Request let in more people

They let in people from the waiting line

Yep, just got my mail
>link, odn, now request
>mfw soon quitting my job

NOOOOO
I ONLY HAVE 1 REGISTRED ACCOUNT, DONT FUCKING PARTICIPATE PLS

>Status: Approved.
Fuck yeah, fortune smiled upon those persistants.

yeah i got my email yesterday sometime. registered 2 addresses but have already filled out the kyc for one of them so the second one is useless. i need to find a pajeet to give me his licence or some shit

Request and airswap here

>wanchain
>red pulse
>airswap
>and now request

who /lambo/ here

fuarck i only sent an email yesterday. why did i only just discover this.

the next omisego? kek

also got an approved acc

Did you already get your confirmation for airswap?

No not yet, but you asking this probably means you haven't either and that they just are not finished yet.

Why the f does it require a pic of you holding ur passport?

It is called KYC

you can do it with your drivers licence as well

I'm way too paranoid for this shit.

I'm on the whitelist for Airswap/RedPulse/Request (pending KYC)....Fuck this feels comfy.

being in request and airswap ico this month is like being in kyber and chainlink last month

I'm guessing theres no chance of getting in this late?

feels fuckin gr8

did you boys get in on wanchain?

no, i don't like that they're locking your coins for 2(or was it 3?) months. too many missed opportunities in that time period.

lads is their any hope whatsoever that they'll send me an email? i sent one yesterday. only just discovered this.

Just add a watermark to it. If hackers manage to access your pics they can't re-use them.

Maybe.

>our community is 94% male

>the other 6% is other men using their wives/sisters ID for more tokens

They only need around 5,5k more approved ppl.
Pending accs are 3,2k and still 6k missing from slack and 2k opened from waiting list.
Don't think there is a lot hope for him.

what if that was the REAL satoshi nakamoto?

this will hit a 200m cap minimum
an easy 6x

unfortunately our caps will be around 5eth per account

>lost his BTC private keys
>now gambling on ETH shittokens to make it all back

Damn.

>30k people on slack.
>15k people will have their whitelist approved.
>15k on the WAITLIST for the whitelist.

REQ is Kyber2.0, will definitely 5x from EtherDelta alone.

sergey is busy working on chainlink

>staring Adam Sandler

Thanks for the heads up. Im now torn between this and Air Swap. Might divide my measly 3k between them.

Doing this as well, but I think request is the beter ICO

Wtf why didn't biz tell me about this

Is this gonna be a decentralized Venmo?

Looks like Request has the Lower hard cap too. Can someone confirm

>decentralized Venmo

Yep. REQ is similar to OmiseGo but the main difference is that REQ also offers official invoicing and accounting options.

is venmo like paypal? because on their site they describe it as "decentralized paypal"

FUCK YEAH

100k ETH hard cap. So around $30m, $2m less than chainlink. Also, keep in mind at Chainlink didn't even have HALF the hype that REQ currently has.

We need to start having conventions to get more women into this male dominated ICO market!

yup, $30mil vs $45mil

>missed this

feels real fucking bad man. when am i gonna catch a break

Yep but airswap is getting a lot of institutional investor attention. If the banks and hedge funds uses it as their Dex of choice it might also explode.

Biz didn't Shill it it enough. I remember seeing the logo once or twice but I never looked into it

Currently in the waitlist.....

exactly, most people who know about these 2 coins are going in 50/50

I do like AirSwap in a vacuum but I don't see how it does anything that Kyber and 0x don't do. 0x already bleeding out and Kyber has money skel

If I'm missing something lmk

Well, I think I should have enough to fill up both so I am feeling very comfy.

The problem with AirSwap is the fact that it had a presale. Hedge Funds and big investors already bought AirSwap tokens through the presale. There is a huge risk that they will dump as soon as it hits exchanges. Hedge Funds and big Investors don't wait until their tokens are worth 5x or 10x to sell, they instantly dump even for a 10% profit.

request will be the next moonshot i guess.

Yeah Venmo is like PayPal except younger people use Venmo in the US. It took over like crazy here

This applies to every ICO though, even request. Although iirc air swap has a higher pre sale percentage.

so

..they sell for a 10% markup, we buy and then

moon?

think we have more money than hedge funds?

LET ME IN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Too bad i was too late for the party.
Anybody knows, when it will be available on any exchange?
Their blog says 7 days after ICO start. But is that just in case ICO lasts more than 1 day? Where could you buy it?

Sent kyc 2 hours ago and just got in. Feelsgoodman.

Ready for next Moon mission.

pic related is going to get you to lamboland.

Great I have 3x accounts now. Worth the investment?

no, 7 days after the ico
etherdelta is 100% sure since its erc20

I thought they were going to use civic

You already got KYC verified after two hours?

So I got approved, but I never been on any ICO.. what's the next step? how do I join the Slack group?

WTF I CANT JOIN IF IM AMERICAN!!!

Would love to know this as well

What is ico price?

Just registered, hopefully i'll get in!
The individual cap will be about 7ETH per person?

Got white listed but only id I have is from the US is that okay...

>selfie with your passport
>20% bonus for private presale

This shit puts me off.

who's that dude selling KYC?

Same user it just lets the whales have even more leverage on alt coins its so fucking sad and all these greedy ICOs do this shit. This is why i dont even bother buying into pre sale ICOs

1 eth for 5k reqs

what if ETH shoots to $500 and all of the ICOs of mid october become dumpfests like when bancor hit the streets

would not surprise me if they make a movie in a few years like wolf of wall street, but its about nerds making millions of crypto

Chainlink had a presale :>

half of my portfolio is in upcomming icos, other half is eth. I CANT LOSE NIGGA. Locked up a shitload of Link and a relatively small amount of Kyber and ODN (for staking) and will forget that i have that for a year.

yeah... fuck its just so hard finding good ICOs, i wish bitcointalk only listed ICOS that werent obvious scams so i wouldnt have to sift through pages of garbage. There should honestly be basic requirements like your team has to be announced and have linkedin profiles.

>mynigga.jpg

ETH was the one I rode up originally. Got half long-term in ETH as well, and the other in the upcoming ICOs

mfw got 30k link @ 0.5500 wei and i got whitelisted for Request.
Thanks cryptogods
>missed Walton tho

It's all about hype and ICO deal terms.

If you can find an ICO with a good level of hype with awesome ICO terms (low mkt cap, like Red Pulse for example), you can easily grade ICOs and see which ones are the most likely to pop off and go 3x-10x

i thought that it was a meme but when crypto goeas mainstream a lot of neet will be bitcoinaires. I wont make it tho but i enjoy the ride with you guys. Let me drive your lambos when you make it

funny you mention red pulse because i was so excited i was going to make it my first ICO ever... but im an amerifat so i cant register.

the funny moment i was looking for an account all day and got whitelisted on 3 emails that where on waiting list

pls respond

What is the investment limit?

>looking at another ico with a unique idea and good team
>cant be an amerifat to register for it

They send Slack inv 24h after kyc verification

Yes

Should be around 6 ETH per account on day 1

thanks bro

Shit. Is nothing...

Should have signed up my whole family..

Meh. Almost pointless.

Thanks for the thread op got in

You missed this, check out Rhovit. Presale now, ICO soon.