What do you do if your parents refuse to come to your wedding?

What do you do if your parents refuse to come to your wedding?

>find qt3.14 from a foreign land (Lebanon)
>date that babe for 2 years
>live with her in lebanon for 6 months
>wife her up
>take her back to america to start life
>plan big event in Lebanon (paid for by her dad)
>my parents refuse to come (too dangerous/ISIS/too expensive/cant leave other kids behind/what if we get kidnapped/Syria is right there!/etcetcetc)
>father-in-law full rage mode

are my parents being retarded or is it just me.

also middle eastern food best bulking food
>chicken
>hummus
>chicken
>more chicken
>beef and tabouli
>cheesy bread

Cheesy bread is middle eastern ? I thought it was a little Cesar's pizza gimmick.

well its like a weird cheesy bread kinda thing, its like a pita bread they put mozzerella or something in between. Manoosh oo jibneh its called in arabic. insanely good though.

Mirin them chicken gainz user. Be sure to eat vegetables as well.

Lebanon is pretty close to where shit it the fan I wouldn't go, besides if you're parents are American the way any country remotely near the middle east is portrayed I highly doubt you parents would ever want to go.

man i bought like 6 pounds of cucumbers and broccoli for a dollar when i was there

Beef sand tabouli is pretty based.

post ur wwife please

they should send a representative like just your dad and your brother or something

They actually have a reason to have some fear, but you should explain to them that things will be fine in a logical and rational manner.

yea its really not even close to as bad as its portrayed here, its half christian and the wedding is in like Christian-fortified Beirut.

idk i just expected my parents would come to, you know, my WEDDING

you're acting like a baby. how old are you?

trying to get my sister to go, but my dad refuses to go and wants to talk with us about "the Catholic sanctity of marriage"

tried a dozen times but "a guy we know who worked for Blackwater" told them it was like walking into Iraq circa 2004

Take a video of the landscape, of you walking around outside just fine, people being civil, etc. and send it to them with timestamp.

so relax and just visit them after the marriage in america

not op here but it's a wedding bro it's literally for the parents

weddings aren't for the parents, grandkids are n00b

Lebanon is safe-ish, especially for the region, but it's still not safe-safe, so that they're worried I can understand. It's not like they're disapproving of what you're doing or anything, they're just worried.

If they aren't goin to your wedding are they going to accept your wife/kids in the future?

>talks about his middle eastern "qt3.14"(hey pops)
>posts pic of the whitest whitey American blonde girl
You seem confused

yea they just refuse to come to Lebanon.

Meh i was expecting a middle eastern looking haram Thicc qt but she just looks american pham

half ukrainian so theres that

Lebanese are phoenician and also have greek blood, the arabs came much later.

The christian ones in particular are very likely to look mediterranean.

>parents don't want to go to an unstable violent country
>parents retarded

Maybe you should visit /pol/ a couple of times user. Seems like you are the retard here.

>inb4 but i went there and i was fine.

>she just looks american

American isn't a race you cuck. You mean she looks white.

>American isnt a race
>won the space race against russian aka russians ( a race)
also
>native americans

god i hate summerfags

Tell them you're not going to go to their funeral

Why would you ever recommend someone visit /pol/?

You're right, bro. Your parents are being fearful idiots. You should tell them that an anonymous stranger on the internet told them so, and they'll see the error of their ways.

Seriously though, if you want to try guilting them into coming to the wedding, make a fuss about how it's offending the bride's parents. I mean that is a shitty thing to do, no matter where you're from. Joining of families through marriage is one of the most significantly traditional things humanity has, and every culture on Earth has some reverence for it. Your parents are being shitty people. I think it pisses me off so much because it sounds like exactly the kind of thing my parents would do.

Grats on finding a wife, though. Your woman is more important than your parents.

Are you seriously so thirsty that you have to marry a terrorist cockroach? Lmao.

already did. her dad organized a whole thing at a church in Beirut because they said theyd be happy if it was in a church, then of course they backed out. I told them it was really offensive and they didnt care.

u just mad cuz i got a BABE and you got SHIT

said that, dad laughed and said he wouldnt care anyways.

i spend every day on /pol/ and they're happy to hear im bringing strong ukrainian/phoenician genes into the American gene pool

>getting married in 2016

>marrying a non-foreign female

Where did you meet her OP? I want a leb qt gf too