Fat hate thread

youtube.com/watch?v=U708pyoDxM4&ab_channel=jailbaitwarrior

go go go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjyc7oxBmg4
youtube.com/watch?v=nGfhRfkGjxE
twitter.com/INTHENOWRT/status/743166369017933824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He can't even commit to it, putting a 10 second disclaimer on the vid like that. Plus he's boring. Not that I like fat people or anything, but I also dislike this person as well. I'm a very hateful person, I guess.

t. a fat fuck

>catcall

"ey bb giv u sum dik if u come up dese stairs"

Jesus, this made me want to cut another 10lb even after cutting 20lb.

>Being able to stand = healthy
This is so ableistic....

>717lbs
>being cat called

I believe her.

>being whale watched

Found this fresh on facebook. How many fat troll dolls have kids?

I don't understand
He didn't go bearmode

>proud of you for graduating highschool
>proud of you for doing the bare minimum
this is why the west will fall

>the dads pose

She's so hot tho.

Look at the dad's face. His life is fucked. His wife is an ugly whale and his daughter is obviously a slut.

she was misinterpreting the whale song mimics

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=jjyc7oxBmg4

tbqh that songs not terrible

MORE OF MORGAN MORE OF MORGAN

I do not want any of what you are smoking

>being able to stand makes you healthy.

She'd get it.

She trys to look like her mom

>disliking jbwarrrior
kys

I heard about this awhile ago. The guy went fit to fat to fit again. He did this to show that you can lose weight through exercise and diet even if you have gained a good amount of weight.

>men would catcall me when I was in my mobility scooter buying groceries
top kek I'm sure that's exactly what they were doing

Fatties must love this kind of dress, I guess?

You Americans make me sick

For you, user. Surprisingly enough from ogre mom's page?

keep em coming

It's roomy, so I guess so.

That lady's name? Albert insulinstein

>mom is a land whale
>daughter is super hot
Fat genetics argument BTFO.

Last one that is any good.

alBURN, please.

Mom's making 6's look like 8's

That's the face of a girl that's gonna suck a lot of dick.

The tranny-monster is truly scary.

So 68.8 percent of Americans are overweight.

I can't see such a problem being solved by anything other than science. I predict that the percent will increase steadily until a scientific "cure" is developed that allows people to not have to exercise

You don't have to exercise to lose weight. You just have to eat less.

I finally have an fps so Ill post this fresh baked OC
>be me, csr call center user
>tfw its finally friday
>leg day.jpg
>first call 8am is our new fat temp office worker calling out sick for her legs being swollen and is going to ER.
>she is 5' 300lbs
>fucking beetus claims another soul

Why dont they stop drinking sugar cokes and take care of their bodies it russled my jimms senpai

To be fair that is a lot of food for 40 bucks.

>I think they'd last a few years
>mfw
There's no way that happened but still pretty funny

Yes, but they probably planned on eating it all in one sitting

Delicious Kek

I know. Just saying everyone gives McDonalds a lot of shit but they have very reasonable prices.

poorer quality than what you get at burger king, but you've made a fair point.

Not really. The quality of.food they give you is shit. You're paying for a slow assissted suicide

I don't think anyone ever complains about the prices

send us her tumblr, facebook, twitter, need a quick fap

I actually haven't seen this one. it was pretty gr8 m8

She must be doing Rich Piano's routine

totally happened

does anyone have the story of the bear mode cooking bro and the fat bitch getting in their house or something like that? i read it lot of time ago i remember it was a good story

not sure if delusional or well hidden bait

youtube.com/watch?v=nGfhRfkGjxE
>Wear Yoga Pants
>Suddenly Athletic
Fat logic.

twitter.com/INTHENOWRT/status/743166369017933824

Saw this shit on Twitter a few days ago, I can't stop thinking about it.

JUST DON'T EAT IT.

Yes

I'm getting very annoyed with all the fat shaming threads as of lately, every day there is a new one with over 300 replies.
What bothers me isn't you laughing at fat people, I suppose it's just human nature to look down on others to make yourself feel better.
What bothers me is the sheer ignorance you display.

