Performance Anxiety/choking

does anyone else out there show promise in a sport or physical endevor yet choke, fall short or let people down when it really matters?

I'm wondering if anyone has ways they improved their performance under pressure?

p.s I'm not lacking Motivation like the majority of failures out there.

tldr; performing under pressure.. how to?

>not having ice water in your veins
confirmed not gonna make it

>Last mistake
>Not latests, but last
What good is gaining knowledge upon death?

Social psychology says that when there's an observer watching you perform a certain task, the fact you're being watched will increase your performance only if it's an easy task for you, if not, it will make you fail more. Achieve skill

bumping with motivation

I did happen to have a mate watching my game. i guess I'm just shit then!

>Some retard that went to get himself almost killed over money for his jew overlords
>Implying he didn't already have his chance and fucking squandered it
Lmao

yeah I'm gonna have to say your best teacher is your WORSE mistake.

edited the last one for you

>picture is trying to imply that women are shallow and care only about looks
>shows a guy who doesnt take care of himself at all next to a guy that does

tesla didn't try to corner the market, and got fucked over by edison. he was weak

hilton was born into her money, made primarily by her dad, and now she makes her own money.

shit example, like every criticism of capitalism

Show this to your father and ask him what he learned from your birth

Performance under pressure comes from motivation. Now, I do believe you have some amount of motivation because of your image. How bad do you feel about your mistakes is Exactly the amount of motivation that you have. So I will say: you are a piece of shit. You have to be upset about yourself, otherwise you will crack with simple things that you now call "performance under pressure". You need to become a serious man, I bet you have a few giggles everyday. This picture represents you laughing at things.

Death grip.

If it's a bar, death grip the bar. I do this when I'm terrified of letting go.

Chances are if you choke In a sport tho you really just aren't good enough.

Tesla is a NEET fag

I think it's showing how reality is to some who don't get it, without being an inherently bitter picture. Like if you aren't successful you better start trying.

Sometimes you just want to kill some terrorists and make a buck out of it.

My friend is at West Point right now, I would love to be there with him but I have disqualifying diseases.

>I'm wondering if anyone has ways they improved their performance under pressure?

Do it a lot. A lot.

I'm the opposite actually. Constant doubt and self-sabotage before, but when the time comes I usually surprise myself by succeeding. Not sure if that's better or worse...

Not being a slave to the dollar and corperate puppet and still managing to be one of the worlds greatest inventors all on your own makes you weak according to user
Lol

When I was a teenager I took up archery for a little bit and got hang of the basics pretty quick. Whenever I went out shooting, the coach would tell me to sign up for a competition or just to come out shooting with his archery club some time.
I didn't go, though, since it was just a fun thing for me and I didn't care to do it competitively.
Archery eventually fell to the sidelines and I took up lifting. Sometimes when I go to local fairs and such, I sign up for the little archery games they do there, and obliterate the competition. I think I had a pretty good coach.

I never get stressed under pressure; sometimes my best work happens under tight deadlines. Some people handle it better.

what you're talking about reminds me what people have said to me in the past..
>just dont care and have fun and you'll play well
they're right of course but when you do care it's hard to switch that off

this.

People don't realize that hard work will outshine talent if you work hard enough. Do that thing a lot, work towards getting better, and you WILL get better at it.

>Tesla is a NEET fag
>Tesla IS

these are the retards that are ruining this board.