Why doesn't lifting get rid of the feels anymore?

Why doesn't lifting get rid of the feels anymore?

This is modern college.

You're not lifting heavy enough

Because everything in life is pointless.
I don't even like the taste of food anymore since I'm so depressed. So I basically just eat for nutrition or stay under calories. I force myself to go to the gym because I am actually losing weight.
In the process of forcing myself to go to bed early and not drink because I'm tired of being tired at work all day.
Yesterday I only drank 3 beers and went to bed at 11. So I guess I did one thing.
Life just feels so empty and stupid.

I feel you user last yearf I went through a major depressive episode and lifting and fitness was what got me out of it, this year I am lifting heavier than ever and my fitness is much improved but winter rolled around and suddenly i feel depressed and empty all over again. I dunno what to do to fix it this time

>trap waifu
You mean a husbando?

Seasonal affective disorder, look up melatonin and/or UV therapy

I did wonder about Seasonal Affective I've also moved to a much colder climate for this winter. Problem is I moved to a small town where everyone knows everyone so I don't want to see a doctor cause I work with alot of them.

You know doctors are bound by confidentiality

I'm an MD, but not a psychiatrist, but I do see a whole bunch of people with SAD and the beginnings of depression. I've also had patients that lived here and moved to a much colder climate and have called just to talk because they are feeling what you are.
Depression can be an awful disease and I mean, it gets bad, not only that but the emotional toll on the family is great.
My advice to you is get some form of treatment or find something that breaks the routine. bodybuilders usually don't realize it, but there is a lot of mild depression/cyclothymia which is only worsened by the routine, gym-work-home-gym x 365. get treatment, break the routine and don't suffer, there's no reason for it

Nigga, he covers this in the slide.

Checked

Lift harder user, they'll go away eventually.

I'd love to see the whole presentation. Is there any full source? GIS doesn't help.

i-is that a trap?

These are the kind of people who boast on Veeky Forums about being 'alpha' and 'not giving a fuck what anybody thinks'.

I know the stigma about depression and mental health in general is far from gone but you should really pursue some treatment if it's available to you, it's not like you have a bottle of cherry coke stuck up your ass.

Oh man I can almost feel the awkwardness of that presentation

This image is fake, right?

>An actual educational thing is being taught at college

Kek good get

one day at a time my friend! were all gonna make it!

>American education

I know, this thread is pure cancer

This one might be a military trainings sessiin.

lifting doesn't work like that. try alcohol, benzos or codeine

>Remember to not rape them

>tfw I always forget

>those digits tho

Ahhh shit nigs

you're not lifting heavy enough

>100 level philosophy class
>Probably required the same way basic math is
>Has to adhere to definition
>Explains his reasoning

Even given that he doesn't get a good grade on the assignment, he could still pass the class. You could do that one semester and have exclusively 300 and 400 level physics, chemistry, engineering or biological smut the next.

Because Veeky Forums isn't good anymore. We have gone so far up our own ass that we need to push our own agenda around. Nobody here remembers the cathartic nature of lulz anymore. The only lulz you could find here anymore is when somebody gets Veeky Forums and starts laughing at their ex-girlfriend. Now all that's left in that hole is trying to find out if you're actually an ubermench or not.