How do you not get bored of going to the gym if you go alone?

How do you not get bored of going to the gym if you go alone?

It's hard to get bored of loathing yourself.

how do you get bored? you're lifting... maybe you're not lifting heavy enough?

Gotta do whatever it takes, right babe?

I talk to other people that a resting until my rest is done

Yes I'm that guy

Preworkout, updating your music playlist, trying new exercises / routines

No worries OP you were never meant for this anyways.

I'm not alone. The iron is my best friend.

This

I prefer being alone; less distractions. Only thing that sucks is that I'm too beta and autistic to ask for someone to spot me when the weight gets too hard

It's not boring.

It's lonely.

There's a difference.

idk man when i was miserable and hated myself i was only ever bored

>Implying I have to enjoy myself at the gym
Get a load of this pleb. I hate the gym, I still go 3 times a week for 1:30-3 hours, and complain if anyone asks me to skip to do something else.

Fucking normies.

You don't need a fucking spot-bro.

Stop relying on other people.

Be your own spot-bro.

Learn to stop being a fucking weak pussy who goes to gyms to socialize and talk about your stupid Veeky Forums memes.

Go fuck yourself and eat shit

lonely? do you not find any solace in gym solitude? you're building yourself. you're pushing your limits. you're your own personal trainer. feelsgoodman.

By training hard and seeing progress every workout

So what if you're bored
There are worse things than being bored
Why do you need to be entertained 24/7

Post on fit otherwise play on your phone in-between sets. Yes, I'm THAT guy

i lift alone in my garage while it's 100+ degrees outside.

i prefer it over being around people. theyre such a distraction and being around them is like constantly shaving against the grain.

i'm autistic i know but i feel like my home gym is my own personal dojo where i can listen to my own music and barely be clothed. although i have noticed i lift more when i lift with people.

how is lifting boring?

If I'm not working out I would either be thinking about her, jerking off for the 5th time in a day, listening to extremely shitty music, talking to my fraternity brothers who talk shit behind my back, or punching walls and potentially giving myself a boxer's fracture again.

I would rather be working out and be "bored".

jesus

>i'm too [x] to make the CHOICE to WILL myself to do [y]

you guys seriously need to get a grip.

what are you even trying to say

i got a gym bro with whom I go... twice this month he could not make it.. best days for me.. he always drags me down, takes to much time to rest, makes stupid jokes trying to make me fail,,, i think i'd better go alone. Lately I found some motivational compilations on soundcloud, works a bunch

Alone is literally the best way to go to the gym. It gives you time to unwind, think about other things in your life objectively, to just silently do something goal-based, but repetitive, without being bothered by anybody significant in your life.

Why the fuck would you want to break that kind of blissful solitude?

i see a lot of people here post shit like "i can't do [x] because of muh autism/anxiety/depression" like you don't have a will of your own and you can't just do the thing and expose yourself to challenges to get over whatever "muh condition" is

it's like they don't understand the concept of will, autonomy, and the fact that nothing will ever change unless YOU FUCKING CHANGE IT.

How do you get bored lifting, it's like the most fun thing ever.

music

eventually you get to a point where you don't hate yourself enough to have that be your sole motivator

t. experience

Fuck you. I hate this guy.
I have been going to the gym for about five years and I've been one with my sister and every other time I've gone alone.
Only women get motivation from outside a real man's motivation comes from himself when he lifts heavier than he did last week.

I bet your suggestion when someone tells you that they're depressed is to "stop being depressed"

fucking idiot tb h

It's like you don't understand the concept on mental illness

>spending more than an hour in the gym

Enjoy nogains bc cortisol