Progress thread - OP is pic - started at 150lbs, purmabulked up to 200lbs, now about 170lbs - all natural faggots

Progress thread - OP is pic - started at 150lbs, purmabulked up to 200lbs, now about 170lbs - all natural faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

photojoiner.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wears a baseball cap
>posts shirtless pics on an all male board
>calls other people faggots

thought this was a superman appreciation thread because of middle pic

also

Looking thick, solid, tight.

I'm a faggot, but a cool faggot like freddie mercury

What was your routine throughout? Did you start out with the typical strength routine shit?
Also good job. Looks good.

This is now a NP thread

Please don't shoot up your local gay bar.

Now I don't even waste time on legs because I fucked up my knees with squats, so I do endurance biking like 3 times a week (50 miles minimum, mostly uphill) shit is crazy

Anyone know how to combine two photos? For before and after purposes.

photojoiner.net/

Anything that I could do it on my phone?

No amount of lifting can fix that face though, you insecure ratty muslim xd

I'm actually italian and irish, but thanks - and that face has taken a few beatings - had over a dozen reparative surgeries...wanna see my house in the south of france?

post pic of quads

bruh if i let you peg me once or twice can i live with you and we can be gym bros?

n..no homo

Good job, mirin
189 to 151, then bulked and cut down to 156

Congrats on being an all natural faggot

My past 2 weeks - Monaco for the GP and then Amsterdam - what were you doing with your life cocksucker

Judging by the posters in your room I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's either your parents house or just straight up not even in the family

These images are straight downloaded from IG, at least change the image ratios senpai.

Do you feel like your legs are on par with your upper body?

They look small, but that might just be because of the angle of your pose and the shit tier muscle insertions.

yea my IG faggot - the originals are on my phone and I'm on my laptop

Yea I tore my ACL and my LCL a few years back and still have chronic tendonitis leg workouts are over which sucks

Have you taken like 500 selifes, and found your favourite pose? Or is it just coincidence that you have the exact same facial expression and your head tilted backwards in those two pics

Judging by your poor af looking room you posed for your pictures and the faux jewellery your, presumably, girlfriend wears i'm gonna assume you're just an amerifat on a european tour with the money he saved over a year, with his gf and his gay friends couple.

Hahahahh that face though

Good luck skaterboi

you look kinda big, but 170lbs

how short are you?

My eyes and maxilla bones are fucked from boxing back in the day so it's more comfortable for me to tilt my head back when I need to focus on something like a camera

How old are you?

and I'm Canadian, and yea my gf isn't rich so fuck you - I grew up poor as fuck but I met some great people who let me invest in an drink distribution company in the south of france and we bought a nice house between the 4 of us.

>2 Months ago

>217lbs

kek

>2 Days ago

>207lbs

OP here - good job keep it up

Nice man, keep up that solid 1lb/week rate that's good stuff.

Cut from 200lbs to 160lbs

Currently bulking.

Started at 140 lbs and 6'1 about half a year ago
Now sitting at about 160

Thanks brahs, You're all saints on this board

Don't think you should have been cutting, but hey at least you're bulking now.

Also I'm 6'

Eat way more food man

Why? I look good.

I have abs for the first time in my life.

>This is now a NP thread

Starting weight 296 on 2/14/16. 5' 11".

Hyped up for 50 lbs lost from starring weight. Top weight was 310. My first goal is to get to 220 where I'd be classified as overweight as opposed to obese for the time in my adult life.

looking awesome man, keep it up

From September to April (7 months)

start working on your posture man. That's something that you improve over time, like a lift. It will also improve your lifts as well as reduce chance of injury along with looking better.

Keep it up man, you're beating me

I was gonna congratulate you until you sperged out and started posting your parents accomplishments because someone insulted you

lol

Boomp

190cm 30yo
I just hit the 2 years mark
Started training after recovering from a severe car crash, never having done any sport/physical activity in my life.
First pic is the day I was cleared for physical activity, 90kg (I have been up to 115kg before)
Next pics relaxed front / I don't know how to flex / back 86 kg
Progress is slow but I'm enjoying the process

>Progress is slow but I'm enjoying the process
plus you're going to look fucking badass with those scars when you make it.

well done, badass scars

>all natural
Yea you dont really have the Body where you have to say that

from feb to may.
I did the pint of icecream a day before it was a meme

I was up about 45 lbs from the start-bout 50 now.

browniebatter core

keep it up bro

I started at 180. Currently 123.4. Not done yet.

nice forearms and quads

crazy progress

>those tatoos

>that beginning forearm size

what have you been doing for those forearms gains? mine are like you May picture, but cant get em any bigger

routine bro ? i look a bit like you on pic1, im 190, diet too plox

Are you praying in all those pics?

Good job breh, looking better