who's still got a long way to go.
I feel way better about myself, except for when my jeans start falling down even with a belt

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Good job OP

White trash pls go.

Keep on brudda.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

0/10 no reaction image

1.5 years apart

Noice, but shave that neckbeard you muslim

No face image...

Nice breh, routine?

Mostly cardio and some lifting to minimise loose skin. Also doing less hamburger curls

4 months of 3x5 fork put-downs.

Upped my calories a bit (still at a deficit) and my protein a lot and started seriously lifting again this week. Gonna try and fix this sad butt situation I've got going on.

>6 months to lose 13 lbs.
>upped my calories

6 Months of SS

Was at 35%+ BF

Now slightly less, maybe 30%

Will I ever make it :(

You look like Ben Affleck in the before and Ben Foster in the after.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is I want to have sex with you.

bout 1.25 years

81 lbs down

Of course nigger, but dont fall for the SS meme. What is your daily caloric deficit?

Part of that time was holidays during which bad decisions were made. I'm also trying not to lose too quickly since I've already got loose skin.

nice fuckin work mate

if that is you, you need to squat more if at all. And if you do squat you need to start using those glutes woman.

I-I started this week, I'll make it someday. Feels weak af though to be putting on two 10lb plates next to the other ladies at my gym squatting lmao2plates.

Start doing squats/lunges now, once you drop more weight your body will thank you

Well the calculator I looked at said a 231pound bloke should intake 2629cal a day if he wants to build, and 1750 if he wants to cut. I aim for the middle ground of 2200 a day.

230 is my goal, I am at 275, was 300

>I'm also trying not to lose too quickly
lol, you succeeded in that

Looks great to me mate.

Definate progress, keep it up.

You're a grown man. Those tattoos are fucking hard to look at buddy.

>and 1750 if he wants to cut
>I aim for the middle ground of 2200

Why the fuck would you do that? You want to lose that disgusting tub of lard right?

this

everyone starts somewhere. keep it up, you got this

t-to preserve my gains?

Make me

Thanks; I'll hopefully be back in a few months with some booty gains. On that note, if I want to do ICF+hip thrusts should I add them on top of all the other accessory work or should I sub out some of the curls or sth for them? Is this routine even good at all for a grill?

Jesus Christ mate you do realise people can see you???

Cmon man. Go on a cut otherwise you're never going to make it.

This is fucking disgusting, never post again

Nothing but ugly women on Veeky Forums. You have a terrible body, comparable to that obese woman up there.

>witnessed

i like your hair in december 2015, but otherwise good work and squat more

This made me feel sick

Is there a difference between weight loss and cutting?

If you're fat and you need to lose weight, you're not cutting, you're losing weight.

Or do people intentionally get this fat?

That's not 4 months.
Stop roleplaying
Why is there so much fucking RPing lately what the fuck?

Needs getting mad because I've made it and you haven't. You make me laugh. Top kek guys

Youre much bigger than me, but at least i know how to shave a beard

>having this shit of a neckbeard
>making it

You can't say that then not post your own body, faggot

>Needs
Comfirmed phone poster, go back to kikebook ya ugly son of a bitch

we all start somewhere, when i first got to the gym I couldnt even bench the fucking bar. As long you do your best.

>Start doing squats after just doing some machines
>80lbs lmao, bad form
>1year later lifting 305lbs good form
>One of the buffer guy says he remember me squatting for the first time and compliments me on how far I've come.
>y-you too

It acually made me really happy, everyone starts somewhere and when we look back where we started we all realise how far we come, those girls too started at 10lbs some point in thier life and look where they are now.

1 year from now you probably lift the same weight they do now, if not more.

Nice progress. Keep up the work.
One question though, how tall are you?

Idts. These women should be in the FPH general, not here.

not the disgusting beard person but, I will say this in his defense. hes not bothered by it and if hes not lifting for qts or boipussy why the fuck should he care. at least he's the biggest neckbeard around.

you go guy. you making it made you shameproof.

Don't listen to , just keep doing what you're doing right now.
The weight loss seems to be going at a reasonable pace so you won't have much loose skin, if any at all.
You'll make it, brah

>cutting progress
>cutting for awhile and still look disgusting

which do you feel applies?

I've gained weight so it's not really a cut - but I went from 160 to 165 and I look much slimmer. Over the course of a busy year++ too.

Should I continue focusing on fat loss and muscle gain simultaneously? Or change things up and go straight Broly/Bane mode? I really want to eat 3k cals a day.

You seriously gonna pop into a cutting/progress thread and bag on someone that is actually trying to better themselves?

Fuck off back to /b/

Thanks, I'll keep at it brehs. I'm gonna make it; I have to make it.

I know my body sucks that's why I'm gonna start lifting; at least then my muscles will keep me company. :')

5'4"

>Brolly/Bane mode
yeah, no, just carry on with this if it seems to be working

you look like a character from a cartoon

i think its the face proportions

Literally no one cares how much you lift, and remember many workouts have you do much less than one rep max. If you feel pressure to put more weight on just pretend that you're doing a high rep low weight day. The important thing is lifting a good amount of weight for you to develop muscle. And remember, no one gives a shit.

let me fix this for you

>people who do care are probably insecure bastards who's opinion is useless anyway

alright smashmouth im gonna make it real simple for you. That guy telling you to shave? He's trying to do your guy-fieri-lookin-ass a favour. No one loves you, no one will ever love you, and most of all.. I DONT LOVE YOU. So stop wasting all of our time and shave that fucking disgrace of a beard before I tell John Travolta to come and take just disgustingly large chin back.

oops meant to respond to this one with this

you look like the type of guy who would want me to fuck your wife while you watch

>smashmouth
kek'd

fucKING KEK you really do

You should have stayed in the breh look at you now

severely underrated post

horrible tattoos/10

You're bigger but I'd still take your ass down. Don't get cocky because you can pick up heavy things then put them down.

Looking good, bro. I see delt, pec, and general upperback development coming along well.

you got a big ass head

Great progress, good hip genetics, starting to get the hourglass thing going already. Looks like you might want to hit legs a little harder. Also, with larger breasts, make sure you're doing a lot of facepulls and pendlay style bentover rows. they can help a lot with upperback pain.

Keep up the good work iron sista.

he chin too big for he got dam face

14 months progress. Now strong fat bear mode. Cutting but want to keep my strength. Any tips? Also, r8 me.

absolute shit

>those tattoos

you can't be serious, pls,

Fuck you guys . Be supportive. I'm going to make it . Zyzz believes in everyone. He would support me so you should too.

>strong fat bear mode
>mfw

You've actually packed on some decent muscle for the time working out, you're just gonna have to cut down while lifting high volume when you're ready to get shredded.

Also, at 6 months it's likely time to move on from starting strength. it's a great routine, but people want to stick with it for way too long. If you wanna get shredded, do serge, if you wanna get strong do sheiko, if you want something in the middle consider PHUL. There's also Juggernaut Method which is great for athletes. It's like 5/3/1 but actually has volume.

This has been posted for a while. If it were the real person he would've had a new progress pic up by now. So this is b8

Not them, but the guy is completely delusional, he's absolute dyel who went from fatassfat to chubbyfat but he's claiming bearmode, wtf?

M8, ur life's been one long series of hideous mistakes.

>ear lobes
>beard is gonna be either patchy or pubes
>shitty tattoos
>mantits
>no arms
ye bruh, no worries, we are all gonna make it. literally all of us...