I'm done Veeky Forums. I'm sick of being a fattie. I want it all to end now. I just do t see the way out...

I'm done Veeky Forums. I'm sick of being a fattie. I want it all to end now. I just do t see the way out. I see fit people around me and I used to have the delusion of how they were losers and weren't self confident. Now I realise I am in the wrong. Before you tell me to look in the sticky, I have read it and most of it seems to be for more advanced levels. I just can't begin to understand some of the techniques and strategies presented in the sticky. I need your help.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calorie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein
iifym.com/iifym-calculator/
youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74
scoobysworkshop.com
youtube.com/watch?v=U708pyoDxM4&ab_channel=jailbaitwarrior
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eat less. Lose weight. There is no secret.

what parts dont you understand, what are your stats, and what are your goals asides from 'just losing weight', brah?

I wish it was that simple

I want to be fit. I want to have visible abs and impressive muscles and the dicipline to use it. I'm 80 pounds overweight so I don't even want to try. It almost seems impossible.

>Before you tell me to look in the sticky, I have read it and most of it seems to be for more advanced levels
>for more advanced levels
>I'm too lazy to try and understand shit written for retarded high schoolers
Kill yourself you lazy fuck

kill yourself plz

>I wish it was that simple
Holy shit. It is you lazy fuck. Count calories and exercise.

It's funny how you can mostly tell just by reading a fatty's replies whether or not he will make it. This fatty will likely not make it.

I sense too much laziness.

do literally anything

>wants to be fit
>wants to have visible abs
>wants to have impressive muscles
>wants to have discipline
>all take
>no give
Fuck you fatass.

Well what am I supposed to give?

>Well what am I supposed to give?
Is this fat fuck serious? How about effort you fat shit.

you sound really depressed

dont be a sad kunt, be a sick kunt

ok, first things first

read up on what calories are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calorie

protein is used to build, heal, and feed muscles
when cutting(losing weight) eat 1.5x grams of protein per bodyweight

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein

the three most common diet stages are Cutting, Bulking and Maintaining

cutting is when you eat LESS calories than your TDEE (losing)
Bulking is when you eat MORE calories (gaining)
Maintaining is eating at exactly your TDEE

your TDEE or daily energy expenditure is the amount of energy you spend just by living every day

you can calculate your TDEE here

iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

I think this image is actually true, desu.

It's kinda like how no girls are interested in a guy if he's never dated someone, cause then he's an outcast and a loser, but once he gets a girlfriend, he's more appealing.

Probably not all girls, just the more vain ones I'd imagine

its really not hard to excercise 5 days a week and not eat sugary/fatty foods, cut back on the bad food slowly and excercise. this isnt going to happen overnight so dont get discouraged if you dont see results right away

>80 pounds overweight
>"I-It's impossible to achieve anything :( what's the secret Veeky Forums waah waah"
Fuck you

Watch this whole video then stare at yourself in the mirror for 30 minutes thinking about what really matters to you in life. Stop wanting and demanding and start working hard cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

Eat more unprocessed meat and cut down on as much sugar/carbs as possible. Works for me, Im 3 weeks into my cut and have lost about 3 kilos/6 pounds

Can confirm. Fatty working on it rn (was 330 in March, am 290 now) and it literally is just doing exercise and eating less than normal. Only (ONLY) *ONLY* drink water (ONLY WATER) and do aerobic exercise like running or walking or biking or swimming or hiking or literally fucking anything and it literally melts off you. Do cardio and bodyweight exercise until you get down to normal weight then bulk on large amounts (not excessive amounts) of HEALTHY food (not le ebin "its fried in veg oil not bacon grease xD") like lean meats and other things high in protein and once you've made a respectable improvement in maxes switch back to your cut (calorie deficit, drink water). Rinse and repeat until you are Arnold Schwarzenegger

This is what I got

Thanks. I'll be sure to take your advice to heart. How much running should I do? And what kind of bike?

Former fatty here. I don't want to be an asshole but I've said the same thing. Came here and posted the same shit. Then I went back to being complacent.

