Cutting General

>breakfast is a meme and should be skipped on a cut edition

Sup faggots how's that cut going? Here's a tip for you neckbeards; Skip breakfast have a coffee and starve yourself until lunch for optimum cutting gains

>>breakfast is a meme and should be skipped on a cut edition

its true though

Enjoy muscles going catabolic with no protein since it cant be stored

doing 12 days of PSMF+IF, 5 days in, just had my first meal for the day. it's pretty hard, the cravings are real (especially when flatmates are cooking) but i think i'll manage it

It takes very severe conditions for muscle loss to occur - days of nutritional deprivation. Muscle catabolism is severely overhyped not only on this site but as well from supplement companies which helps feeds the nonsense.

Our bodies have adapted to long periods of famine in our species infancy. If our bodies really did breakdown after just 8, 10, or 15 hours of fasting and continued to do so, our species would be long extinct.

If you provide your body with the necessary calories/macros within a 24 hour time frame, you will not lose muscle.

Go to PubMed and you will find plenty of literature on this. Simple lit search.

Bottom line is to try for yourself and gauge your progress in the gym and with your physique. Let everyone know how you do!

why the fuck is that when i decide to have a couple beers my weight goes from 167 lbs to 171 lbs

i know its not fat gain but fuck does the body really bloat and hold water that much from alcohol

Beer is carbs sugar and water. How fucking stupid are you?

been eating 5 eggs + banana & sugary mocha coffee every morning for over a year.

still ripped?

I have a small breakfast and skip lunch tho

>days of nutritional deprivation
nope, fasting does not remove muscle mass unless you are below 4% or so

How about alcohol? Does large amounts of alcohol give serious muscle loss?

You look like a guy that has never lifted a "serious" weight in his entire life. You look like a bitch to be honest, do some deads.

What does your daily diet look like?

you might be right about the serious weight.

my style of working out is: go til failure then try 2 more.
Has def caused some injury in the gym. in highschool when I weighed 135 I could bench 215. That was back when I was on the wrestling team and we would train weights.

I used to deadlift a couple years ago but don't care for oats and squats life. its been years since I've used a bench press too. al body weight or dumb bells

I'm always underestimated, but I'm willing to bet I can break your jaw

Sorry little buddy, but the only thing you'll be breaking is your own dyel body which obviously looks dyel with and without clothes. How pathetic is that? Just as pathetic as you being a keyboard warrior on 4chins.

A moment of silence for your retardation...

0,5kg of skim quark (100g is 90 kcal, 18g of protein) with cucumber and radish. 250g as my first and last meal of the day
about 450g of chicken breast with some random veggies (usually pepper, zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli)
2-3 egg whites with one yolk for some taste, again with some random vegetables
snacking on lettuce and celery sticks if i get hungry

also, a can of tuna sometimes, but not too fotne becasue of dat dere mercury

1. This is a skip breakfast to get ripped thread

2. dyel means fat

I eat a good breakfast and am still ripped.

how mad 1-10?

You look like a manlet 5'3 tops those bars at the back are elementary size fukin kek

why do you have shit on your chest?

qt

6 ft, there is a semi distortion effect from being close to a wide angle lens. makes my shorts look long too

yaidiot.jpg

looks like my hard work and results pissed off some scrubs.

gonna go do some ab ripper x

later salty alligators

doing pushups till i collapse, it was humid and i was sweating so the dirt kept sticking on me.

stupid enough to still be drinking alcohol when i know i should avoid it to get rid of my belly fat

its my last drink for the summer so i still have till september to get my bf% lower

You sound like a cunt

The fuck is that huge stain on the middle of your torso lel

>mfw there's people in this thread that don't do IF

brb cutting on 1800 calories without losing strength
brb not starving half the dya
brb plenty of health benefits

Does anyone have the image with the protein banana bread recipe?

I can't find it anymore and I think I got all the ingredients to make it

How do I avoid headaches while taking EC fasted in the morning?

Bumping for posterity.