NEWS

twitter.com/Obsidian_ODN/status/916246289750331392

Confirmed on Slack.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/obsidiancrypto?lang=en
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/74or78/the_truth_about_obsidian_odn_research_and_findings/
twitter.com/fluffypony/status/898412042947670016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no need to post the link 3 times user

ALL VOLUME IS BITCOIN CASH, ITS GARBAGE

Hitbit? Was hoping for blttrex

Big if true

I have bad eyesight.

dont go to etherdelta

better than cryptopia thats for sure

I've always wished I could snag one of those accidentally inversed orders.

Well that's 2/3 exchanges, hoping for a big one next. Hate HitBTC.

You should go hunting or make a bot

Etherdelta has their own bots that they use to automatically pick up the erroneous orders.

This is priced in already. The 'news of a higher exchange coming' is why it hit ATH so soon after listing on Cryptopia.

Also, there doesn't look to be any actual money flowing into it anymore. It's in a bear and the pump and dumpers burned too many people.

it'll be less volatile and stable now

there's huge buy walls down at 14k and below, so its not going to drop anytime soon

unless they get pulled

>unless they get pulled
They will. They got pulled the last two times. It's just a trap.

Buy this week on shitty Cryptopia, sell next week at a premium on HitBTC, easy money.

this is not the official twitter account. to announce an exchange before it gets listed would be a violation of the TOS.
is this some next level FUD?

News can be priced in, but you can't "price in" new volume coming in. This is good for ODN and it will raise the price once the whales have less influence

Oh shit. This.

Thank god we're out of craptopia, was getting tired of the manipulation although I've increased my stack by 20% just by trading the swings.

ODNmarine feeling comfy af brahs

Wow it's like they chose the next worse exchange after Cryptopia

No fudderino brahs, screenshot from slack attached (from the CEO himself)

Still, a step in the right direction.

Should I be transferring my ODN to hitbtc when this happens? I have 2fa on cryptopia but not familiar with how safe they are. Well, either of them

Send it to a wallet unless you plan to continue trading homie

Specifically, he should be sending it to the odn wallet so he can stake that shit.

Yes.

we bought the new exchange listing rumor and sold the news . dont tell us u actually bought the news kek

show sell order larp

larp more

you guys are delusional if you aren't selling the news, i'm not that guy but i sold off 0.5 BTC of ODN on the news, and i'll rebuy when it dips on hitBTC

Not him, but people who didn't sell at least a part of their ODN when it passed 0.90$ are retarded.

Looks like there's a 5btc wall crawling down with the fall. The news didn't give the jump that the pump and dump group expected it seems.

Thanks boyos

What if I told you there is no pump and dump group and the price movement is just the market responding to hundreds of independent traders putting their respective buy and sell orders in?

Thats a fucking fakr twitter page you goddamn idiots.

mobile.twitter.com/obsidiancrypto?lang=en

WELP

I'd just laugh at you. People aren't actually trading 0.5 ODN at a time.

sure hope weak dumb hands keep selling. would love a chance to buy sub 10k again

Sub 10k? Dream bigger. We're somewhat due for a 5-6k sat.

you're just a moron though. don't really trust you

8.8k at best unless those buy walls are fake. The dump group already sucked up the actual liquidity in the last two crashes.

You shouldn't trust anyone around here. This place is full of misinformation, as half of the people are guessing and the other half are the manipulators of the market.

My guesstimate though is, yeah, it's going to dip pretty hard. It's been bear since late Tuesday and every attempt to break resistance has failed. In the last two drops, the support vanished 'just in time' to let it drop. Since the last bottom broke under 10k sat (I think), it would make sense that it would blow beyond that support again.

But this is crypto. It could just as easily be 300k sat by noon. Who the fuck knows.

Under 8k would be 1/3 of top. Can't imagine it going past that.

There's what, 10BTC of support from there to absolute bottom? Like I said, who the hell knows if it gets that low. There's almost no volume in this exchange.

better buy now while its still cheap

Notice how it doesn't have #hitbtc?

BOIZ HOW DO I BUY THIS COIN
WILL IT BE LISTED ON BUTTREX?

That user has made exactly 1 post on reddit, and claims to be the Obsidian CEO. Yeah, totally legit. If this was true, it would be on their homepage.

And now a 7.7btc wall appeared in the buy orders at 14k. Now we get to watch and see if it vanishes once it's notably challenged (1+ btc).

Chill brah, not everyone is out to fuck with you

Sure bro. The buy wall has already vanished. Imagine that...

You should go outside, get some fresh air, I can tell you've spent too much time stressing out about this. There's definitely some obvious manipulation going on on craptopia but it's far from the first time something like that has happened on a small exchange like that.

If you don't believe in the project go ahead and just sell your bags right now, most of us are happy to chill, keep staking, and see how things develop in the months to come.

The team is active, communicates well to to the community, has a defined roadmap and has releases planned in the next coming months.

It's still very early days and it's easy to get caught up in the day-to-day stuff, even though it's completely unimportant on a longer time scale. I have full faith in the project and team and am not concerned about a couple of small-scale pajeets pooling their resources together to scam some weak hands on cryptopia.

I hope you have a good day friend, I really mean it.

Hahaha one could just watch ODN to learn how people pump and dump users since there are so few actual traders there now, just fakers. Really sad that they killed a potentially great coin.

