Cheese thread

Post your favourite cheeses and their nutritional values

>Mozzarella
>per 100g
>280kcal
>3'1g carbs
>17g fat
>28g protein

is there a better cheese? Would piza actually be healthy if using wholewheat? What about lasagne, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/fit/thread/37556295/#37556916_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not really. Love me some mozzerella
I also love fetta in my salads

As an italian, I have no idea why people abroad like mozzarella.

The only mozzarella with any taste to it are fresh ones, which expire in like 3 days and aren't suited for mass productions, so anyone abroad couldn't be eating those.

Anything packaged tastes like you filled a sponge with watery milk. So what's with people liking it? Are the other available cheeses so shit that shitty packaged mozzarella tastes good by comparison?

I mean, I could understand it for America, since the cheese you can buy is so shit that the FDA forbade them from calling it cheese (That's how you ended up with those retarded names like "American slices" or "American Shred"), but what excuses do other countries have?

Sono d'accordo. Le mozzarelle confezionate sono immangiabili.

Yeah, mozzarella is tasteless as fuck, I've had good ones in Italia though.

I'm from Holland, we have good cheese.

Havent had le hipster mozzerella yet. It could taste like absolute ass to me.

>Just checked up a local store's low fat mozarella
>8g fat 5g saturated
>1.5g carbs all lactose sugar
>22g fucking protein
I'll be having some mozarella and tomato salad for dinner.

hot damn

Si il dermetatti sono el uomini del ragazzo.
No il uonde mozzarella il romanus fromage

J/k I don't speak italian. In France we happen to have good mozzarella in cheese stores so that's good but for cheap tomato and mozzarella salad the mass produced one is fine.
>Traditional food is hipster
You're a fucking moron. That's like saying getting a good quality BBQ is hispsterish compared to a microwaved mass produced one you dick sucking mouth breathing double nigger

Mozzarella is indeed tasteless as fuck. I dont know why people keep buying that shit. Most people agree that it's tasteless.

Also Dutch, so we generally are big cheese people.

>be Greek
>uncle and aunt make homemade Feta cheese as a hobby
>dad makes homemade merlot and Shirah wine as a hobby
>Other aunt owns 2 cows and make milk and yogurt as a hobby

Could my family be ANY more based?

Anyone want some Feta, I literally have more than I can eat because they send me tons.

vieze kanker homo's

Quark cheese. It has 0g fat, few carbs and a shitload of sweet casein protein (no whey actually). Taste is repulsive on its own but great when you mix fruits in a shake or pour coconut sugar, honey or maple syrup on.

je kankermoeder

kom vechten dan of wa

1- Blue
2- Camembert
3- Parmesan

9001- pepper jack

SOPHIE drinkt COLA en eet PIZZA terwijl jij je AFTREKT op MANNEN.

freeway cola?

Oh, I didn't know this shit was technically cheese. I practically live on it t. Finn

>9001- pepper jack
Found the queer

Italian here.
Try Mozzarella di Bufala.

/thread

the only time I eat cheese is the goat cheese in tostadas florentina at my favorite mexican restaurant

mozzarella is a meme that all children must outgrow

same with pasta

> god tier cheeses
> wisconsin (the holy land) USA
> french cheese in france
> Italian cheese
> german cheese
> north african cheese
> nederlands
> NOT GREAT BRITAIN cheese

queso fresco

/thread

great british cheese is great lad that's why it's great britain

Stilton, Brie, mozzarella and feta are what I tend to go through. Some goats cheese/caramelized onion on boygers is pretty good.

Fit Pizza

Oat flour crust
1 cup oat flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
Mix together
Add 1 egg, 1/4 cup water
Mix well

Use flour to roll it out onto pan, this is your crust.

Straight tomato paste seasoned to liking or whole tomatoes sliced and placed.
Add toppings leane sausage, meat, etc.
Add mozzerela Cheese

The thing will be lowe calories depending on topping and be high protein.

Oat flour is made by just taking oatmeal and using a blender or food processor to blend it into flour.

1 cup oats equals 1 cup of flour style.

So 300 calorie pizza crust and you gt your oatmeal in pizza form.

it's the same with dutch cheese
gouda tastes only good in holland

I study in Italy and started lifting there and really appreciate Parmigiano Reggiano, Mozzarella di bufala and ricotta. They are so tasty and go well with my cutting and protein needs. Italy is an amazing country to be in for fixing your diet desu
Greek yogurt and Feta are part of my diet and it is as close/equal as it gets to my home country. Thanks based Greeks

Would piza actually be healthy if using wholewheat?
Not exactly related, but I wrote a little stub about that a few days back. I'll just bump this thread for a moment so I can find it when I get back to my computer.

Cheddar is the best tbqh

I swear sometimes I feel like Veeky Forums is a literal mindhive experiment moot started as a college project.

I was just thinking of making a pizza today with Bran flour, mozzarella, and yellow pepper. High fiber, vitamin c, and calcium. Take some Cod Liver Oil with it and you've got a perfect, filling meal with maximum absorption.

And instead of using flour on your baking tray so the dough doesn't stick use blended bread crumbs

Preferably slightly stale break so you get a nice texture

Jesus's jizzim makes the best cheese

Cacciocavallo cheese:
Per 100g:
440 cals
31 grams of fat
2 grams of carbs
38 grams of protons
Godtier bulking cheese and doesn't taste like rubber

Pic related

I can't tell if you're autistic, or just a regular old dipshit.

The Amish here in America make better blue cheese than any other country I've tasted that it's been imported from.

>I mean, I could understand it for America, since the cheese you can buy is so shit that the FDA forbade them from calling it cheese (That's how you ended up with those retarded names like "American slices" or "American Shred")

Yea, THOSE cheeses. Are you under the belief that there are no cows in America? You know what cheese Is made from right? You just sound like another angry, idiotic Yuropoor.

OK, here I have it: desustorage.org/fit/thread/37556295/#37556916_1
Archive link because the thread I was writing it for got deleted, and I didn't sit for half an hour on shitty ferry internet to look up the macros of foods I didn't have with me to not post it.

Pic related, a pizza made using half the recipe, because I don't have a pizza stone big enough to fit the whole thing on.

Fucking Stereotypical Ital being ignorant and bullheaded as fuck. Come to the north east USA and taste our delicious locally made cheeses you faggot. I get delicious cheese on the reg from my farmers market. T b h Italian cheeses in Italy are superior; but to say Americans can't get good domestic cheese is just fucking ignorant
>muh amerifats

cheese is fat, protein and salt. not counting the water.
I dont think theres any god tier cheese in terms of macros if youre talking about protein:fat ratios