Genetics do factor in when it comes to obesity, A LOT.
You morons are either:
1) too dense to comprehend this or
2) simply will not accept scientific truth when it goes against your beliefs.
But you will straight out of the bat accept statements such as "ARNOLD HAD GREAT GENES FOR BUILDING MUSCLE", yet with obesity obviously it's 100% the fatties fault.

For example: Bell, C. G., Walley, A. J., & Froguel, P. (2005). The genetics of human obesity. Nature reviews. Genetics, 6(3), 221–34. doi:10.1038/nrg1556
demonstrated between 0.4 and 0.8 GENETIC heritability of obesity.
How about that?

Oh what am I thinking, you will just hide your head in the sand and yell "fatty" or whatever, Yes I am a bit fat, but guess what, it's not a 100% my fault. Just like it's not a 100% fault that you are a DYEL hungry skeleton auschwitz.

Your genes matter and so do mine.

Not trying to be the devil's advocate here, but is 26 weeks enough to lose all the muscle he had burried under all that fat? Not to say going from obese to fit is a near-impossible endeavor, but assuming the guy has at the very least SOME muscle left, you cannot say he had it as bad as a real obese who has to start working out with atrophied muscles.

>reasonable prices
Not really. I haven't been in years, but I was on the road last week and decided to give it a chance. Had a small quarter pounder mean and it ran me about 9 bucks. I feel like I could have done much better with that 9 bucks.

Also, later that night a bout of explosive diarrhea reminded me why I never go to McDonald's.

Majority of FPS feature a female. Why is that?

thanks m8
best FPS ever

>things plus-sized girls can't do
>"put the cake down" isn't listed

The absolute madman. Someone give this man the Novel Prize.

Have a man, bby.

The internet tells me a quarter pounder with chease meal costs 5.79.

Sugar is crack man. If you've been drinking that shit every day, the withdrawal effects are hard on anyone that doesn't have a minimum of willpower.

fucking hell

Some people have to exercise to lose weight. I am one of them. Also what is more fun starving yourself by whittling down your diet to nothing more than steamed veggies and the occasional chicken breast or pumping some iron and playing badketball/softball wit da homies and gettin some endorphins pumping?

Well, McDonald's is hardly food

I need to find that receipt then. I ordered a quarter pounder with cheese meal and it came out to fucking 8 and change. It wasn't a double, either, it was a single.

Oh shit stuff I havent seen before.

I don't think the point is about getting muscled but just about losing weight which is mostly effort.

Not 100% sure on how McDonalds pricing changes by region but it says a double quarter pounder with cheese meal is 6.99.

they certainly can dance like retards that's for sure

Fat dudes are less delusional.

I've got a lot more. Some of this stuff I haven't looked at in ages. Of course I haven't been on Veeky Forums at all in a long time

Haha life is slow assisted suicide bro. It's like a hundred percent fatality rate

I would smash the one on the right in the lingerie part.

The daughter could blow up like a balloon after a pregnancy or two. It's quite common for hot chicks to go fugly before 40.

I remember one like this one except when they went to get up their back came off.

I meant on the left. Fuck.

Well at least she has most people beat now.

I love how you can tell the daughter is going to balloon. Have you noticed this, Veeky Forums? Some people just have that look to them and you know they're about to gain 50 lbs once the teenager metabolism wears off. I feel bad for that guy.

I know so many women like that who are trailer trash with a fat ugly mom, bad personality, and for whom graduating teenager daycare is an accomplishment. They almost always get pregnant immediately by whatever guy they can catch to get their claws in a money provider, then they shit out a kid and either don't work or only work babby jobs like cashier. Once they shit out the kid the guy is stuck, so they balloon up by eating everything they can get their paws on. They also don't cook or clean and think they're a princess.

I wish I could tell that guy to fucking run for his life. Bail. Bail! Run, you fabulous little fuckwit, run!

It shames me that the white trash have the most children.