Ether delta people i just placed an order on a coin but i cant say what it is cause im lowballing these mother fuckers...

ether delta people i just placed an order on a coin but i cant say what it is cause im lowballing these mother fuckers. What do you guys think valuable coins on ether delta are ?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SubstratumNetwork/comments/747teg/already_at_double_ico_price/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first wallpaper was a bit too saturated

SUB before Binance

thank you would you like a hand picked hd wallpaper?

yes please. I like snowy landscapes & owl, wolfs or foxes. Naturally though, not some cheesy photoshopped stuffs

Definitely MTH now that fairnbank duprat binance will be announced. Expect post ico prices (3x from now)

I dont have any snow with animals but this winterscape really caught my eye. hope you enjoy it

These are not winterscapes by the way, but photos taken with an infrared filter. Look it up, if you like this type of stuff, you can find some really cool pictures.

guys i fucked up the gas gg

it says i need .002 and i have .003 but whatever my fault

i can play purchase orders just not cancel or withdraw and deposit, so ill just keep raising my price until i get what i want i guess, then it will take gas fees from the coin i purchased or ill need to import eth itself later on?

>I have a good coin
>But I can't tell you what it is
>Tell me what are good coins though
You are a special kind of stupid hey.

inxt was the one but i bought sub instead mainly because my coins are being held from me so i might as well get in on something

now shill me on inxt, since it's not on cmc yet.

no go buy sub

what was the ICO price?

>he actually went and bought something else
>he hates free money
what happened to this board

sorry but see what you think from here , its basic math that i dont want to do or back up with sourcing. Im pretty sure its about even as i think there was a dip after the ico, something about being called a scam and payout coming late

why do you believe in inxt ?

reddit.com/r/SubstratumNetwork/comments/747teg/already_at_double_ico_price/

I don't. I also firmly believe that I'm going to make a shitload of money on it regardless.

its also more expensive than sub and sub will be on exchanges soon. active reddit and everything

oh fuck i was afraid of this response its at 0.003250000 eth when did you get in?

Yeah I like that one, cheers! Also with your ED problem - you need your GAS in your address, NOT in the deposited amount. Just send a small amount to your address and all's good