How the fuck do I gain weight Veeky Forums?

How the fuck do I gain weight Veeky Forums?
I've been eating a lot and drinking a weight gainer this past month but I've only gained 2 pounds.
I'm tired of shoving food into my mouth and walking around with a bloated gut 24/7 like a pregnant woman.

I'm 5'9 135lbs, my stats are:
>Bench 132lbs
>Squat 176lbs
>DL 265lbs
>Press 77lbs

Track your calories.
/thread

You've been at it for a month you dipshit. Don't expect results overnight.

But aren't two pounds too little for a month?

If only there was some kind of thread that housed all the relevant information that you need towards achieving your fitness goals. Then if that thread was then kept and stickied to the board then maybe... Just maybe... You wouldn't have to ask so many questions that roughly 10 minutes of reading will answer. Hopefully the mods install this one day.

If you are not gaining enough weight, then the obvious answer is to eat more. But you already know this, so why are you posting here? You think someone's going to give you a magic bullet? No, gaining weight takes effort. Everything worth doing takes effort.

You sound exactly like a fatty complaining how hard it is to eat less. Eat more, get used to it, end of story.

Also, why are you quoting weights like 77lb? Don't tell me you're using half-plates already...else if it's in kg then cite kg, if those are calculated theoretical maxes then don't cite them, cite only weights you've actually lifted.

>tfw can't eat enough while at work

The problem is that most people who eat as much as me, gain 4 times more.

My lifts are in kg but I figured that most of Veeky Forums is from 'murica so I converted them. Here's in metric:

>Height: 175cm
>Weight: 61,5kg
>Bench: 60kg
>Squat: 80kg
>DL: 120kg
>Press: 35kg

And those aren't theoretical, those are 5 reps minimum. I've lifted before, on and off.

What is your daily caloric intake?

I have no idea. On average I eat 3 medium sized meals and drink two shakes. Here's my diet for today with some simple calorie estimates:

Morning:
2,5gr Arginine

>Meal 1:
4 slices of bread with goose pate
~400-500cal

8gr creatine

>Meal 2:
Weight gainer - 4 scoops
500ml 3,6% Milk
~600-700cal

>Meal 3:
400gr Beef burger with bacon and cheese
French fries
~600-800cal

>Meal 4:
5 fried eggs with lots of butter
2 slice of bread
1 tomato
~400-500cal

>Meal 5:
Weight gainer - 4 scoops
500ml 3,6% Milk
~600-700cal

5gr Glutamine

Total:
2600-3200cal

lmao

You need to know how much protein, carbs and fats you're getting. Calories can be "empty" with no nutritional value.

Form and rest could also be a factor.

>weight gainer
there's your fucking problem

Do you know what my weight gainer is? My weight gainer is food. Eat more food, consume less powders, move less

You are retarded.

You are also retarded. Empty calories? lol.

Have a mini fridge by your bed with milk in in. Wake up in the middle of the night and drink 1l then go straight to sleep.

Guarantee you will get fat.

I think your post proves who is retarded in here, I don't need to say anything more.

You IIFYM idiots amuse me, though

eat more fucking food god damnit

OP here's some advice. 1. Get over things tasting good, down the hatch.
2. Ditch weight gainers they will fill you up for too long and make you bloated. Seriously eating healthy will let you eat more 3. Have some food items you eat everyday that equal about 2000 calories, eat these everyday.

ah ok my bad bro. keep eating whatever the fuck you want since a calorie equals a calorie no matter what right. better hop on that coke and cake diet. C&C baby. 10 000 calories a day. gotta eat big to get big amirite?

can a man actually put 10000 calories into body fat in one day? is there no point where you're just shitting the cake out as you shovel it in?

>overnight
>it's been a month already
uhm okay

Is there a way to drink milk without having the shits?