Well done Veeky Forums you got in shape

HOWEVER

You've learned girls are total whores.

You are not in L O N D O N

fbpb

>gets in shape
>remains mentally unfit

should have listened to old man dumbles

Lifting only makes my social awkwardness WORSE now. So many eyes look at me in public.

I kinda miss being an invisible skelly.

When grills smile at me (which they never used to do), I break eye contact as quick as I can and make a sad face.

I can never hold a girls eye contact. Fuck me, please do.

the dangers of lifting

Just force yourself to smile back til you get used to it. I get dates solely from smiling now.

Smiling through a glory hole doesn't count as a date.

Yeah, I really have nothing to offer them. Broke, take care of two elderly parents and I'm not into Normie things.

I didn't think I'd get nearly the attention I do.

Crooked teeth.

Good one, m8.

But seriously as a formerly awkward/oblivious guy, I can say that smiling and eye contact is the best way to initiate with women for me, and possibly for you.

sometimes they find it creepy, just sayin

i got fucked up bottom teeth - just brush the hell out of them consistently until you've got pearly whites, if your teeth are white enough most people won't notice any sort of deformities unless you have teeth like the goblin people from the descent

Sure don't stare. Reciprocate. She smiles, you smile. She keeps glancing at you, you keep glancing back. Maybe escalate a bit. Eventually one of you comes over and talks to the other.

>Crooked teeth.

Keep your mouth closed then, smile with you eyes.

I just go to bars where there's no girls. My local dive bar is full of broken divorced men who just want to forget their miserable lives exist for a few hours.

just fucking stare at them and give a slight smile you'd be surprised how many smile back

Well done /tv/, well done. You've spread your memes to other boards almost instantly

HOWEVER

>you'll bring the janitor's wrath down upon you

>I break eye contact as quick as I can and make a sad face.

Same bro.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Nobody really cares unless you looked like a pig or skelly before.
The image that people get of others are mostly their character, confidence, and overall appearance. A fit body plays little role in that, especially in modern times, where every other guy is a self proclaimed "gym rat". You all know that one guy who plays the guitar really well. Or the girl who who is technically gifted. Or the dude who is the life of every party. Yeah. Thats what people will remember you for. For the stuff that sets you apart from others. Like hobbies you really shine in and could talk hours about.

Y-You got other hobbies... right?

I'm a manager at a supplement store so I understand how important smiling is.