I was in ICO and got out once I saw biz explode with trash market spam (which bleed into reddit even) combined with pnd groups taking over the market. You all are the cancer that will end up killing crypto alt coins.

This. Zoom out.

this brotha gets it.

well grats. take your profits and get out. you clearly never believed in the project if you let some stupid posts and memes get to you

Just look at this. Really. The dump group is pretending to be the CEO of the coin in order to trick people with fake news. It has gone this far. I was hoping for long term gains, but even I am thinking about bailing on this. Who is ever going to trust this coin after all of this stuff?

Harden up fag. This place will make you hate yourself if you care too much.

>seriously thinking some alleged pajeet pump n dump group can kill the long term potential of a legitimately great project

This

Bought 7835 ODN at 14550 sats.

A decent entry, could aim lower but I can't risk missing the rocket!

Now is still a good entry price!

why did the devs have to act like a hitbtc listing 2 weeks from now is exciting

This. They’ve got a working product in alpha and they are ramping up the team and updating the roadmap.

Fuck you, even if you seem to agree with me.

The 14550 sat order buys lately, and the ones that have happened don't add up to 7835. If you're going to fake-prop, at least get your facts right.

Whatever. Anyone buying right now deserves what's coming to them.

Happens every day. Most altcoins bottom out, never to recover. And that often is because of stuff like this.

>The 14550 sat order buys lately
Should read
>There are no 14550 sat order buys lately

You're right. I'm just a paid shill. I never thought you would go through the trouble of checking the transaction history on ODN/BTC, but damn, you did it man. You found me out.

You guys realize that's not Obsidians real Twitter, right?

Its confirmed in slack you mong

Ah for fucks sake i will go and ask them myself and post back here

yes, but he is right, it is not their official twitter.

Confirmed.

Don't fucking tell me you're actually selling ODN right now Veeky Forums? With a loss even maybe? I lose on perhaps 1/10 assets I trade and im telling you to BUY and HOLD

Let weak hands sell :). There are not enough "i am going to kill myself" threads yet, this is just natural selection. OMGOMG BITCOIN DROPPED FROM 1150$ TO 150$ OMG IT WILL NEVER RISE AGAIN :^)

> Comparing ODN to BTC
Jesup Christ. Just stop already.

ODN is like DNT, same market cap, same potential

News :)

except DNT is a meme eth token while ODN is a serious project with its own blockchain.

i dunno about BTC but ODN is definitely like ETH. go ahead and say "deluded" but it's true.

Why the FUCK do you guys think this is a bad thing?

HitBTC has the 4th highest 24h volume of all exchanges, it has 34 million dollars more volume than Poloniex and 25 million dollars less than fucking Bittrex. 134m total. Your beloved Binance has 70m.

Also the fucking tweet they made today used the word exchangeS with a fucking s, plural. As in there is more to come.

Just hodl you idiots and thank me later.

hahah I know right. Brainlets cryptopia only has ~4.5 mil in volume

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/74or78/the_truth_about_obsidian_odn_research_and_findings/

Every time I come here to Veeky Forums i see 2 types of people, the FUCKING RETARDS who have weak hands and cry all day cause muh coin didnt andromeda supermassive black hole, OR people who are encouraging and helkfull and either hold, buy high or sell low etc. JESUS FUCK i hope all of you retard FUDDERS just either die, or sell and cry the sweetest tears in 2 months

apparently people hate HitBTC because their ETH/BTC pair has low volume for some reason? lmao

This

HitBTC is an old trusted exchange (2013)
and it has a gorgeous interface.

Old ancient bitcoin whales use this exchange,
they will be pumping hundreds of bitcoin into obsidian next week and all you faggots that sold today are going to be posting wojaks for weeks.

Stunning post, I will definitely dive very deep into this, thank you. I also confronted them in their slack and sage sayd "he is not at home but will defeinitely clear it out when he is back" lets see.

Idiotic already disproven FUD, especially the part about fluffy pony saying the devs should be in jail. He was talking about ICOs in general.

You're missing the fact that nobody fucking cares about the drama behind the scenes. And that comment about the team dumping their 14.7 million coins makes it very clear to me (and anyone with any sense) that you are just spreading FUD. Why the fuck would you go to such lengths to defend your decision to sell your ODN unless you were unsure of your decision to do so.

Get the fuck out of here you fucking reddit scum.

That post is pure fud

Half of the claims are demonstrably false.

Instead of giving the most autistic reply in the world, you should rather focus on providing value and actually saying which of the HALF OF THE CLAIMS are false

Oh wow a reddit fud post on a coin that is blowing through exchange volume and will obviously be a top coin in the future. Oh wow I did not see this coming.

Lel

The thing about fluffypony denouncing them and saying they should be charged for fraud. The part about the devs selling off their coins. Any part of that post that I tried to verify came up bunk.

I have looked trough the posts as well but could not find a single one (beside the meme boob pic) that has substance :S why would someone create such a retarded post?

I found this in literally 30 seconds you retards.
twitter.com/fluffypony/status/898412042947670016

>twitter.com/fluffypony/status/898412042947670016
He thinks most ICOs would fall into the category

>twitter.com/fluffypony/status/898412042947670016
>Technical advisor. Not involved in the ICO at all; I think the team is probably going to jail for selling an unregistered security.

Woah

He clarified his position, he thinks that about every ico. He also says don't buy monero even though it's his own coin ffs