Robinhood Thread General /RTG/ Fuck the Early Morning Edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread: → #

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ARrNYyJEnFI
mises.org/files/henry-hazlitt-economics-one-lessonpdf/download?token=xBmgeDG7
youtu.be/YR8gSge6Ty0
finance.yahoo.com/news/chf-solutions-initiates-international-distribution-120000221.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SWCH IPO Today

>Switch, which provides colocation services through three data center campuses, raised $531 million by offering 31.25 million shares at $17, above the range of $14 to $16. It is the largest IPO in the technology sector since Snap ([SNAP]) raised $3.4 billion in March. Switch plans to list on the NYSE under the symbol [SWCH]. Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, BMO Capital Markets, Wells Fargo Securities, Citi, Credit Suisse and Jefferies acted as lead managers on the deal.

PharmaBro Investing
youtu.be/ARrNYyJEnFI

Economics in One Lesson
mises.org/files/henry-hazlitt-economics-one-lessonpdf/download?token=xBmgeDG7

Baby Steps Debt Reduction
youtu.be/YR8gSge6Ty0

XXII making moves in premarket

>niggers take Friday off edition

Which one of this companies should be good for a pattern day trade play?

>which of these companies
>provides no list
All of them.

CAPR ALQA DAR HTGM

Trick question they all fucking suck.

CHFS is going to have a good earnings coming up.

going to ride it until a few days before earnings

finance.yahoo.com/news/chf-solutions-initiates-international-distribution-120000221.html

jumping in ICPT for a pattern play. lets make some fucking money today!

BUY MUSK

Shit day so far.

FIT is at the bottom of it's dip. Buy now for an easy swing.

it's been a good morning over here bruhs

Will NAK ever see 1.87 ever again?

Yes.

Just bought into it at last. I decided I was going to wait until the last minute and with a report about them discussing the size of the mine being released I think it is close to happening. What was the price target in the case of a parthnership? Was it 6 dollars or 16 dollars?

Think it's about to hit right now senpai

Get in XXII and hold over the weekend

Fuck it we blowing past it. All aboard the Nakket ship

robinhood steals your money if you sell off market hours

go long on OSIS

Talk to us senpai. What do you know?

will PTN ever go above 85 today? damn i've been waiting all day. keeps going from .84-.85,im sweating over here

You all better strap in, final boarding call to the moon

This. Christmas is coming soon too so they’re gonna rise 5sure.

>OSIS
Is this a meme or is it really gonnablow up? I’m thinking of just buying 3 shares for now

OSIS is on fire. People are saying because of the shooting their orders are through the roof.

buy MNKD its going to da mooooon

That’s what I’ve heard too. I let my bosses know about it and they’re buying. They’re my guinnie pigs for OSIS huehuehue

Any oldfags remember VHC? I've been holding it since June 2016 when that one tripfag was shilling it so hard. Its finally paying off! Thank you tripfag whose dumb trip I forgot

OPGN moon child

i bought some

what's your exit price?