Summer is here so did you achieve your summer body? Ready to show it off at the beach/pool?

Summer is here so did you achieve your summer body? Ready to show it off at the beach/pool?

Yes and I already had the chance to show it off in Croatia. August will be Spain and Portugal's turn.

Is he natty?

>tfw cut to single digit bodyfat
>tfw you realize you still need gyno surgery

next summer it is

>tfw pasty irish that cant get a tan :(

>tfw next summer will be the best summer

Nope still 10 lbs off of my goal weight. Started strong at the beginning of my cut but went out with my friends too much in april and may. Might get it in time for party season though

Yes, some people are just pretty user. Maybe in your next life.

>Tfw summer is the only portion of the year I have a lot of free time as a student
>Tfw bulk during the summer because I have the time to stick to a good routine
>Tfw bulking in the summer

Nope, I look fine for the beach anyway, just not ***as good as I hoped***

Yup you will get the nice ones

can you post a pic? I have gyno too and im wondering how it would look if i got cut

Absolutely not.

tfw Irish but born without pasty skin :^)

tfw Irish lad with pasta skin and ginger hair. Oh well at least im not a disgusting freckly ginger.

you tell me :^)

Only reason I leave the house is to work out.

So no.

No I'm not ready. Can't show myself without shirt. All fat and shit

>Bulk all year

Amiright senpai :^)

I made ottermode so I think I could do worst. Don't really care much honestly, just want to keep bulking and finally not look DYEL for next summer

What does that has to do with anything?

Ahhh the legendary permabulk

Tfw literally no insertions and seperation :^)

>tfw 15 lbs more to lose to hit 9% bf by july 30

Easy enough on 1500cal keto and my test tren blast. Adding windstrol 15 days beforehand.

no, I started lifting 3 months ago though, so assuming that I keep at it and don't go full retard with my diet I should look alright next summer

You're gonna make it user

nice jhorts faggot

thx

>tfw got injured last fall playing soccer
>Osteitis pubis eventually confirmed
>Continued lifting through
>Told in January that I had to stop doing anything and everything basically, except rehab
>lost almost all my gains
>got almost 100% healthy then reinjured 3 weeks ago
>back to doing solely rehab

I just want to lift, run, and play soccer and I can't do any of those.

This is the shitiest physique + fashion combo I've seen on this board in quite some years. My current number still holds its ground.

>number one

Just do upperbody until it heals

>going to the gym in those shoes

you know, at 2 pounds a week you could do that naturally without all that shit that will kill you

POO

I know I'm fat but what's wrong with my clothes?

nigga ur wearing jhorts lmao

I was doing that. Then when I finally got to a doctor that had verified what I had she told me to do nothing at all for a while, before and after my cortisone shot.

In hopes to heal faster I have been doing nothing since my relapse except rehab stuff which I started again on my own today.

>not wearing jshorts

dump the fucking jorts, dam son.

>Implying women's fashion=men's fashion

It's been so long since I've been healthy and fit, that I don't even remember how it feels to be attractive. For that reason i'm spending my summer running, with a shirt on. Sweating day in day out.

I forgot how good it feels when you go the extra 5 minutes, how it burns

I have like 5 of them in my closet :^)

It's not the 90s and you're not John Cena you fucking faggot , no Jean shorts for you

implying everyone lives on the same hemisphere

I think I have to really dump them

My summer body is ready, now how do I go about getting girls with it

that's not even bulky he's just fat and dyel

now wear jorts

Tfw gyno plus lose skin

You're currently rocking your local trailer park's infamous milf outfit that fucks for drugs and blows dudes in alley's for grocerries.

Learn how to manage your time better.

DYEL
Y
E
L

Hell no

Yeah.
Body looks amazing.
Oh wait, I've got my whole back covered in acne and can't show off my gains for shame of my diseased looking back.

Oh well.
I keep on lifting, doing it for myself, sort of thing that test your resolve.

just only face the people you want to show off to. You know how to circle strafe, right?

Holy fuck dude are you me? Seriously

>SS claims another victim

make sure you lock on as well