What's the best starting program that focuses on aesthetics...

What's the best starting program that focuses on aesthetics? I heard SS is more leg-centered and that's not my main focus

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

Greyskull LP

>plebbit
come on sonny

This

read the sticky faggot. Do SS or Stronglifts for a few months to get a strength base, then do an aesthetics program afterwards.

Diet

Why does this shit get linked everywhere? No one has posted proof that this program is even remotely good for a beginner lifter. The author is a nobody with no credentials. Not even pics of himself. No result pics have been posted either.

How's that first year of lifting going? The program has everything you need and is quite solid.

>How's that first year of lifting going
it's like you were trying so hard to be condescending you completely ignored the context of the fucking thread.

>What's the best starting program that focuses on aesthetics? I heard SS is more leg-centered and that's not my main focus
every single time someone asks this question you can bet your tits they've never lifted a weight before in their life.
the reddit PPL is complete trash though. if you don't understand why then lurk moar, or actually read Practical Programming.

>she will never beat the shit out of you

Why even live brehs

PPL + diet hard

gross this chick looks like a man with those abs

Not OP here, but I've been lifting since october and my lifts aren't very big yet. Been doing ICF and currently on pic related.

In september I'll be going on a vacation which will be spent mostly in swimshorts so i'll keep at this routine until then. After that what routine should I do for the best strength gains?

Lifts: Squat 70kg (I know..) bench 80kg OHP 50kg DL 110kg all 5x5 except DL

It's ok to be gay user

am i the only one who is bothered by her lordosis? she has ass olny because of it and it makes her tummy really weird

I second ICF as well, after a while i changed the 5x5 to a 3x5 because 5 sets of squats get absurdly difficult.

Also stopped the deadlift and squat on the same day cause it was not doable.

added inclined bench press because i needed more volume for my chesto to grow.

current lifts:
Bench 90 kg
squat 116
Ohp 62
DL 132

Around 9 months of gym

Phraks greyskull. Add dumbbell bench and lateral+rear delt raises

Get a strength base first. Once you get a moderate amount of strength, you can then train for aesthetics much more easily.
Just like 3-6 months of Stronglifts/SS, except do Chinups instead of Clean/Row.
I'd never start a beginning on a split routine. If you squat/Bench/Chin 3x a week, you're going to get stronger and bigger.

Although, to be honest, programming isn't that important. Nutrition is. Your results will follow your diet, so long as you do any sort of lifting. You could do machines with crappy high reps, and you'll still get moderate results...so long as you eat properly.

she looks like a dumb bitch, just being honest

her too

This is true,they are dumb bitches.
But it doesnt change the fact that I would hit them with the force of 3 suns.

eat well and increase weight 1xf

You cannot put on muscle any faster than a certain rate, and you will achieve that rate no matter what the fuck you do if you eat right, progressively overload, and your routine isn't batshit moronic (hitting each muscle group approx. every other day)

The reason routines are so hotly debated is because it doesn't fucking matter for aesthetics, just pick shit up and put it down again.

The reason SS, SL, and the likes are pedalled so much is because they are incredibly effective when it comes to gaining strength.If you don't give a fuck about strength, then don't do them. That said, why not gain strength if that's an option?

it's the same person in both.

she won't because she's too fucking weak.
having the fat lining off of your abs starved off doesn't make you're strong.

>she makes money by taking pictures of herself training 3 hours a week and the rest of the time does whatever she likes
>you sit here and whine about girls you will never have the guts to talk too
ha ha yeah what a bunch of dumb bitches

I tried this PPL, and while it was fun being in the gym a lot you honestly need your rest days. Try a PHUL routine with programmed linear progression or something else. Still probably too much leg for you faggots, though.

it's a good routine. Who gives a shit what the author looks like? There is a shit ton of progress pics on reddit. Just go fucking look. They are there.

>Just go to reddit