WHY DIDNT I LISTEN...

WHY DIDNT I LISTEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

globalhalo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My fucking gains already, holy shit

And this just started the journey to make me rich

Everyone that didn't listen should learn to fucking read.
This is the only promising coin.
Could be the next Bitcoin and Eth but you prefer day trading shitcoins.

Chainlink and Loopring unironically gonna make me rich

Binancecoin + Obsidian being complete faggots tho

where should I buy LINK? I currently only use bittrex

Binance.com

Was hesitant to move my QTUM to LINK last night
Woke up today to .47
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what's the ath?

>he still uses bittSEC like a good goy

drop that compromised exchange, binance is king now.

But in all honesty, the coin probably will come down again soon. The event is at the 16th, 10 days to go. So it has time to go down and up again. Or are there really people here who think it will just keep rising till then ?

of course it'll go down, the point is the coin has organic growth and it's not a p&d like odn or something.

higher highs, higher lows..

thanks

Nice chance to buy more precious linkies

Do a sexy prediction. When will it go down? Or do you still reccomend people to buy now as we speak?

>bittrex
fuckers were taking away my gas from NEO, fuck them forever

also you have smaller fee when trading on Binance

Why did it explode wtf

The dip is relative to the high. If it goes up all day the bottom of the next "dip" could be even higher

FUCKING HELL IDK WHAT TO DO

SOMEONE JUST GIVE ME ONE LINK I JUST WANT TO PART OF THIS

0x26E6b5bE28d4ce81cc7F07B3d2e9f18d2153b40a

The current price is the same as the previous ATH from a few days ago.

We've also been on a gradual increase for a few days, this is going way beyond.

Expect a breakout soon.

>tfw sold 7800 link at 0.14$ :D

atleast i got a comfy .5 eth profit out of it

Buy and hold you dumb faggot, don't try to play le wolf daytrader meme

Yes, and from what I've learn after losing money on greedy trades you better just turn it off and go back 2 months from now

>went from 47 to 48 in 1 hour
Fuck me. Too late to buy?

i didnt want to become a linkmarine, and it was so close to breaching the ico price, so i backed out while i still got a profit

atleast i threw some ethers into ODN at the ICO, so it keeps me far into the greens desu

Get your own damn link poorfag

SHOULD I BUY NOW

You don't realise how undervalued it is right now, when people start looking at this and everyone agrees this should be at least at half of ripple's marketcap it'll pump like crazy.

the 32M marketcap of ICO doesn't mean shit, it's just what the team wanted but they have no control on the future price.

Vitalik said it's not worth 32M but he also said ethereum should be at 5$ max not 300$. He doesn't know shit about the money involved in those sectors.

People want a cheap price, when they realise every big youtuber and investor believes it could be half of ripple (which means 26x its current price) they'll just fomo with good reasons.

Last week I wanted to wait for a dip, then I read more about the potential and current situation and just bought without caring about the price, I'm way way up already.

hahah u fgts missing out on t he hottest shitcoin to hit exchanges. already made 36k and retired gg

Seriously I'd love to meet one of these so called day traders in the flesh. It's all

>2700 Sats this
>400 Sats that
>but on resistance line
>dead cat fucking bounce

Nothing beats finding an undervalued asset and HODLing.

No stress. No staring at fucking charts 24/7. Sleep like a baby.

Am I crazy?

No, it will do easily $0.60 next week

You just missed so much more gains already

If your playing with real money yes. If not then it doesn't matter.

It's even funnier when you realize they are "trading" with like 500 bucks worth of coins lmao

>Nothing beats finding an undervalued asset and HODLing.
>No stress. No staring at fucking charts 24/7. Sleep like a baby.
This.

Pretty sure the ones trying to time the rollercoaster are doing so with chump change.

Probably gonna wait for obsidian's new exchange and just get out, I'm mad that I put more into it than chainlink.

I just bought another 2k. Fuck this shit im all in now. Im already up 178% as we speak. This shit is going $1 by the end of this weekend

LINK LISTING ON OTHER PLATFORMS
THIS IS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

Do you think it will remain steady, dip or incease in 12 hours..? I have to go wage cuck and dint want to panic fomo buy rn

This is the only way to do it.

Fucking. Hodl.

This is the classic one marshmallow now or two marshmallows in 5 minutes dilemma in a market where most "traders" are just ADHD aspies with alcohol fetal syndrome.

That was a given pretty much.

You should scrub up on your reading comprehension aspie.

WHY DID I SELL AT 7500?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If fucking Binance could sort their life out and finally transfer my ETH after 5 hours of waiting then maybe I could join you on the Loopring train. At least I already got my lovely LINK stash.

Buy now or regret later. Its still like buying eth for $5

He's basically saying "yes we're getting listed on other exchanges, but we can't say that until the confirmation is official".

Because you didn't read or believe any of the many informative threads about LINK that have been going around for weeks now.

We're pushing right against the ATH right now.

I BOUGHT IN THE PRESALE AND SOLD AT 7500
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I DON'T WANT TO REBUY NOW AT 11K

>SOLD AT 7500
But why?

u guys think now is still a good time to buy?

Same pattern for LINK right now, you can wait until its over or you can join the hype train!!!

I know price predictions are pretty worthless.

But, in all seriousness- what do people think are the odds of this coin reaching $10 in 2018?

