How do I make money legally, without working?

> crypto
No, I'm talking about actual money. The money before the money. I need money to make money, but I don't have it. How?

What the fuck?

It’s called a job

Ask your parents or something what the fuck do you want us to tell you

You want money without working?

You'll have to rob someone but even I would consider that work.

Maybe get government help but I'd kill myself before becoming a leeching scum sucker ripping off the tax payer.

>legally without working
Unless you seriously injure and disable yourself there's no way to do that. If it existed the economy would collapse.

Prostitution.
Or sell a kidney

Prostitution is work. If you don't think so I have a mouldy dick you can suck.

Selling a kidney includes making the effort to find a buyer, injury recovery time etc... All sounds like work...

If you faggots haven't caught onto paid drug trials I don't know what to tell you. You go to a facility, they give you pills, you stay there for 7-14 days, you get free food, free wifi, and at the end you get paid much more than you would've if you actually worked. I fust finished one here in Australia that paid me $3500 for a 10 day trial, $350 a day for laying in a fucking bed on my laptop shitposting and spending like 30 minutes to an hour each day going through a questionnaire with a hot nurse.I don't even know what the drug was for, some bullshit to do with the acidity of your urine?

What are the risks involved? I don't want to lose my hair and have my balls shrink the size of sultanas.

Most of them have little to no risk involved at all. I've done about 4 or 5 this year, and all of them have been perfectly fine. One of them messed with my sleep a little and one made me feel slightly anxious, but all side effects stopped within a week of the trial ending. Drugs that have huge side effects only make it to trial stage around 0.0001% of the time. The hard part is finding ones where you fit the criteria, usually they'll specify an age range, weight range, whether you smoke/drink, whether you have a family history of heart disease etc., as long as you're honest about all of the criteria then there's basically no chance of anything going wrong.

There's probably less risk involved in drug trials than there is in investing in Veeky Forums shitcoins desu

Interesting. Do you have any names of trail companies?

I don't mind pumping my body with illicit drugs but something about clinical trials makes me feel weird.

Good luck to you and thank you for the info.

sell paper wallets to niggers

What about whites, asians, or even mexicans? I can't limit myself to one group of people.

Hell nah, boom.

The side effects will come years down the line.

Enjoy being a pharma monkey cuck

where in aus you from?
SA here, been tempted to try that kind of thing in the past but never gone through with it.

SA here too. Also interested.

they would not pay good money with minimum risk

Drink uncertified medicine that you do not need, what can possibly go wrong.

Work
is the physical product of
force x distance
represented as
W=Fd

so if you want to put in zero work.
either don't go anywhere while still putting forth an effort Force *(0)
or
have someone else put work in to move you
(0)*Distance

>whites from USA, asians, or even mexicans
it all some sort of niggers

als you can sell you nude photos on SYSCOIN market if you underage girl

Join The Primarch System for upcoming pumps. https: //t me / PrimarchSystem

be a girl & use social media