Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

he posted it agen :DDD

just had a cig

this is like the 3rd thread in the past few days. do you post on Veeky Forums the same thing to distract yourself from smoking?

No I haven't posted this thread in like a week

Wtf man that's 4 packs of cigarettes

>smoking

It's actually 3 because I buy packs of 25

I don't know why anyone would buy the 20 packs considering it's only a dollar more for 5 more cigs

How are you not gagging for air after your 75th cig? I have had nights of total degeneracy where i chain-smoked smoked atleast 7 cigs and it just made me feel terrible

I've been smoking for 4 years I'm 23 not 15.......

post a picture of your face
lets see how fucked you look

>posting a face pic on Veeky Forums

>being a shook one

>75 cigs a day
>75
>7
>5
> a day

Jesus fucking christ

Wow you're a chain smoker

I've been smoking for 9 years, same age as you now. I go through a bit less than a pack a day, and want to quit. Did so for 4 months last year, but broke down. You need to stop this shit man this is total degeneracy, what are you a manual laborer?

I work landscaping

Just dont buy anymore cigarrettes, you cant smoke if you dont have any cigs

Why can't you get cancer and die already. OP the gigantic cigsucking faggot

My parents always have cartons of smokes around the house. I'm literally surrounded by chain smokers because my parents chain smoke and so does everyone at work

what do you smoke op?

John player standard king size

i feel bad about smoking half a pack a day while working out, how do you live with the guilt

>2016
>Inhaling the smoke from the combustion of a dry leaf and paper
>Not vaping

What guilt?

I figured, otherwise it'd be basically impossible to smoke that much. Do you really want to quit? Do you think smoking is the only thing you enjoy/look forward to? Do you need it to cope?

When I quit I did it for financial reasons, not because I really wanted to stop. So when I got money again I rationalized my way into buying a pack.

>being autistic
>muh clouds bruh

>vaping
>publicly announcing to everyone that you're a virgin

Iktf bro I quit only because of the cost of cigarette. I was sick of spending 12 dollars a day on a pack of smokes

probably destroying your body. Or live with the hypocrisy that you want a healthy diet and hate fat faggots who destroy their body, however you kill yourself with cigarettes.

dude if you continue like that you will die in 25years MAXIMUM. you better start having your midlife crisis now.

I smoked too, but only 8-12 cigs a day.
I got myself nicorette mouth spray. everytime you want to smoke you spray that liquid devil in your throat and after 1-2 minutes you basically forgett about smoking.

>be me at party smoking outside
>dude comes up to me, we chat
>tells me he runs a vape store, spews the usual bullshit
>me: yeah if I'm gonna smoke I'm gonna to smoke properly
>him: hey man can I have a drag off your cig?
>nasty.gif
>here just have one
>puts away his elaborate mouth fedora, smokes cig

You want to smoke and know in your heart vaping is dumb as fuck. They all do.

The sin taxes are insane. Cigarettes are dirt cheap to make. Dude was telling me in Dubai it's like 2 bucks a pack..

>probably destroying your body. Or live with the hypocrisy that you want a healthy diet and hate fat faggots who destroy their body, however you kill yourself with cigarettes.
this desu senpai, i smoke 6 - 10 cigs a day and i feel like shit about it

Yeah man I'm in ontario and they're retarded expensive now. Even in the states cigs are dirt cheap compared to here

Vaping is Gay as fuck

even when im drunk and high as fuck all day and chain smoking i can only smoke 35 in 1 day. how the fuck can you smoke 75 a day

kill yourself
alteritively replace cigs with glasses of bleech

I used to smoke about 40 a day at my worst. That only lasted for a year or so. I mostly smoked 15-20 a day. I was a smoker for 6 years. I've been cig free for 9 months.

Kek 1/10

next time you want to smoke, dont
rinse and repeat

Doesn't work like that