I JUST CHECKED MY HISTORY AND ACTUALLY I SOLD EARLIER THAN THAT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why are you so retarded? You never lost money and you still sell for maybe some more profit? Youll never get to lamboland

100$ in q4 2018

Unironically yes.

This coin has a massive future with or without SWIFT.

Just know that the price of whatever you buy WILL dip below your buy point at some stage.
If you can't handle that and hodl through that, then don't even think about it.

Thanks I bought your bags.

Surely no one is buying at an ATH we're gonna see alot of wojaks

That's like 3.5 billion cap. It's not impossible, if this whole SWIFT thing blows up and we don't enter a bear market.

>1 mrd supply

read

My face when.

its the best time to buy right now. Once ATH resistance is eaten its clear sky until $75c.

The current price is the same price as the ATH from a week ago.
Odds are we're surpassing that. Especially since the price has been on a steady rise these past few days.

There is a 19 bitcoin wall at 11k sats. Not happening today.

>Surely no one is buying at an ATH
lmao this is Veeky Forums mate come on.

Meaningless when it can be cancelled with the click of a button.

And what's the cap needed for this? Wouldn't it rely on LINK becoming a top 10, or even top 5 coin?

35 BILLION
assuming the total mcap for crypto goes up in one year, it might be possible

It will be top 3

guys i am very interested in buying this, what exchange can i get it on and what is a decent amoun tof link to have? 1k? 3k? or more like 10. Also when would be optimal to sell months or years? its going into cold storage.

I haven't even bothered transferring my 52K LINK to an exchange. Stil not selling!

???? its still below ico

2018 will be the year crypto goes mainstream. See: globalhalo.com/ for more in depth reasons on why.

35B is absolutely doable. You are investing in one of the fastest growing instruments this planet has ever seen. Congrats.

Binance but don't be a retard and buy right now.

Thats a bold call cotton but I like it.

Dont be fucking retarded. You made a profit on a trade (I'm assuming) so you're better than most.

Take your profit and pump it back in. If you're feeling bold take your profit and 50% initial capital and pump it in.

Enjoy the ride.

In fairness if this even hits $50 which I assume is a 17.5 billion cap I will be more or less set forever. I don't even want to hope because I'm too afraid of my hope being crushed. I think the best thing would probably be to buy as much as I can at the next dip and then just ignore it completely until q1 2018.

yeah, m8. i regret ever transferring my LINKs to binance. i just get so emotional with my trades. oh well, i can't think about missed losses now. i'm going all in request and airswap and hopefully they'll make me gains and i can go all in LINK to get everything back again. and this time i'll just keep them in my mew wallet and check back in a year.

I really don't get this mentality.
If you believe it'll go way up, just buy now.

You'll stay poor with this mindset.

The minute I realised it could be half of ripple's marketcap easily I just bought.
This means a x26, or 2600% who fucking cares about a 5% dip.

Yeah keep them off an exchange is the safest bet. I sold about 2/3 of my LINK simply to free up ETH I could use on PnDs for a quick buck. Still got a very nice LINK stash that will pretty much set me up if it takes off like we're hoping though.

$100 by end of Q1 2018
GUARANTEED

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF SHITCOINS LIKE NEO OR OMG CAN REACH A BILLION $ MARKETCAP, CHAINLINK CAN REACH AT LEAST 2B$

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF SHITCOINS LIKE NEO OR OMG CAN REACH A BILLION $ MARKETCAP, CHAINLINK CAN REACH AT LEAST 2B$

WTF?

someone bought something really low

>2B$
it means maximum 2$/coin, becuase supply is 1 million

SUPPY =/= CIRCULATING SUPPLY
2B$ MARKET CAP = 5.7$/LINK

>1 million
1 billion

What's his endgame Veeky Forums?

OMG is not a shitcoin but nice try.

I'm happy for Link to fly high and I hope it does but no need to bring decent coins into this. If you want to talk shitcoins in the top 10-15 WTF is Dash, BTH, NEM and ETC doing there.

he went to sleep and wants to be rich when he wakes up, not have to sell all this shit manually

YES SORRY, 1 B. BUT 5.7$ PER LINK = ONLY 2B MARKET CAP

Trading is for people who don't have a lot of money.

Gotta get that and fast dude. Before sibos sends us to the moon. Get that get that get that get that.

It all makes sense now.

The frantic buys, the scrambling sells, all to afford lunch.

I feel kinda bad now.

It better go down I wanna buy more linkies but Cuckbase hasn't delivered my ethereum yet

get it down, buy low... or a fuck up

OMG= SHITCOIN UNTIL THEY RELEASE A WORKING PRODUCT

sold at 102, bought in back at 106, fuck it, l will check it out in 4-5 weeks again, thank you guys.

Yeah righto pal.

>Shitcoin that has the backing and tick of approval of the fifth largest banking conglomerate in the world.
>Shitcoin that is in talks with the central bank
>Shitcoin with 50,000 merchants ready to go
>Shitcoin with over 36 Billion in transactions ready to go
>Shitcoin that got the Prime Minister to personally hand out an award
>Shitcoin that is in one of the fastest growing ecommerce markets in the world
>Shitcoin that can solve a large amount of ASEAN problems
>Shitoin with Vitalik, Poon and Dr Gavin Wood
>Shitcoin that will undercut the majors by over 70%
>Shitcoin entering into a 17+ Trillion dollar market

You are a fool.