CHAD sits on your back with his FRAME and pounds your FACE like PIZZA dough and then fucks your HIGHTest oneitis

CHAD sits on your back with his FRAME and pounds your FACE like PIZZA dough and then fucks your HIGHTest oneitis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IALNwpOau2Q
liveleak.com/view?i=e02_1465901527
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A-all i said was that he shouldn't sleep with my gf

Why do noggers suck at fightning?

I think you mean cletus.

Because unlike them, us Nordic folk have martial honour and class stretching back to our ancient persian warrior ancestors, whereas niggers just fucked around in deserts doing fucking nothing.

This is something I've also been wondering for a long time.

CLETUS picks you up like a slice of PIZZA and drops you from a great HIGHT with his FRAME.

>stops punching when the guy is out
I rarely see this take place when the winner is a non-white

WERRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDD STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

CHAD-DYNASTY rips out your HAIR with her FRAME and throws DOWN like i-i can't do this guys im sorry

Dude are you blind or something?

>Is white
>Guy is clearly out
>...Keeps punching

That's actually the reason I cam in this thread. That's the first time I've seen that from a white aggressor.

niggers have no reason to learn to fight because they havent evolved the need to. "mobbing" is an animal behaviour that niggers have adopted. they group up, sucker punch, and isolate one victim at a time. not once have i ever been in a fight with a solo nignog. fact: if a nignog cant see wild apelike swinging arms in his peripherals he will possum the shit out of the situation he slurred himself into

Probably because he sees that blood starts pooing under his head and realizes that he is either dead or brain damaged for life.

Actually he isn't out. In the video he gets right back up after the guy gets off him.

Get fucking redpilled

no he doesnt, in the video he sits there fucking braindead spasing out like a retard with his arms trapped in his sweater.

>confirmed didn't watch the video
He just looks dizzy, possible concussion. He's not out cold nor is he have a spasm
youtu.be/IALNwpOau2Q

The blood is from the guy who did the takedown. It's from his nose or mouth, the knocked out guy probably woke up without mayor damage

Are you dumb or just trolling?

>fatty
>ever getting the girl
kek

Beautiful.

STACY lays on your oneitis's chest as she kisses him with her beautiful FACE and she lets him pound her voluptous TITS and ASS and then calls you a slut for hitting on him. And then they eat PIZZA together.

Fukken neggrs. I suppose they should be commended for not immediately pulling out guns.

but I'm not gay

thats actually some decent stand up for a begineer he just gets controlled and thrown in the close quarters.. stick these dudes outside and i can see boxer boy taking it

Uhhh Africa is literally filled to the fuckin brim with predators you dumb fuck, do the math. And of course there are exceptions.

It was meant for girls. Come out of the closet already dude.

You clearly avoid most videos of white people fighting then.

>weightclasses.webm

thank you!

>medusa
fortykeks.jpg

LOL them snakes

>dat filename

shut the fuck up. now.

More like Castlevania_Medusa_Boss_Speedrun.webm

kekeroo

In my country there arent much black people,and the ones I saw are really cool people actually.
Why do you guys hate them so much,some of you sound like you got cucked by one of them.

>that blood leaking out of the niggers ear

Top kek @ manlets
>I-I'd definitely beat up lanklets IRL even though I'm 5'9"
ahaahahhaha

liveleak.com/view?i=e02_1465901527

this honkified motherfucker got hit once and nearly died. Cum skins are made from playdough and mayonaise

nignogs are pack animals. a few token uncle tom's do not represent the population.

I've seen a bear ride a unicycle at the circus, too.

The guy he fights is short too.
You lost your fucking brain trying to roast manlets.
Fit is filled with retards nowadays.

Did i even mention this honky got punched and fucking died and pissed his self on the spot?

you must be slav

stop pretending to be a black guy Timothy

This is the most neckbeardish thing I've read all day

I'm curious if anyone here is actually named Chad

>Because unlike them, us Nordic folk have martial honour and class stretching back to our ancient persian warrior ancestors, whereas niggers just fucked around in deserts doing fucking nothing.

>nordic
>ancient persian ancestors

blacklicoriceforeveryone.webm

MUH VIKING HERITAGE

Jeez and I thought only neckbeards from /pol/ would actually say stuff like this unironically.

What's the story behind this?

WE

I hope you aren't implying that white guy in the pic knows how to fight either. Look at those punches.

WUZ VIKINGZ AND SHIET