I've been on this routine for the past 3 months...

I've been on this routine for the past 3 months. I still look like shot despite nearly hitting 2pl8 on both my squat and diddys and 1pl8 on my OHP, bench and front squats. Should i continue or just switch to PPL x5? Oh and i'm also a skinnyfat doing "body recomp" can post a pic but i look like sheit.

*Shit

Aside from OHP those numbers are pretty mediocre. I dont wish to discourage you, but keep going, we talk about 1/2/3/4 as getting off your training wheels for a reason.
Also, whats your diet like?

Eating between 1900-2200 calories a day. 40C/40P/20F. Started at around 160-162 lbs at 5'10. Currently at 167. I guess it's muscle mass but i might be wrong desu

Oh and by the way, What do you mean by 1/2/3/4?

It doesn't really look that bad, why not just use SS or candito's 6 week program? They are proven to be effective. Also the whole eat/sleep more thing will sky rocket your gains. GL senpai

>doing l that retarded volume
>doing decline bench
>doing incline curls
>doing shrugs
>doing lateral raises
>doing reverse dips

Jesus christ no wonder you look like shit. Quit trying to make your own goddamn program and read the sticky.

1=1pl8 OHP
2=2pl8 bench
3=3pl8 squat
4=4pl8 diddly

I see, Another question. Should i stall my OHP aince i've reach 1pl8? Or do i keep increasing weights till i stall "automatically"a
It's basically the cutting version of ICF 5x5, Is it really that bad?
I try to avoid SS since it's more strenght related than my goal. I've never heard of candito's 6 week program, i'll check it out. Eating enough is quite easy to me since i'm a recovering fatty, but sleep on the other hand is a another whole problem.

All well and good. But what are you eating? As a skinny fat id argue against a dirty bulk ten times out of ten

Never purposefully stop getting stronger, continue to OHP till end times. But, I have some concern if you are able to do 1pl8 OHP and still have a crummy bench. I'm guessing you are using to much leg drive/force causing the weight to much much easier. With a 1pl8 OHP you more than likely should be benching at least 2pl8.

A lot of your routine is strength related, 3x5 is prime for strength. Higher repetition and lower weight is used for more hypertrophy of the muscles.

You will get "jacked" by getting stronger, don't fall for the "muh fat powerlifter" meme since you can actually lift some decent weight.

>I try to avoid SS since it's more strenght related than my goa
SS is good if you want to get bigger and stronger. what you're doing is good if you want to stall and spin your wheels

This, i keep forgetting that you have way too much volume. Full body workouts are retarded desu.

How the fuck did you get to 1pl8 OHP and everything else is shit?

>it's basically the cutting version of ICF
ICF is fucking retarded. And so are you for listening to that autist Blahaha.
You realize there's a modified SS that's geared towards aesthetics?
Or do a routine that's actually functional.

And yes, it's actually that bad. You shouldn't do any of the exercises I listed, especially as a beginner. You might add in them if you BB but they're a waste of time as a natty.
Lat raises maybe if your ohp stalls, or to add volume later on in your lifting experience.
Even on cycle I never did anything of those besides lat raises.

Will do, thanks user!
But wouldn't doing compounds only make me "unasthetic" later on?
Isn't doing more better?
>Modified SS
Seems neat, What's the program called?
>inb4 it's actually called Modified SS

I honestly don't know, I was pretty shocked when i found out that my OHP was considered "good" next to my other lifts

I don't have the infograph on my new phone but it was called Veeky Forums's modified SS or something like that. I'm too lazy to go post from my other phone

Actually let me go dig it up cuz I hate to see you using that shitty routine.

>Isn't doing more better?
To a certain extent.

>Isn't doing more better?
no, you want to find the optimal balance between stress and recovery. the guy who finds the right balance will do more cycles of stress/recovery/adaptation in a certain period of time than a guy who does too much work.

how is that "Veeky Forums approved"? because it's retarded? people with 3 months of lifting experience should stop trying to make their own routines.

It's literally SS with the optional stuff added from the book you fuck

No, its not.