Yes, clearly this is about the 'gym'

Yes, clearly this is about the 'gym'.

Why do girls do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRhq-yO1KN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want that girl to put makeup on me

Without a man and children to care for, women lose their minds and try to satisfy it with excessive social media and gossip to make other women envious.

Because they don't have clearly defined roles anymore, they don't do anything worth while.

This is why 2016 is ass.

they get a lot of positive attention for doing this

anyone who tells her 'too much makeup' or 'get some self-awareness' is boo'd into oblivion and called names

Attention gainz

Lol you guys are such butthurt virgins.

Girls take pictures of themselves in skimpy clothes and post if on FB for the same reason guys post up pictures of themselves flexing their muscles ans showing off that they look good. It's part of a courtship ritual that's fucking older than society. The fact that you fuck-sticks don't get that and act nostalgic for a time you've never even lived through just illustrates you struggle to meet quality women.

I dunno about this courtship angle you're trying to spin, but you're actually right...

Attention is nice, we all want it, some try to gain it in more admirable ways, but when you're a girl you have an easy-out to feed your ego and streamline the attention you get.

All your body-building idols do it too, don't you notice? But they rarely get called attention whores.

pic related

She looks like Layla May BBW

Because they know thirsty males will give them attention, and by thirsty male I mean just about every male.

do you count as a "thirsty male" if you just jack off to their pics without complementing them?

>Social media whoring is an ancient courtship ritual older than society

Thanks for the sociology lesson champ.

>quality women
K

Why do you care?

CUZ IT'S NOT FAIR THAT GIRLS OF ALL SHAPES, SIZES AND FACIAL STRUCTURE CAN TAKE PICTURES OF THEMSELVES AND GET PAID + ATTENTION FOR IT

WHILE ME, A MALE, MUST BE BORN A 10/10 TO PARTICIPATE IN SUCH AN ACTIVITY

Girls are social creatures and attention is their currency.
They are what we call attention whores

I reckon because its harder to become Mr. Olympia than it is to be born good looking and put on makeup, no?

Why is she wearing makeup to the gym? Or at all for that matter.

I'm the opposite, been dating a girl for 4 years and I feel immune to this bullshit. Seeing this barely veiled attention seeking and the hordes of thirsty males is embarrassing.

t. enlightened iron pill

>complaining about sloots showing off the goods
There are only two explanations:
1. You're a homosexual and there is nothing wrong with that.
2. You're a bitter faggot who can't get any and so gets #triggered every time he sees something which he can never EVER have

>Attention is nice, we all want it
Getting mired is a natural desire. Therefore, lifting for girls, or guys, is not a meme.

see
>it has tits therefore it is immune from criticism
kill yourself

>hair down
>face completely covered in make up
>push up bra
>facebook angle shot selfie
>gym mornings
What did she mean by this?

FUPA OVERLORD

guys do the same thing. you guys even have entire threads dedicated to this kind of shit.
>implying all girls does this
>implying you know all girls
>implying you know any girls
gtfo and think before you post next time

cbt threads?
they are in a community of likeminded guys, just as posting a picture of your progress makes sense in a themed group.
just posting that on fb/instagram? thats attentioonwhoring. I dont mind I just wouldnt doo it.

I'd argue there are more ugly girls than there are guys

I'd take being a 3/10 guy over a 3/10 girl any day of the week bro

girls do it for the (YOU)

Yeah but even 3/10 girls get dick if they're not too picky, being an ugly guy is set sail for loneliness but you do get the benefit of being male at all which is pretty awesome in its own right.

>deliberately misinterpreting the post to try to undermine the poster's credibility

not even the same user, but people like you are the scourge of Veeky Forums

That girl is a 1, MAYBE a weak 2. There are plenty of cute 3's and 4's out there, if 5 is average. If I just look around 90% of women I see are dateable looks wise.

But you are right that it's easier being an ugly man because men are a lot better at attracting with other assets than looks.

Just got my adipowers!! Can't wait to lift in em in a few hours and shitpost some more form videos. They aren't super tight as I was expecting, but feel very stable. I already feel stronger.

Can't keep wearing my white nike midcalf socks with these white shoes tho, don't wanna look autistic. Any tips for me ??

getting dick ain't everything, and a 3/10 guy can play the game of life and get a better outcome at the end

not to say a girl can't either, but it's significantly harder, and few guys will be attracted to her for her accomplishments or dedication to her field, for many that's even a turn-off... they'll court a passive 7/10 instead

>I don't want to look autistic

Who the fuck cares? I wear midcalf socks to the gym all the time, why not?

That's a sports bra. Women wear makeup to the gym to attract a mate.

>those child bearing hips
HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

having tits doesn't make it immune from criticism, but people who usually criticize grils showing tits are either literal homosex or bitter (You)s who can never EVER get some casually, and have to gf a gril or whatever kek

they look like complete garbage without it

I mean specifically the white shoes with the white socks look, midcalf socks are dope otherwise

>have fun squatting in your fresh new weightlifting shoes
>develop knee pain for the first time ever since lifting
>try not to cry
>cry
i dont want to go back to squatting on my socks

Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence.

