Wearing gloves in the gym

>wearing gloves in the gym

easiest way to spot the dyel

I'm allergic to metal. Deal with it.

How can you give handjobs with calloused hands? The people NOT wearing gloves obviously don't have a husbando.
>Not wearing gloves in the gym
kek

Fuck off faggit.

They go very nice with my purse.

Faggot

>Getting rare fungi on my hands from other lifters

I've seen some bros using wrist straps on bench press.
>straps

>he doesn't keep his hands soft and supple for pleasuring the gym bully

lmao faggot

What's your powerclean PR

>that guy who wears a hoodie and earphones the whole time

Actually, the ennui faggot whining about other people wearing gloves is the fucking DYEL
If you were lifting seriously you'd have calluses

I know you really want to talk to me and see if I'd be interested in your sucking my cock in the locker room after my bench set, but I'm not at the fucking gym to socialize. I'm there to lift.

>that redditor who just started working out
>That guy who can't lift heavy enough for callouses
>That guy who fell for the callouses are manly meme

>op doesnt have sex with girls because the first thing they talk about is sandpaper palms grabbing their ass.
I only use gloves on back day because I get more grip and my fingers fall asleep with the bar pressing on

correct

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

How the fuck do you wear a hoodie in the gym?

If your gym an open-air roofless room located in a land of everlasting winter?
Fuck, even if it was I couldn't go for more than 3 sets before I started sweating enough that I'd need to take the whole thing off

>not wiping down the equipment with a hand towel before and after your usage

It's like you've never heard of being courteous.

>dicks that don't wipe their sweat away

not my job

>easiest way to spot the dyel
>in the gym