Everything pumping because of BTC

>everything pumping because of BTC
>Omiseshit still below 9$

Are there still anyone holding this piscoin?

yeah i bought a heap last night and some more just then

Yeah, lucky you bought that "dip".

Scamcoin

yep. right in at the bottom :^)

You'll never see this low low price again

If you think OMG is a scam coin you have gone full retard.

Load your bags full of the 'next big thing' but nothing, NOTHING has them potential upside in the mid-long term as OMG.

Prove me wrong I fucking dare you.

btc, eth and neo my man

I tend to agree. When they finally deliver a working product this thing is going to be huge.
In the meanwhile i suspect it might dip a bit further or go sideways, but i'm not even bothered.

You could probably get me with ETH and NEO (NEO maybe) but BTC's only val prop is that it was first and the normies will buy in droves over the next year because of brand name.

OMG is in the infancy stage heading into a 17+ Trillion dollar market (payment processing). They will be undercutting the big wigs Visa, Mastercard etc. by AT LEAST 70%

If you think large business processing billions a year won't want to reduce costs by moving to the new system you are crazy. The IT department that saves their business hundreds of millions of dollars a year will be seen as gods and they will go for it.

They already have 50,000 merchants ready to go with over 37 Billy in transactions. The fees generated on the network go to the token holders/stakers making you a toll booth on the most uses highway in the world.

Sit back and earn that easy income.

ETH is similar in this regard (token staking and huge volume) so fair call there.

>mid-long term
sure but how long is this long term?
just look at eth
im sure people were loading bags half way to this bottom

omise is making some big ass moves and there is nothing stopping them. and there is nothing to make them fall, they are on solid ground and have backing every step of the way. its kind of unreal.

You pussies. If you don't see the long game you are not made for crypto.Maybe you are some kind of teen with no perspective at all so i will explain it to you . Fudding this coin at this stage is like dumping btc at 9$ in 2012.You will regret being that short minded in 2018.

also just read a fundamental analysis that values it at $11.4 this year. that analysis doesn't even take into account the FOMO that is bound to erupt wh

That 'fundamental analysis' is retarded and grossly underestimates both the market this coin is in and the overall crypto space.

isn't that good news?

that means an INCREDIBLY conservative estimate is $11.4 (which is already a 30% bump up from where we are right now).

But why can't it go above 10?

Ya I bought the dip. I'm down right now but it went lower Than I though but still got at a good price. I buy dips and when you do this you never know how low it will go

Yes that is good news for us but the aspies of this board will see 'ONLY 30%!' gain and move onto the next pump and dump shitcoin.

Join The Primarch System for upcoming pumps. https: //t me / PrimarchSystem

Agree this my first bought shitcoin and I totally regret it

Give it time you impatient fuckwit.

If you think it is a shitcoin please sell I'd love to hold your bags.

Give me your contact info so I can call you at 3AM in a years time while my 11/10 girlfriend is sucking me off in my private jet.

I'd say long term is 2+ years in this market.

desu I'm sure we will test the ATH when wallet SDK is released in the next few weeks/months.

Likely

got a specific time for that though?

wallet SDK release is slated for Q4

OMG holders, stop fighting them, let them fud. We can buy more for cheap. And then their FOMO will rocket us to the moon when shit takes off.

stop letting idiots in on the game and FUD too

lol I was fudding all week, but I bought last night so I'm good now.

good lad, but you made a mistake. this coin is a scam.
>muh apple news
>muh thailand
>muh vitalik

Watch it go down to $3 in october

my go to was "they lied about apple"

>there are still OMG bagholders

lmao. can't wait for the inevitable pink wojaks when this garbage shitcoin goes back to $3

You'll come around and suck my pink wojack when this is 400k in a few weeks, won't you?

don't be one of these delusional bagholders man, I'm saying this for your own good. take your profits or cut your losses and get out while you still can, this shit reached 1 billn market cap on the premise of some apple/google partnerships that will never happen

>NOTHING has them potential upside in the mid-long term as OMG
Not even the thing that's about to bring smart contracts into mainstream transactions?

Link ya bitch

LOL I can't tell if you're serious or just being a jokester like I was all of last week

>oh yeah guyz I was fudding lol this is fud , it means the coin is actually valuable right now lol just fud

Go kill yourself the price is dropping because no one wants to wait 1 year to see the actual product. They should have done the ICO once they had a working product, fuck those gooks

The coin is dead for sure. Take your btc and play with other coins in the meanwhile, then you can come back after its bottomed out. Right?

How many times has that worked out for you? I already have my play money and using profits to increase omg stash, but I'm not touching the 5k OMG I have.

I made that rookie mistake with ETH this last year when I held 350 in January, then sold off a bit at a time thinking I could increase btc and buy low.

Seriously, how often have you managed to make that happen? If it's often, then god bless, my man. But its not worked out for me.

bagholding since 280k. well its a comfy hold i guess