I don't think it matters if you look autistic or not, that was the point.

i used to have knee pain, literally 4 weeks ago and i fixed it by moving my legs further apart, and being more mindful of my knees not caving in. fixed/10 senpai

am I the only one that goes to the gym and lifts, and doesnt give a shit about cardio bunnies/girls/etc?

who gives a shit, look at them in between sets but otherwise they are irrelevant

yeah shit sucks, I haven't been squatting heavy in 3 weeks.
I don't think it's knees caving in because my form was way sloppier when I was squatting on socks
I might switch to lowbar to see if that helps

Both the accomplished ugly man and the accomplished ugly woman would just meet with gold diggers though, just like you said there's fewer male ones.

ofc when you're 3/10 there's a lot of extra obstacles you have to play for the game of love, but if you go over everything in detail, being a 3/10 male is better than being a 3/10 female

a lot of factors at play, just take it for what it is faggot

oh gotcha. mine was with high bar squat, at 195. i have since deloaded and gone up to 215, no knee pain. you could always wrap your knees, but i wouldnt do that too early if you dont squat that much, which is why i didnt get wraps...who stalls at 195 :(

>being a male is better than being a female
ftfy

wow
what you said is an extremely plausible theory with serious long term implications
so why is nobody doing serious research on this?

perhaps it's because men are faggots these days who would rather preoccupy themselves with the internet and their career than commit to a single woman

feminism is an evil rooted out of lazy fucking guys who don't want to commit

It's easy to blame women but really men were not living up to their obligations.
or were really just awful people beating or drinking excessively.
Then eventually women realized they didn't have to put up with that shit
Who knows how this social media obsession shake out; it is what it is

Jesus christ that physique. Tren + arms every day.

A man does not have the ticking (time bomb) clock that women have. A man can spend his 20s drinking and focusing on his career, then turn it around at 30 and be set for a healthy long-term relationship with the means to support it. Women do not have this option. They have one purpose and it goes when the eggs reach shelf-life.

Men not wanting to commit came after the plague of feminism.

Why would a man date a single woman when they are notorious whores?
Why would a man marry a woman when it places his assets at risk?

>being a 3/10 male is better than being a 3/10 female
You really don't believe this, do you?

Do you have pics of his legs?

>those child bearing hips
>those man like shoulders
>that superb chin
HHHHNNNGGGG

tumblr pls go

You sir have it all figured out.

>there are people who actually believe this
Starving? Poor? Hungry?
Sell your built in money makers aka 3 holes you were gifted! While men would have to starve and die, women can simply make money off of 5-30 minutes of work, tax free! It's that easy!

She kind of looks like egg man from /r9k/

wewlad, tumblr store imminent

>why do women "present"?

kinda obvious

LOL
Nice joke.
Being a girl is infinitely superior due to the social standings, body aesthetics, and presence.
The only positive guys have is being stronger and smarter.
Having a fully female body and a fully male mind is by far the closest thing to human perfection since you KNOW how to use people, and you can enjoy it at a masculine level. Sure, being less strong sucks, but worth the cost since you'll always be revered as perfect.

What is this image even trying to say?

Forgot pic

maybe he meant it's better to be a guy if you're not total fucking loser status

just maybe

that dude honestly looks like an ugly piece of shit

Ya know, evolution supports fast cumming. You don't know, you might get interrupted during the act. So fast cummer means less chance of getting interrupted and therefore passing on genes. Maybe this is why women are going crazy. They aren't sexually satisfied anymore b/c dues don't last. I know bitches behave if you fuck them good.

Hollllly shit.
>muh evolution explains everything
Would you faggots just kys already. Read a fucking book.

I think it's trying to say guys fuck over females, something of that nature.

>2016 is an ass and we won't be working with it again

>time you've never lived through
Fucking millennials

THAT RIGHT KNEE, FUCK IT'S ABOUT TO BUCKLE!!!

Found the religious faggot
God isn't real and you're going to die and never exist again.

how many days until race & gender is no longer a relevant topic anymore?

you're either a millenial yourself, underage, or too old to be on a cartoon forum

Is this satire?

Why would anyone of any group say that their opinion matters less?

youtube.com/watch?v=yRhq-yO1KN8

Oh, noooo. Keep speculating that everything humans do somehow boils down to our need to procreate. You're a big smart science man, though. Do you feel validated?

U mad?

They have, and people are talking about it.
Look up yiannopoulos and mcinnes

Rawr x3

says the bitter guy posting on Veeky Forums.

>without a man
>without children

yes, the lack of them are integral to happiness.

>feminism is an evil rooted out of lazy fucking guys who don't want to commit

is this... is this the natty limit on retardation? my god.

what's your take on it? i don't agree it's based off 'guys who don't want to commit' but guys surly had a role to play in the creation of 3rd wave feminism

If youre an ugly man you can still build muscles thats the key... Don't you think?

what kind of point is that

girls can still get slender & tight bodies to parade around, doesn't fix their face situation

He thinks it'll get him laid

but there's a huge difference between that and the obssessive, dozens of photos a day that lots of them do

there is no difference... there is only the magnitude to which attention is desired. Some people want attention more than others. Obsessive dozens of photos a day is just an extreme version of posting a few pictures every week. They're still using the same medium to upload images of themselves, again its just the degree to how much they're doing it. Regardless, this is a based thread. Its fucking simple.
Humans desire attention, it is part of us. We all want to be noticed, we all want to feel something. Its innate for this, and it has happened for thousands of years. The only difference is now-a-days, its more in your face because you have a fucking screen you stare at all day. Sure the dynamics have changed, but it all boils down to the same shit. People want attention one way or another

>waaaa, waaa, women wear makeup to the gym
Do you not style your hair before going to the gym? Or do you make sure to unstyle it before going to the gym?

You're a double standard bastard if your hair is styled at the gym and should kill yourself.

>tfw you would fuck her right in her front ass

hair takes 10 seconds m8

I'm option 2. I'm ok with this.

You sound like a faggot. Go take some more bicep shots in the locker room and let real men lift. Fags like you only take up space in the squat rack

who styles their hair?

what am I, a fag?

Literally just saw a girl post this on snapchat after saying she wanted to """"tone"""" her stomach.

FUCKING NORMIES GOING TO A PUBLIC GYM R E E E E E E
E
E
E
E
E