Lads, what can I do to not be perceived as a blockhead by society simply because I lift?

Lads, what can I do to not be perceived as a blockhead by society simply because I lift?

youtube.com/watch?v=z1a-bf7nVfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEqVgtLQ7qM
britishcouncil.org/voices-magazine/does-being-bilingual-make-you-smarter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_advantages_of_bilingualism
youtube.com/watch?v=txSSO4VglMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wear a monocle and carry a large quantum physics textbook with you at all times.

>engineer at google, graduated from the best uni's in the world
>everyone assumes i'm a meathead because i'm swole

Not be a blockhead. You can't change first impressions, but everything after that is up to you.

Speak another language

Be nice to people and avoid talking about your physique/training

god damn it, the voice is annoying

You're missing the best part of that story - the great reveal where you blow everybodys' minds at a party by playing some jazzy-ass piano on the owner's keys and become the center of attention, where you then reveal not only your beautiful artistic side, but your level of education.

Or at least the more likely scenario where you're talking to a girl who dismissed you as a meathead and you tell her what you do and where you went to school.

"so like whats up with the biceps"

>>Veeky Forums

Dress well.

the fck is she trying to prove?

This.

It's probably the easiest way to show that you are not a total idiot, and actually have some value as a human being.

She proved she's a vapid cunt.

She wants him so bad but she knows he would never take her

>mention gf top get """reporter""" to stop hitting on me
>she starts asking about if I'd leave her
Fucking roasties leave me beeeeeeee

How can I unlock Chad mode, brehs?

Nice smile, casual hair(looks good but doesn't look like you care), great jaw line

>Everything about that video

Please let an asteroid wipe out humanity.

Please

The same thing pretty girls do to convince society they're not just mindless bimbos to be stared at. Do something amazing and let your actions speak louder than anything else. If you cannot do anything amazing, than maybe you are just a stupid bimbo

>people socialization
>normal conversation

this is how I know you guys are basement dwellers

don't wear bro tanks and use the word bro all the time. Just be yourself. First impressions are important but not as important as a lasting impression.

There was once a time when that wasn't normal conversation.

There was a time when people didn't say the word "bro" every god damn sentence.

please get this chick a dick before she gets on her knees and starts sucking random guys in front of that gym

people that make those kind of assumptions are just trying to justify themselves most of the times anyway

Lift more.

llol that question in the end if your boyfriend girlfriend get fat would you still be attracted to her. Of course you fucking wouldn't. That shit is children talk its probably whats enabling some people to become and stay lard asses.

Damn she practically raped that one good looking guy. He should press charges

You should be aiming for the complete opposite.
>over last two years try be less analytic and more spontaneous in social situations
>try blurt things out without hesitating and make jokes that some people in room might not find funny
>people enjoy my company a lot more now

Everyone in this video is dyel mode I don't get it

Be Jim Stapani.

she wanted that manlet's cock so bad

Do all americans wear veneers?

Her voice is so fucking annoying.

youtube.com/watch?v=YEqVgtLQ7qM

This. Worst type of female voice possible.

Wear science T-shirts. I have one with the molecule capsacin on it that I love to wear, plus various other nerdy tees and shit.

Also this. Just generally act like somebody with some intelligence and you'll be fin.

Fug I mean capsaicin. Fuck my life.

Goddamn, he's handsome as fuck.

that whole channel is clickbait you guys know right?

my friend writes articles for them. it's owned by VICE

I would. I don't think you understand how lonely, sad and desperate some of us are

you are such a loser

THAT VOICE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's so fucking cute

Fucking normies

no sleeveless shirts, ever.

Fuck no, only the wealthy people and celebs

>Its yet another americans think speaking a second language is a sign of intelligence post

>my face when people think im some autistic genius
>im just autistic and they watched too many movies

>Muscles.exe not found

they're all dyel wtf

>her posture
>her wardrobe
>her constantly whine

what is wrong with this girl

>Veeky Forums
>dressing like you come from an anorexic sex dungoen

pick both

Have hobbies other than lifting
Probably shouldn't do what I did and learn to sew, it's not particularly attractive, but now I have nice clothes that fit my huge things without paying out of the ass for it. So really who won.

I usually just carry my Google ID card

it is tho
britishcouncil.org/voices-magazine/does-being-bilingual-make-you-smarter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_advantages_of_bilingualism

I had an epiphany watching this. She doesn't understand someone enjoying "working out" because to her that only means cardio. People do cardio to get hot, sweaty, and exhausted. Her only objective in the gym is to make herself feel bad. No wonder she hates it.

