Were these things actually worn historically or is it a meme?

Were these things actually worn historically or is it a meme?

muh dick
muh dick
fuck you op

Yes

Dressess hell yes all of them but I'm not sure about certain headpieces.

wtf i want to secure the existence of the white race and have white babies with her now

Dresses, definitely yes, shirts didnt show that much cleavvage

Doubles=securement of white race's future and white babbies with her

God why isn't clothing that shows off cleavage popular anymore

It still is worn tho

Yes

idk where you live but that is definitely popular here in california

roll

hej sokoĊ‚y

Yes. Regional clothing is real and it's beautiful.

>minoan fashion is never coming back

rolling

Good, we don't need any degenerate swarthy medish influence.

Fuck you i almost got through No Nut November I didn't expect Veeky Forums to do this to me

Yes but they weren't as fancy or had that vibrant colors as modern replicas.

>western poland
>polish traditions

Women were regularly worn through history on hand or cock.

The OG Dirndl isnt as generous on the cleaveage as the modern Oktoberfest slut tier one.

Is that a prostitutes version of a traditional dress or where euro women always that slutty?

Nah, 18th century cleavages came out in parties and dances or warm weather. Some dresses were just worn like that.

But on formal occassions, chilly weather, and sun-protection a fichu or kerchief would be worn under the dress.

Is this actually an old image? Most old images of nudity aren't sexy at all but this is.

They were worn like any other folk costume, just not as sexualized as in that photo.

Yes, they were worn regularly until around the 30s when western fashion became uniform.

>God why isn't clothing that shows off cleavage popular anymore
You ever been to the south in the summer? All that glistening sweat covered titty meat out for display is almost enough to make living in the south worth it.

>this is my fetish

Absolutely fucking not. 99% of these "traditional garments" were straight up invented in the mid 19th century when European national identities were being moulded by various national intelligentsia. These were mainly worn on cultural celebrations and shit, never in every-day life. Peasants used to wear much more plain and practical clothing.

Checked the white race is secure

Do you even go outside?

He probably lives in Britanistan

Peasant dresses were designed so that women could whip a tit out to feed a child

Doubly so? You go outside in the evenings and its all slags with their tits out.

I, too, am a minoaboo.
:3 good evening to you, user. May u be max comfy.