Why is biz hating so much instead of making ez gains

Why is biz hating so much instead of making ez gains

Because they are low IQ poltards

lol I sold yesterday and made my gains.
Enjoy your bags boy. This will drop back to the 18 cent range when the fuss is over.

fidget spinner market is too saturated.

It has climbed nearly 10% since yesterday and is still mooning.

hey im a poltard, and i got in on this gravy train.

Bought at 4739 sats.

Im a smart liberatarian tho, not a kekistani.

I hate on it and I'm making "ez gains." Want to talk about it OP?

I don't know man. I've been holding since $0.14 and adding more every time it dropped below $0.17. Very easy gains in a couple weeks. You don't have to like Ripple to profit off of a conference pump.

don't.think it will be lower than 5k sats now

ALL IN!

I dunno, maybe cause its a 9 billion marketcap behemoth that takes the combined lunch money of a billion NEETs to move?

You dont have to move it, user. Just buy in, sit back, and let them move it for you. Look at me. I am the Jew now!

It's the FI's that will move this, not NEET's from Veeky Forums.

Because they are aspies. They would rather take a moral ground (lol) over XRP and the big banks than make easy profits.

Since when does biz have morals and since when does biz not like institutional support in a coin. Its all grandstanding from fedora neckbeards waiting for the world to turn upside down.

You would have to be retarded to think Ripple won't be increasing in value over the next few weeks.

Actually, it is a group from /pol/ who decided to raid and rip off Veeky Forums by pumping a random coin that was at best useless and poorly developed, and at worst an outright scam. They settled on Link with which to pull the raid on Veeky Forums. I lurk /pol/ and saw all this developing over a couple of weeks. It just so happens that it competes with Ripple, which is the Real Deal. So, to pump their scam biz raid coin, they have to spam fud hate and vitreol against Ripple to scam biztards in to buying Link. At a preappointed time, they will all dump, leave / biz/ holding useless bags, and laugh all the way back to /pol/. Neckbbeard Fedoras was spot on. Are you psychic?

This sounds retarded. Do you have evidence?

Both LINK and XRP can succeed but LINK are definitely showing something at SIBOS with SWIFT so it's pump is not baseless.

>They would rather take a moral ground
And what exactly even is this "moral ground?"
>da joos
>da ebil big banks
Wow, so deep. What a totally convincing and sophisticated argument. What a righteous crusade.

lol fucking retards. It will pump, it's an easy profit. These are the same emotional investors who buy everything ATH and post pink wojaks when they lose money from their dumb trades.

You are 100% correct.

I try and invest on two criteria

1. Will it make me money
2. Will it make me money

XRP ticks those boxes for me.

Well, it sounds retarded because it is. Judging by the syntac and grammar, I would say most of the group are in Junior High. The edgy look at me In a racist nonsense they were spewing on here confirms that theory.

Syntax*

It's bizzare you spent the time to write this insanity out. I really hope you don't actually believe that. It's one thing to talk out if your ass for your own personal gain. It's another to be a paranoid schizophrenic.

Hello newfreind. /pol/ forms raid groups all the time. Capture the Shia Flag, etc

Where is the evidence.

Didnt think they would get this far. Just didnt buy any Link. Sat out and watched the fun. Judging by your reaction, Im going to be laughing harder than they are when it happens.

So it's starting to look like paranoid schizophrenia.

That is all.

I'm in the rocket.

Monica is a Cute.

You had the same thread like what, 5 hours ago?
You don't look like a shill at all. Just bought 100k

I feel sorry fornthe innocents who get caught in these pol raids, but people like you I have no sympathy for. Oh.wait. Your one of them. Dont you have to get ready for school?

I agree.
you're new here, aren't you ?

And you've been here a long time. See you on /pol/ a lot.

Fyi. The /pol/ - Veeky Forums Raid Junior High kids are waking up. Ripple fud incoming.

The only reason I'm here is because I saw your paranoid ramblings. I'm all in on ETH for the fork and Vitalik at Swell presumably making some announcement.

You are a paranoid schizophrenic and I couldn't give two shits about XRP or Link. I just feel you need to know how crazy you are.

Buying 10k this afternoon. Gotta add to my stash before it's too late!

Switched to your Mums comp? Bettet hide your tracks. She will give you cold tendies.

Like for real dude you need help. I've been posting from the same computer for every post and you still come up with insane explanations.

Seek help.

How much Ripple for Monica?

3.14 Million.

QT 3.14 Million.

Calculated post new $5.00 ATH, of course.

You're fucking pathetic, here, have a bump.

yes but they are brainlets that cant figure out the white paper and i only listen to anons who read that anyway. and show in their post they read it

EZ, literal Jew coin. Avoid at all cost.

This is the only thing that matters to me. Run along and buy some now. Thank me later.

Hello /pol/ Red Leader. Are you " standing by"?

Just blew through 5500.

Dubs and trips say buy.

Negative Ghost Rider, just flying by. The final solution is within preparations yet.

Bingo. There you have it.

If u dont think Ripple wants to go in to swell talking about how they have a 10bn+ marketcap u are an ACTUAL AUTIST