>that's what women really care about deep down user

youtube.com/watch?v=kb2_MRXID9E

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/q?s=VOO
hg.schwab.com/client/#/getStartedModala
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

r u butthurt

what the fuck do you think

Girls like aesthetic bodies, who would have thought?

You're fucking retarded mate

Especially teenage girls. Literally all they care about.

How that BTFOs Veeky Forums? I'm LMAOing@you because you must be one ugly dyel, baka.

OH NO GIRLS LIKE ATTRACTIVE MEN WHAT A FUCKING CALAMITY

Of course you're better than those stupid Chads OP, it's not like you mindlessly chase attractive women with good bodies and then complain that they like attractive men with good bodies :^)

shut up shut up shut up

>tfw-still-getting-morning-wood-at wasted my teenage years being a ugly nerd
>tfw-still-getting-morning-wood-at lifting now won't get me all that Easy prime puss
Why live anynore

What the fuck

how do I into that physique?

Cringe

>none of them get naked
smdh desu senpai

>Fit body
>Piece of shit in most other aspects of life
>Contemplating suicide

Women just want money! What the fuggggggg!!

>Less fit body
>Working on other aspects of life
>Kind of lonely

Women are a drag... heh...

Why don't you just have more going on? You know, until your life is no longer in danger?

What did he mean by this

lowest form of satire

of course being 8/10 face and body of a greek god is going to give you an advantage on the attraction field

who the fuck ever said otherwise, but that mom advice is also relevant, you don't NEED these things to get a GF, you might not be able to get a 8/10 gf without them but tough shit nigger

all you need to get a GF within your base-line assets is to have a positive outlook on life and be a comfortable person to be around

now kys my man

Yeah, people like attractive people.

Weird huh?

Welcome to the world.
Stop making blank generalizations you aspie.

Workout, gain confidence, improve your social skills, be able to deal better with rejection, deal with life in confident manner.

Now go lift.

>all you need to get a GF within your base-line assets is to have a positive outlook on life and be a comfortable person to be around

What kind of horseshit is this
There are millions of normal single people and there are millions of weird/inferior people in relationships. Do you seriously think getting some uggo gf would actually help a man a neurotic as OP?

They wouldnt date someone like that. They will all say nice body and complement him but they wouldnt want to be with him.

Girls who see guys like that think they are either to good for them or the guy cares to much about himself.

You will get some one night stands just because your muscles but usually they are gone in the morning.

It's like a girl who gets plastic surgery and a boob job. Guys want to fuck them for one night after meeting them in the club but no one wants to settle down with you afterwards.

Career, facial features, and personality all come before body.

>wahh I want a woman who will love me for me
it doesn't work that way dumbass. you have to bring shit, women love strong men and men love beautiful women

the only woman who will love you for you is your mom, and even that can be a crapshoot for some

Of course women are all shit. Now, get buff and have your pick of the litter (box).

>seeing women as people instead of brainless fuckdolls

What a beta piece of shit...

The girl I hang out with gets an annoyed expression on her face when I stop listening to whatever she says and check myself out in a mirror or whenever she touches me I flex whatever muscle group she touches.

Get buff for you. There's no greater satisfaction. Than making people turn into their most basic animal self.

Men will take any woman so long as they're not fat and are caring.

Women want to look at your CV and bank account before you have a shot.

Who the fuck let these ESL retards in? Don't you idiots have online communities in your own language to go to?

what quality of girl can this get me

CHAD is on OMEGLE with HOT GIRLS while YOU are SHITPOSTING on a CHINESE cum CHUGGING forum

Yes user I'm sure your double-digit account balance is the reason you can't get laid. Nevermind your pimply face, greasy hair, unkempt (neck)beard, and shitty attitude. It must be the money.

if they are looking for resources, yes. they also want the best genes for their kids possible and a stern rogering from the right man as well.

women love, but they love differently than you or I do. the mistake is expecting to be loved the same way in return.. unconditionally (barring the fat chicks). a man with life-long reproductive potential that can spray his sperm all over the globe has a lot less to lose in the reproductive game than a woman who can only have a finite number of kids while remaining at her most fertile, thus the selectivity.

mirin your life breh

unless you're like 50, you can still pull 18 - 22 year old college girls. I'm 26 and my last 3 lays have been early 20s

You've almost got enough to buy that Xbox 360

That's because you still look 22 fuckwad

yeah I dunno wtf that guy was using himself as an example for but it's mostly true

take care of yourself, have a facial routine, and you'll age like fine wine well into your 40s

mirin breh

>people are attracted to attractive people

DAMN /r9k/ U SMART

What you need is a handsome face, which lifting can't give you.

I will post ass if you empty out savings2 and wire it to me

of course it can

Losing weight can indeed give you a handsome face, but not lifting.

Although lifting and exercise does increase your testosterone production so it can actually make you slightly more attractive, but no big difference

lol@you if you actually think that picture proves anything

nice double dubs tho

>handsome

>tfw girls have standards for men's looks
>tfw whether you look like mashed potatoes or a greek god makes a difference

Life is so unfair u guiz

umad

Cannot tell who's arm is bigger

U HEB POTENTIAL

Get the physique and itll all come together brah

fake haahahahaha nobody with more than 25k in liquid funds keeps it in a bank savings account....

Where do they keep it? I got 32k in my savings but the stock market scares me

- Keep $10k in savings for emergencies (more depending on your risk factors)
- If your work offers a 401k plan, you should max out your 401k, $18.5k a year, just setup auto deposit so you don't have to worry about it. You don't pay taxes on money you put into a 401k. You pay taxes when you take the money out (when you're retired you'll likely be in a lower tax bracket since you'll only take out what you need to survive.)
- $5.5k per year can go into a Roth IRA, this is the opposite of 401k, you pay taxes on it now, but don't have to pay when you take out.
- Rest of your money should be diversified. If you've only got 32k, shove it in the stock market but don't buy individual stocks unless you've got a really good reason. Index funds and ETFs are basically stocks that track the prices of many other stocks: as the general market goes up, the price of the ETF goes up. Vanguard is one of the companies that offers ETFs but all brokerage companies do. VOO is the vanguard ETF that tracks the S&P500 (the 500 largest companies): finance.yahoo.com/q?s=VOO
When buying stocks all you have to worry about is commission fees and expense ratio. If you go with a brokerage company like Charles Schwab, and you buy their ETFs/index funds, there will be no commission feeds but everyone has expense ratios, just look them up and make sure they're not too high when you buy.

Look at this to see what to buy: hg.schwab.com/client/#/getStartedModala

John Oliver did a bit on this on his show last week, watch it and then start reading, you're loosing money keeping it in the bank.