How many scoops are required to get this big?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5muG9zJ8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2, if you scoop 3 times you get the tats too.

Damn I will never be manhandled like that...

you need 1 scoop of genetics and 2 scoops of whey protons and creatine

kek if that was just one chop to the neck and that roided autist would be sleeping

all of them

(You)

Only fucking fat weaboo neckbeards practice neck chop karate and shit. Grapples and strikes are real fighting moves. Get your head out the movies faggot.

man i hope homie was paid for letting this guy abuse him like that, this looks so weak

>when manlets meet real men

40k scoops

Ever been punched in the windpipe before?

Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... easy.....

>implying your rusty weebswords can cut through my ancient völkisch aura

Nothing personal,kid

lol

this

>mfw

that file name

>neck chops are stupid
>strikes are real fighting moves.

Bruv. A neck chop is a strike.

I hope this is a joke.

>tfw you will never be choked like that while he pounds your helpless hole
Not a good feel

>tfw his knees will betray him just like they did the Piano man.

>let me hold you up with one hand It will look SO cool bro

Why are bodybuilders so fucking awkwardly cringey? They seem to have the mindset of a 12 year old making a sweet epic MLG Montage

Just look at this cringey shit LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5muG9zJ8c

This picture makes me uneasy.

That guy looks like he could explode at any second.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5muG9zJ8c

Reminder that Panini got his knee shrekt by a little guy in south america and to this day because he didn't get it fixed quicker he can't do legs properly at all.

it's basically rich piana appealing to his fan base

>grown man watch this guy
>children watch this and think its cool

*it was just a hologram*
*teleports behind u*

heh, tricked u didn't I?

dont talk shit about rich piana faggot

wrestling is cool though, top tier theatrics, modern circus, 10/10

What the fuck did I just watch

The secret is to not use scoops, instead you add water directly to the whey container and drink it. That would be your daily dose.

Or just get Cell Tech.

>I Saw Rich Piana at a 7-11 in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

>He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

>I was taken back, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh? gotta confuse the body." and doing waist vacuums in front of me. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Ben & Jerry Pints in his hands without paying.

>The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be doing a vlog and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

>When she took one of the pints and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence right babe," and then turned around and did a waist vacuum at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say price, he kept interrupting her by saying "GOD DAMMIT" really loudly.

what a cunt

Love this pasta

That's hot.

Thats a lot of irony

>We call him ticking bomb, he's a huge nigga with a short fuse

fucking top kek saving this one

no u

It was something or other jiu tsu and you teleported behind a pile of wood.

kek

Substitution jjitsu

I got ya f am

look at all the drugs seeping out of his pores

I love watching white people win

he looks so peaceful. like he's just taking a nice nap.

Clearly youve never been in a real sword fight. Come back when you want to learn.

>Nothing *personell, kid

>and then turned around and did a waist vacuum at me
I think you were sexually assulted

Never stop man these are always great

Why is Veeky Forums being so mean to Veeky Forums?

that clown didnt do shit, the other guy didnt move after they fell down, nothing to see her