My ass is huge, please critique my program

5'8" 185.4 pounds Indian

I'm cutting by reducing calories, my diet is 3 protein shakes, a big plate of raw baby spinach, 12 medium eggs, 4 chicken breasts pieces, and a few coke sodas for carbs. I'm losing weight on the scale, I'm sure of it. I also drink around 2-5 litres of water.

I've had a big ass even before I started working out. My dream is to have a V-taper both from the front and side. Ideally I'd want to be strong too, but if due to my inferior genetics I have to compromise I'd settle for being just bodybuilder.

I started with SL5*5 cuz I'm a fucking gullible idiot and Mehdi's advertising got me. I did it for 4 months and then started doing PPL without Ls.

Bulk PRs @ 188.8 lbs:
Bench 225*5 & 210* 8
Weighted Dips 45*8
OHP 140*5
Lat Pulldown 180*8
Pendlay Row 185*8 with

My supplements are Calcium Carbonate 1000 mg Vitamin D 4000 UI and 4 Fish Oil Tablets. Half in the morning half at night. The 3 Protein Shakes are 35 g Whey Isolate and I take 70g in 1 shake with 5g Creatine Monohydrate before working out. The other 35g is taken normally with a banana. I used to take a multivitamin but I heard some nutrients are absorbed by the same receptors (like Calcium and Magnesium I think) and multivitamins can be unhealthy.

Oh and my fastest measured mile is 7:30 if that is relevant.

Poo in the loo

I do.

Post pic pajeet

Do I suck in my gut? Or extend it fully? When I'm taking a pic I can't really tell if I'm sucking in or not unless it's polar opposites. Also my posture standing sucks.

why not both Rajiv

I don't wanna get doxxed, now that I think about it.

oh you must have so much precious information and everybody will steal your creatine

>we can doxx you from a picture of your fat self with the head cropped out
Okay

>implying we can smell the difference between Indians.

I went on symmetricstrength and plugged in my stats, I'm proficient. I don't think that's all fat.

>few cokes (2 cans) ~300Kcal
>~900kcals of eggs
>~800Kcals of chicken
>~125Kcal per shake with water (+100Kcal if with semi-skim milk) = ~375Kcal
>~50Kcal of spinach

>Total ~2425Kcal daily (i would add 10%)

>186lb at 5'8" BMR is ~1800Kcal
>1 hour vigorous weight training ~600Kcal
>~150 Kcal (3000 avg steps)
>100Kcal misc
>TDEE ~2650Kcal

most cals will easily over estimate TDEE. seems you're still eating around maintenance

>conclusion: cut harder

>implying the numbers you plugged in were from lifts with proper form
>implying you aren't half repping
Just post pic pajeet

They were proper form. Sometimes I shifted from bodybuilder form to powerlifter form to squeeze out reps but I never cheated.

What squat form do you use when you're shitting in the street?

sure faggot. Either post pics/vid or let's stop wasting everybody's time by just agreeing that your program is 10/10 would reincarnate.

I don't add milk. The shake is 150 kcal per scoop and I use 3.

I workout 4-6 times a week, I heard working out itself increases your TDEE overtime if you do it often enough in the week. I usually go to exertion and take rest only when I have to, and I think the body needs calories to repair itself.

I think I've been losing weight too fast, because it appears I lose fat rapidly and then stay stagnant and then lose fat rapidly again. Before I sleep, I'm exhausted and I'm hungry.

Also is it okay if I eat the 4 chicken pieces like 2-3 times a week instead of everyday? They're nastily cooked and I can tolerate eggs better. I calculated and I get 160g protein with eggs and protein shakes, which is more than 0.8x my bodyweight in pounds. On the other hand, I somehow feel more "full" and stronger with meat, I just can't stand the dry texture.

How am I the faggot when you're so eager to see me squat? Gtfo autist.

>gets asked for proofs of physique so his request of routine critique can be be processed
>makes a lot of excuses
(You) gtfo fatass

Why ask if you don't accept answers besides the ones that agree with you?

POO IN THE LOO!!!!