Tfw you find out virgin walk is real

Tfw you find out virgin walk is real

literally what?

People can tell you're a virgin by the way you walk

Studies have shown that women subcontiously pick up on subtle cues which show that you're a virgin

Stop forcing this meme

tell me more...

Stop being a virgin

>he walks fast, quick small steps, normal people walk too slow for him
>both hands in pockets, head on the ground no eye contact
>slouched back like he is in a cocoon, trying to take as little space as possible

These are just the more obvious ones.
If you are a virgin you simply can't hide it because you do all these things subconsciously, everyone around pretty much knows.

Fuark bros is there anything we can do to hide this?

Women can't hide it either, they walk differently after they have sex too

>we

You're on your own on this one pal

Virgins often are self conscious about many things. This includes the way they walk. You can tell they consciously think about putting one foot in front of the other, and they often either walk with their knees getting too close together because theure scared of a mew situation, or they will try to walk with a purposefully widened gait and try to shake out their legs because they are conscious about their underwear cradling their balls and dick, and want to let what little they have hang so they can appear "manly".
No. Trying to hide it makes it worse.

You literally only fix this by either
A. having sex and gaining confidence.
or
B. stop giving a fuck. And not that half assed, thinking to yourself "why should I care about them blah blah blah" mantra many of you probably echo to reassure yourself, only to turn around when things finally atart looking good again. I mean literally not giving a fuck in any way shape or form rain or sunshine.

virgin walk is a misnomer.

you don't stop doing it once you have sex, so it's incorrect to call it that. it's more like the introverted/shy walk.

But all of the things you mentionned are signs of insecurity.

Granted I'll give that a lot of us 20+ kvs are insecure but not all of us.

Not Veeky Forums related.

Please remove yourself from this board.

Thank you.

>t.virgin

You've described the entirety of NYC. NYC is all virgins apparently. Find a nigga in New York that isn't blazing down the sidewalk at 5 MPH that doesn't make eye contact or cocoon and serpentine himself between people.

You know someone is a virgin when their walking cadence is off. They shuffle a bit on some steps because they think about moving their feet and placing them on the ground while trying not to loon like a dork.

>putin benis inside wymen changes u
you /r9k/ faggots are so out of b8 that you need to resort to board hopping to even get any sort of replies
>you got me

What if you are not a virgin but still have the virgin walk

walk with your chest out, back straight, and pelvis forward. use your legs.

ASIAN DYEL DETECTED

this

>walking like the just took a mean cock up the arse

That can't be a thing. Girls never believed me when I told them I was a virgin before Ihad sex

We should just round up all the /r9k/ faggots and end their misery

Back straigth. Chest forward. Relaxed shoulders. Chin up. Tiny smirk at all times. Don't drag your feet. Keep a pace that makes people think you have somewhere to be. Make your steps seem like you're weightless like a transcendent being. Don't look at people you walk past because they don't matter

Congrats, you now look like an arrogant big shot, unless you dress like shit or open your autistic mouth.

under8ed

good post

i only ever shitpost when i'm feeling particularly depressed and miserable because the butthurt caused makes me feel better, i can only assume this is why most people do it

god this board is shit

Shh we're trying to bait

I always try to walk like I have somewhere to be, while at the same time knowing I have enough time to get there. It keeps you relaxed and natural almost gives a flow to your movements

>flow

That's basically the London underground every morning.

Fedora

Wanna know my method? One foot after the other.

These

Try this

BOARD WAR NOW

This thread reminds me, I've been experimenting with my walk lately. Here are some examples:

>engaging glutes while walking uphill/up stairs
Rather than leaning forward and trudging up inclines I've been trying to stand up straight and let my glutes and posterior chain do most of the work, kind of resting on my glutes as I walk upwards. I think the difference is in the activation of your quads, normal hillclimbing is like pulling yourself, the gluteswalk is pushing yourself. It feels better on my back for sure but is a bit tiring on the legs.

>leading with legs instead of arms
It doesn't make much sense at first but you understand if you try. Rather than swinging your arms forward and letting your chest lean forward a bit, relax your upper body and let your hips lead your gait. It feels more powerful and my posture is better.

>standing up from chairs with a tight core
In the past I feel like I've risen from chairs in a haphazard sort of way, almost struggling. Lately though I've applied stricter form to the process. I tighten my core and engage my posterior chain and rise directly upwards instead of launching myself forward and pulling myself out of "the hole". It definitely feels better.

Any thoughts brehs? Have any of you tried these things?

Forgot
>runs up stairs

I walk like this sometimes and I know I've fucked more girls than you guys

>fucking girls
Do you even know where you are

I only ever shitpost on Veeky Forums because you guys don't actually use this board to talk about fitness anyway. I would shitpost on /r9k/ but I have too much self-respect to go on that shithole.

>runs at all

spotted the virgin

I'M NOT A FUCKING VIRGIN I'M JUST FLAT FOOTED YOU MOTHERFUCKER! FLAT FOOTED WITH KNOCKED KNEES! STOP TURNING ME INTO A MEME!!

This is the most autistic thread. Literally worse than /r9k/.

Nice le meme

>worse than /r9k/
b-but robots made this thread...

My walking is literally the opposite of this and I'm a virgin.
This is just how to spot a beta or an autist

>walking
literally the most beta way of transportation
Not gonna make it