>study fails to replicate

That just makes you a "brogrammer."

>Don't tell everyone about your workout routines and protein intake when they never asked.
>Have hobbies that aren't workout-related.
>Take 3 semesters of calculus and physics.
not hard dude

If you play guitar, you are automatically considered "complex" by grills

bingo

No you're not lol

t.someone who only hangs out with plebs

I bet you were that guy who is only able to strum chords and used to play wonderwall on the quad every day

>Take 3 semesters of calculus and physics
why
so you can tell people you once took those three semesters to appear smart? what the fuck

Am I the only one who thinks getting called 'meathead' by strangers is actually a pretty good compliment?

On first impressions, a big part is wearing something a meat head wouldn't wear. Honestly, wearing something with a real collar, even a short sleeved polo or henley pushes you away from "dumb lunk" by a fair bit.

Someone in a tailored button down in a casual cloth, with tailored chinos or slacks, with leather captoe shoes would have to be shaped like Wealthy Harspichrod to even have a chance as coming off as a lunk.

desu physics 101 (mechanics) does explain a lot about the world you live in and helps you develop a deeper understanding of various phenomena you see/experience every day. Calculus is just a requirement for a proper course in physics.

Just going around telling people you took calc/physics is just as moronic as going around telling people you consume X calories per day or something.

yeah you're a dumbass dude, chances are you don't lift and dress like something Veeky Forums suggested for you to wear (when they were clearly fucking with you)

This is the saddest most delusional /r9k/ post I've seen all day.

> fitter than much of the population
> civil engineering graduate
> you care about your physical health so you must be uneducated :^)

Successful, popular and happy people just continue to become more successful, popular and happy. He's a jock, so he must be an idiot mentality is just crabs in a bucket from undesirable losers.

Plenty of people enjoy cardio. She probably just doesn't know any exercise that she enjoys so she applys that to everyone. I.e. she thinks all people must hate any and every type of exercise.

yeah.

The answer, OP, is to start associating with a better class of people. There are those who will be happy for your success. They're rarer and tend to be more successful, so you'll have to seek them out instead of taking the company of whoever's near you.

Wear glasses.

I kind of wish a girl would interview me and put me in one of these videos.
>So what do you like about lifting?
>Say "It's the only thing I enjoy in my life." as I walk off with a sad look

>What's the worst gift you ever received
>My life

>just got my PharmD
>started lifting about a year ago, still DYEL according to Veeky Forums but stronger than average gymgoer according to symmetric strength and definitely stronger than average american

My plan is to get huge as fuck and scare customers away so I don't have to talk to them. Still got a long ways to go but I'm working on it.

No it doesn't. It explains the ideally inelastic collisions of two perfectly point-like particles without friction in one dimension. That's literally the farthest you can get from "explaining the real world"

I am curious to know what bimbo actually means, cause in my language this word means 'nipple'

I'm glad for you user. You are winning at life ;__;

Close enough.

Who cares?

Clearly you've never completed highschool and never learned how to conduct scientific research.

Get out of here Moot.

>I don't consider myself really good looking
>Really? Really? Really?

10 seconds in and I'm already cringing

M-magyarbreh?

It is if you are actually ugly, at least you're ugly with muscles

>Tries to make a video about shallow muscular brahs
>Ends up being the only shallow bitch between normal level-headed guys
Never change, Vice.

Hungary LEAVE

don't wear super fit tight clothes or wifebeaters, don't talk about your diets, proteines and going to the gym, dont flex or pose for photos and don't give your body more importance than it has

That vocal fry
youtube.com/watch?v=txSSO4VglMI

die, be born again as chad

Not a Chad

Honestly thought he was gay until he mentioned girlfriend.

I never saw an intelligent post with that image attached

projecting

retard

Yeah thanks for making me concious of that. Now i will never be able to ignore it.

Protip: You need to look like you lift first before that happens.

Every single person I seen on this fucking Veeky Forums wouldn't be considered a blockhead.

How's Google? I live on the east coast but have a connection that could possibly get me an interview in the future. I've heard it can be stressful. Is that true?

If you dress like a meathead you'll be perceived as such, easy as that, wearing nice clothes and perhaps even glasses will make you seem educated and attractive

/thread
Unless you're leaving humanity behind this is all

Notice the context you fucking dumbass

Wear glasses. I'm not kidding.