Working out past 2 months

>working out past 2 months
>really good noob gains
>extremely strict with my diet, all organic... grass fed/non caged meats
>feeling great overall
>lost my libido

is this normal? does it come back? is it worth it? I haven't fapped in 2 weeks and I have the house to myself this morning, was gonna blast some prono but couldn't get hard going through my fav videos.

FUCK THIS SUCKS BRO

yh i still get this after a year and i have a fiancee we fuck around once a week we used to be at it up to 3 times a day

Dude, I'm in the exact same boat. Two months in, feel great, looking better. My girl is all about my noob gains, but my fucking libido is gone. I have zero urge to fuck, fap or have any physical contact at all. Made her cry last night cuz I wanted to go to bed early, and havn't fucked her in almost 2 months. What the fuck is going on!?!

i think it may be down to the fact that i eat a very high protein low fat low carb diet. this will change when im bulking so might see changes then

Eat more fats (sacrifice carbs if you're anal about macros), it will reup your test in about a month.

dude... low fat low protein? what do you eat?
nuts man! nuts are awesome, not balls, nuts like peanuts and walnuts. your hormones man :* love them.

same

what are your macro's im at like 60%+ protein
25%+ carbs

dunno. I keep my protein up at .8g per weight and keep my carbs as low as I can

Not enough carbs, ez.

Just eat a ton of potatoes after training.

i found rice to be better stomach wise

>a ton

do you realize how many potatoes that is

Sure, just make sure it's white rice, you need that sugar after training.

but... my keto

fuck off idiot smd

Eat more fats and carbs retard

same thing happened to me. I had just started working full time and lifting for a few months. It's probably just stress from the adaptation to a new lifestyle, it'll go away.

if kn keto then coconut oil and avocado.

>smd
i would but you can't get it up

but... but keto is meme

sides stretched

wtf is with store front captchas?

Low fat is mostly the culprit.

That, and abundance mentality.

You're on cloud 9 from your gains and feel like you can get all of the sex you want, so your body is adapting to your mind. It's no longer a top priority.

Mostly the low fat though

keto is not a meme

keto gets hate here because people can't wrap their head around the idea of not eating bread

low hanging fruit, ect.

Keto really only fits for those that are sedentary.
Yep, sure is fine to just continue with high performance athletics with constantly depleted glycogen, no harm can come from that.

Speaking from experience here.

30kg in 3 months, 2nd keto 7kg in a month.
suck on that

yh i lost allot of weight fast too when i tryed "keto" lost 5 stone over a year ago. unless you have the willpower of a god you will blow back up. i didnt

keto makes u grumpy and weak and u loose muscle too

your much better of on ow carb like 100g a day not 30. this will allow you to eat more fibre and train more than twice a week

end of the day its calories in vs calories out the energy deficit will be burnt for energy simple. the only reason it works is because protein is slow digesting and you don't feel the hunger as much

i agree you also cant shit more than once a week

Keto works if you follow the vegetable route.

You can still get into ketoacidosis despite eating certain vegetables.

If you go this specific route it helps the average person.

As said, it's best for a novice.

I personally prefer carb restricted (restricted by modern standards).

If you're getting your carbs from something other than vegetables restrict it to pre and post-workout.

Once you get far enough into lifting you'll find the extra advantage of restricting carbs for leanness (if you want to be lean)

EAT MORE FAT YOU FUCKFACES

i was full of energy
in much better mood
stronger libido

maybe tou were on the edge the whole time, I ate 10g of carbs a day. one meal a day. sometimes no meals. i started at 118 and came to 75. that was a while ago. i am at 80kg now, 186cm, still got fat and i am lifting with a bit of deficit to use my noob gains to gett bigger but leaner in same time.

keto saved my life.

As everyone has said in this thread, you need good, healthy fats. Avoid peanuts though, eat almonds, and try to find yourself some Brazil nuts, they are high in selenium and other amino acids that send more blood to your testes.

Avocado, olive oil, nuts except for peanuts, Brazil nuts for sure. Fat is healthy!

i agree and your right but i want 180-200g of protein and 200 calories left

next week i will eat the 12-18 yolks a day im currently feeding my dog that should balance the fat out

>feeding the yolks to your dog

Threads over, boys. We've been memed on.

If you've been seriously feeding the yolks to your dog, I'm sure you know what to do. It starts with 'k' and ends in 'ys'.

Cholesterol is good

if your dog isn't dead or seriously ill now, you're lying

if you're not, you're killing your dog

but he loves them and its not all at once i only have 6 whites at a time

i might cut it down he is getting a little fat but like i said its not all at the same time and i don't like waste

hes just a fucking dog and its just a little fat, get over it im giving him what he loves

maybe you should read about what you shouldn't give a dog, why, and the consequences

you can give dogs egg yolks

I love all kinds of nuts.

>n-no homo

What's wrong with peanuts though?

I'm trying to find it, but in my T-enhancing journey, I read that peanuts should generally be avoided, as they might have T-robbing qualities (xeno or phytoestrogens). I've stayed away from them.

keto only, I repeat only helps with weight loss (and seizures)

does not help gains

does not increase energy