This DUDE comes up to you in the gym and ASKS how could HE get a better ASS, what do you answer?

This DUDE comes up to you in the gym and ASKS how could HE get a better ASS, what do you answer?

Holy shit!!!Wasnt this The famous zelda speedrunner?

probably squats or some shit

Try to be cool about it and give a short answer, try to distance myself so people don't think I'm gay.

When did it all go so WRONG?

Squats, glute ham raises, glute raise, hip thrusts, rear glute spreads.

Tell him that I liked Cosmo better

SS + GOMAD

by being my power bottom

>DUDE
>HE

Tell him if he wants a better ass then he'll have to win me in a 1v1 wrasslin match :^)

tell him i'll have to get a better idea of what hes working with to give good advice, then take him to the locker room, rip his dress up and squeeze the shit out of his little asscheeks until i'm rock hard and ready to plow

He's a reptile, he's just riding the tranny wave with the other reptilians like bruce jenenr

>rear glute spreads
I'm on the trans spectrum and I didn't know about 3 of those exercises. I'm very thankful user. I need a nice ass to get a high-quality boyfriend and looking at these a bit, looks like they'll help a lot with my appeal. Thank you.

Whenever I feel down, I watch 10 seconds of his stream and remember that I am not him. That always makes me feel better

Why dont Cosmo spend money on fixing his teeth instead of estrogen or whatever he smokes

Holy shit, Cosmo is at my gym!

i'd tell him to do barbell hip thrust

Squat on my dick 1xf

Is 4/fit/ not aware of the wrasslin meme? I know this place doesn't allow MP4s but damn, I thought this was a 10/10 post and not even a single (you)...
Or was it the pic that ruined it ?

Squatting on this dick

>John Numbers fucked him so hard at the Nintendo world event that he became a girl

a rough life

Stationary bike

Bend him over the squat rack and pound his boypussy until I cum inside.