Tfw you realize being natty fucking sucks and you will never look like a mad cunt without the help of steroids

>tfw you realize being natty fucking sucks and you will never look like a mad cunt without the help of steroids

>yfw you realize most of the people with unnatty physiques are attainable natty

>non-natty - quick, easy, efficient logical choice in 2016, perfect for on the go life style
>natty - with a lifelong investment and good genetics, you might reach the bottom tier physique of a non-natty lifter; better hope you're on the high end of average test

>taking shortcuts

Grow up.

>not having the discipline of a man And trying to achieve your goal body natty.

I bet you haven't done serious weight training program for more than a year.

millennials
>no attention span
>no work ethic
>no self discipline
>generation of flash with no substance behind it
>generation of man-children
Of course they shortcut
They can't grow up
Literally generation of peter-pan syndrome

>not taking shortcuts
you dont want to have too much fun in life

retard

I'm lifting for health and strength

Roids have some pretty bad side effects too bruh

thats because most people want to alos have a long life you retard roids will help shorten it no matter what logic you employ here

what they dont tell you is that you can literally die at any moment taking too much/wrong dose of shit

also do roiders actually trust the chinese test they inject?

could very well be tainted

baka bruh

>tfw you are 20yo and feel like you are already to die.

You obviously know nothing at all about steroid use lmao. Explain please the mechanism of your 'sudden death' theory. Specifically what issues are you referring to? Bonus points for citing medical journals.

enjoy injecting sludge into your ass for years, I'll be over here actually being healthy and independent of substance abuse

DELETE THIS!!!

>you will never look like a mad cunt without the help of steroids
I already do, I'm good.

DA sn! Holy shit didn't think there was still any oldfags that knew who zyzz even was still on.
Topkek
Look if you're not in your mid to late 40/50's there should be reason for taking steroids unless you're a fucking a kid that thinks he's gonna be cool and buff for the summer. The fact is you shorten the fuck out of your life once you start cycling and if you stop it's damn near impossible to maintain that physic not to mention reverse the damage it's done to your body. I have been blasting for about 21 years and take supps but have never fucked with roids. I have friends that have and do cycles and I seen them straight get huge then once they stop cycling they lose massive amounts of size. They are lifting and pushing themselves even harder off the roids and they still lose mass.
If you decide on taking that shit then be prepared to depend on it for your size the rest of your life. What ever you leave of it because that shit reeks Havoc on your body.

and whose fault would that be

Op is right, I'm and oldfag and natty people looking good is like 1 in 1000

A generation of cucks who coddled their kids, let the woman run the house, allowed the idea of masculinity to be thought of as bad, people who wanted to find a reason their kid was stupid.

Not saying its their fault, but doesn't change any of the fact its a generation that is going to utter shit.

Ye but once non-natties go off gear they deflate and look like shit

So either you gonna commit to it, or blast and cruise forever which of course will kill you eventually

Just youtube reverse steroid transformations. Laugh at all the pro ifbb cunts that quit juicing and are now dyel. Now, realize that if this happened to ifbb pros who knew how to lift, train, and eat what is gonna happen to you normies. Don't be a shortcut fag.

natty people will look good with good genetics
same goes for people that roid
some people that can't grow muscle but have a good bone structure could look good with roids and would look bad without them but they're the only group like that

i fear far worse for the generation that will be raised by mine

If you're not a millennial, you probably are too old for this board.

Agreed. I had a friend make a post that their kid failed a math class so they took them to the doctor and now they are on some medication to help them focus better at school. And don't get me wrong, maybe it works but why is that the first solution people look for.

The first time I ever brought home an F was in a math class. I was raised by a single father. I got my ass whooped for it. And he explained very clearly it was not because I got an F, it was because I didn't tell him I was having trouble with the class. By time I finished HS I had taken 3 math classes for college credit. I shudder to think what would of happened if he decided to just put me on Ritalin or some bullshit instead of addressing the issue.

I am technically classified as a millennial but I don't have the same mentality as what is associated with it.

I dunno. Thinking you are special and better than all your peers is a pretty millenial trait

Wtf failed a math class so the conclusion is to get him on pills from the doctor?
We having children in India and Asia taking pre calc in middle school. If they can do it anyone can.

Natty doesn't suck and you can look great, also easy to maintain.Comes right back even with weeks off.
What you meant to say is you haven't lifted very long, suck at it in general and have no idea what your doing.
Possible shit genetics too.
Don't lie to discourage people you silly faggot

Your dad is based. That's how it should be done. Fucking pathetic how many kids now are pilled up because the parents don't want to try and think it's fine because it's legal. Whole generation of pharmacy dependent weaklings

:D

>TFW being ottermode is ideal teen-20s and transitioning to husbando mode in 30s+ will keep you better looking than 99% of people you will see in real life

>been lifting since ~16/17 years old
>am 20 now
>still think am dyel
>go shirtless in public
>"holy shit user, you're body is perfect"
>"you're getting too big!"
>"are you one of those bodybuilders?"
>"I wanna be like you"

I personally think I have above-average genetics, also starting from skelly mode helped, but despite that I've literally only spent 2 hrs max every other day in the gym.

moral of the story: any serious Veeky Forums bro has body dysmorphia, and probably has a above-average body by normie standards.

forgot to mention im natty but that prob goes without saying

steroids are too effective and too easily accesible to allow nattys to look good
noticing this requires not being an autist though. without making many friends at the gym you can never know what's the real number of roiders, which is absurdly high compared to what noobs believe (yes, most of you)

Veeky Forums keeps on forgetting that this is considered ripped by the general public

/thread

When will you fucks realize that mass isn't everything. Bodybuilding is equally about balance and development. You will never look huge but you can still be aesthetic as fuck without a shirt on. Let's be honest you lift for your own satisfaction and for your oneitis. Roiding for your own ego and to bang brain dead sluts is depressing as fuck and you should re evaluate your life.

>tfw experience discomfort for years
>tfw bicep kinda deformed
>tfw you joke about something being wrong with your arm, but are actually serious, but no one thinks you're serious and just calls you a hypocondriac
>tfw you get an mri and have confirmed you have a partial tear of your distal tendon
>I have visually seen this

Someone just fucking off me. Holy shit.