Poorfag of the poor

Poorfag here. I managed to find some dumbells, weights and a bench that you can adjust for cheap. I am looking for a routine that I can work out with. I got the following weights. 4x1.25, 4x2.50, 4x5, 4x10kg. Internet search came up with two routines. Says for a 3 day routine I need to do this:

Monday - Legs/Shoulders:

Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squat - 3x8-10
Dumbbell Single Leg Deadlift - 2x8-10
Dumbbell Squat - 2x8-10
Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 3x8-10
Dumbbell Lateral Raise - 2x10-12
Dumbbell Rear Deltoid Raise - 2x10-12

Wednesday - Forearms/Calves/Abs:

Dumbbell Wrist Curls - 3x12-15
Dumbbell Reverse Wrist Curls - 3x12-15
Dumbbell Single Leg Standing Calf Raises - 3x8-10
Dumbbell Standing Calf Raises - 3x8-10
Dumbbell-Weighted Leg Raises - 2x12-15
Dumbbell-Weighted Crunches - 3x8-10

Friday - Chest/Back/Arms:

Dumbbell Incline Bench Press - 3x8-10
Dumbbell Pullover - 3x8-10
Dumbbell Rows - 3x8-10
Dumbbell One Arm Row - 3x8-10
Dumbbell Biceps Curl - 2x10-12
Dumbbell Overhead Triceps Extension - 2x10-12

or

Monday - Chest and Shoulders

DB Bench Press - 3x10
DB Flyes - 3x10
DB Shoulder Press - 3x10
DB Lateral Raise - 3x10
DB Bent over Lateral Raises - 3 x10
Crunches - 3x10

Wednesday - Back and Arms

Bent over DB Rows - 3x10
DB Deadlifts - 3x10
Standing DB curls - 3x10
One arm DB Triceps extension - 3x10
Push Ups - 3x10
Dips

Friday - Legs
DB Squats - 3x15
DB Lunges - 3x15
DB Calf raises - 3x15
Leg raises - 3x10

Which one is more all round. I am a beginner to training, so I do not know which one seems better. I am saving up to buy a barbell, but it might take a while.

Just lift everyday bro, eat well and you'll see the different in 3 months.

Name of semen demon?

yeah, but which one is works the body better? Or does that even matter?

I asked this a while ago, Fucking fit trolls were non stop sarcastic to me. "Can you gain muscle from lifting dur durrrrr?" I failed to upload athletic vag's that's probably why.

yeah it is the only way to get attention on this board.

I am limited in my options, as I don't have money or the resources to work out like someone at a gym. I try to make due with what I have, but I cannot see the forest through the trees.

So many people and veterans saying what is right and wrong. I wished there was just a standard that could help me on my way.

>semen demon
Kek

newfag

Her fucking lips brah...

Her fucking pits brah...

Depends on what you're going for really. Both those routines have quite a few reps, of what I'm assuming are low weights given those dumbbell #s. Which means you're not going to be getting a lot of mass gains, but if you're just looking to lean down and show more muscle definition as 90% of this board is because they're fat then just keep adding more sets until it's conditioning work (HIIT). If you're looking for hypertrophy 3x8 is a good rep range, but even with that you'll need to progressively overload (+2.5-5lbs each workout). Hope I could help. Please post more athletic vag.

how long have you been training? I'm going to guess less than half a year, so you don't really need that kind of split.
first of all, forearms, calves and abs don't deserve a day.
secondly, you really don't need seven excercises for each muscle group.

you'd be much better off with a full body program in the general form of -
AXBX
A:
deadlift
squat
bench
ohp
renegade row

B:
lunge
push up variations (weighted if possible)
pull ups (weighted)
single leg deadlift
single handed ohp/swing and jerk

rep range 5-6 if you want to get strong, 8-11 if you want to get big
you can accessories if you feel like it, but they are really not your first priority at this point.

*you can add

LOL WHAT THE FUCK. DEADLIFTSQUATBENCHOHP ALL IN ONE DAY. are YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM KEKEKEKE!

I'll be straight with you, since you're both clearly retarded.

With your routine you won't build muscle, imagine your current body, but with a line or two where muscles go. If that suits you, fine, if not, you'll either have to;

Supplement your routine with callisthenics, because you have no possible chance of progressive overload with cheap adjustable barbells (Proper gyms use olympic standard barbells, which are 20kg in themselves, and they can fit 240kg+ without bending. Anything except an oly barbell is only rated to 100-110kg)

Or go to a proper gym/buy proper equipment.

This guy knows nothing about routines.

Go to /asp/ and check out the bodyweight general, you can put on muscle and strength outside of the gym, but you won't be as strong as a weight lifter, and you won't put on as much muscle as quickly as a weight lifter.

post pic of your body, show me your experience oh wise strength coach. Show me your aesthetic calisthenic physique please.

Now you

Christ, how did you not know better? You look like a puddle of lukewarm gravy splashed up against the wall.

Your photo AND your goddamn advice privileges are revoked.

Figured as much. It's the blind leading the blind in this thread.

You're overthinking this. Even those autists and retards you see regularly at the gym manage to get a somewhat good physique.

Take one routine and do it. If it works and you feel ok doing it, keep doing that. If not, change it.
But just start lifting regularly.

Don't skip the compound lifts.
Keep good form.
Lift regularly.
Eat well.
That's it.

oh sweet summer, when will you end...

hook line and sinker. gj user

>full body will kill you
>calisthenics can give you progressive overload
>dat filename

whew this is some advanced trolling if I've ever seen any.

I'd give anything to lick the sweat from her asshole