Took me two more years before I got shit right. Now I'm down 80 lbs. What you need to do is sleep on this change. If the will is still there after this moment of hating yourself then you'll find a way to get to where you want to be. If not then you're not ready yet.

You have to want to change, want to lead a brand new life with new challenges and struggles. Turn down free food at work, turn down beers and pizza until you make it. You need to hate yourself enough to want to tear it all down and rebuild so that you can learn to love yourself.

Think on it. Then come back in the morning and we'll see how much you want it.

Thank you. I probably won't make another Shitpost here, but I'll figure out a way to do this

that means you should be eating 1900 calories a day to lose 2 lbs a week and maintain muscle mass

for programs

SS 5x5 for strength oriented goals
Greyskull LP for aesthetic oriented goals
Couch to 5k (or something like that, i dont know shit about cardio) for cardio oriented goals

Abs are just low bodyfat percentage, no training required

It's not even about eating LESS.

It's about eating RIGHT.

OP you want to lose weight?

Replace white bread with brown bread.

Cut out all sugary food and soft drinks.

Cut out crisps, cut out chocolate

Eat a large portion of meat or fish for every meal with a side of complex carbs.
For example I've eaten chicken sandwiches for snacks today with a main meal of chicken and vegetables with some rice for carbs.

Count calories and eat 70% meat 30% carbs. Eating high protein will keep you full for longer. Still hungry? Eat more meat.

Hope you do, man. Do it for yourself so you can look in the mirror and feel good. It's not about the women or the mirin, its about being more than you were. Seizing potential and being better than the day prior.

Love yourself. Do it right and do it forever.

Thank you man. This is truely a lot of help

Used to think like you, 3 months ago I was 125KG now I'm 104 and going down, it's not that hard dude, just find healthy low calorie food you're comfortable with, and don't touch shit like bread candy or whatever.

So bro, you gotta remember that this is a marathon. It's not gonna happen overnight but it will happen if you take incremental steps to make it happen.

You're worried about being 80 pounds overweight? I started at 430 - probably 250 pounds of fat there.

Not gonna lie, there were a lot of setbacks. There was a lot of learning what worked and what didn't. But I'm 232 right now and the all it took to lose 200 pounds was just sticking with it.

Lurk here, ask questions when you need to, we're here for your brother.

Looking at this, I can tell you right now that the most important thing to keep in mind is your calories.

Macronutrients come later. Just start honestly counting calories - in fact, as an experiment eat regularly for the next week but track every single thing you put in your mouth. Weigh and measure everything out - get a kitchen scale if you have to. You'll be surprised with how much you're over-eating.

Stick with the calorie counting for now. If you've got some physical foundation you can start in the gym. If you're weak as fuck like I was when I started then the best thing you can do is just put on some tunes and walk for 30 minutes a day.

After a while, you'll get a sixth sense when it comes to calories. You'll feel better, you'll look better, then you can start worrying about macronutrients - protein/carbs/fats.

Good luck, you're gonna make it.

Nigga it is that simple. I'm a fatass and I lose weight walking 1.5 miles a day eating whatever fucking food I want, 2-3 meals a day (Though I usually eat something with at least a bit of nutritional value) and I lose weight. I was something like 206 in December, now I'm 182. Stop being a fucking faggot. Get your priorities straight. Lift Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and do cardio Tuesday and Thursday. Lazy shitter.

Thank you based user.

I also didn't know where to begin with cutting and just decided to eat once a day, like a salad or some shit. This really helped alot

You're a hero

Breh I lost 80 pounds. It's not imposible.

Stick to a routine. Eating a certain amount of food in a day (let's say 2200 kcals) and do some exercise. (Ride a bike to/from work)

Before you know it you'll feel better and want to do much more in the physical activity department. If you already enjoy lifting things, go with that! I only included the bicycle thing because it's easy, transportation is a common factor for everyone... and it saves money.

scoobysworkshop.com

This is bullshit girls dont come. You have to go find them

youtube.com/watch?v=U708pyoDxM4&ab_channel=jailbaitwarrior

you can do it cunt