Have you guys ever made any major errors in dealing with your diet?

Have you guys ever made any major errors in dealing with your diet?

I am anorexic, I am 109lbs at 6'4. For my birthday I asked my parents to buy me a giant 1lb snickers bar and promised to eat it inf ront of them, as part of my recovery.

Basically I spent 1 hour this morning eating a giant snickers bar whilst my parents cheered me on and my dad shouted stuff like 'go on fat boy, hide those ribs with snickers flab'. When I finished I felt so bad. I have spent 3 hours now making myself vomit, sticking my finger in my throat etc. I am a disgusting shit, I feel ashamed of myself. My other gifts were all food related as well except for a hammer which I asked for to smash my food scale (I took the idea from a pic posted in fathate threads)

How do I deal with this? I want to gain but not like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/mathdude2012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let go of your obsession with weight and food. Just eat till you're full brah. Don't eat junk food its not worth it.

Breh you need to gain weight regardless of what the fuck it is, eat something.

>anorexic, I am 109lbs at 6'4
>preparing to write an post intended to offend and make OP feel bad
>got to "my dad"

Dude you have an eating disorder . Go to a therapist

jesus christ eat food

holy shit being that skinny is disgusting

go up to 170 at the least, even that is very skinny for someone 6'4

let go of all your dumb obsessive bullshit and just fucking eat

i don't care how sick you feel or how gross you think eating food like a normal human makes you, you need to eat

you. need. to. eat.

Just eat more and more. I know its tough as one of my old dormmates suffered from an ED. Try mass gainer or GOMAD/peanut butter and whole milk blended shakes?

pictures please

I'm currently helping a friend go from hungry skele (110 lbs 6ft) to normie and the main thing that's helped him so far is slowly but surely eating more and more each day until he meets the calories he needs.

In other words, add more food to your diet day by day so you get used to eating then eventually get up to your caloric goals. You don't have to do it all in one swoop. I used to think skeles were just punk bitches until I saw how uncomfortable it could be if you're not accustomed to it.

This is bait newfags

start eating more but progressivly. don't go ahead and eat 4000kcal tomorrow you'll literally die.
at 110lbs 6'4" eating just a little bit more every day will make you gain weight.
and yeah don't eat snickers lol wtf were you thinking. eat more of the food your mother makes. eat a sandwich here and there.
good luck user

Head on over to mc Donald's get many mc doubles as they are cheap. Consume said mc doubles.

what the fuck. you don't gain weight by eating 1lbs snickers every birthday. if you think so you have 0/10 knowledge about nutrition.

you need to eat around 2400cal to gain 1lbs per week.

My morning shake consisting oats, bananas, mild and some proteinpowder is already 700kcal.

my lunch (rice, brokkolie and chicken breast) has around 900kcal

evening 2 eggs, veggies around 350kcal

and then I snack a salad or fruits around the day. that's another 400kcal

>2350kcal

why is it so hard, user?

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE FUN EATING.
you eat that shit because YOU HAVE TO.
because you have a GOAL.
your body is a STOVE and and food is your FUEL.

Eat rice. Also don't shove food down your stomach. Do it bit by bit and work your way up.

Might have to agree with this. Being an anorexic would mean you don't get the nutrients to reach 6'4.

Kys, I just went 100 cals over my limit cause your fucking picture. You're complaining about something so enjoyable as eating without gaining any weight.

>'go on fatboy, hide those ribs with snicker flab'
Kek if this is actually real no wonder your shit is all fucked. I can only imagine how I would have turned out if my dad said shit like that

Seriously OP, if that is real, what the fuck is i[ with your Dad? Id say he is part of the reason you have the disease

Can i ask you why you are anorexic? Is there a reason? Where you bullied for being fat in school or you don't like to eat? Honestly i'm on a cut now and i'd love to give you my fat. Stay strong in there, you can gain weight by eating healthy and not forcing yourself. That giant snickes might have been a good idea if your parents didn't force you to eat it it one sitting. You should have told them that you'd rather cut off smaller pieces when you'd get hungry. Stay strong there skeleton you'll make it too.

>my dad shouted stuff like 'go on fat boy, hide those ribs with snickers flab'
Holy shit, how fucking autistic is your father?

Fuck you and your useless family,if they cared about you they'd tie you to fucking bed and inject you food .

This is proof autism is genetic

Not OP, but I had it really bad in high school.
Fucks you up way more than people think, and there are so many misconceptions about it from those dumb commercials where some CGI skinny girl stands in front of a mirror while a fat girl is reflected and sad music plays.
Anorexics are literally insane, the problem is much harder to fix than just "eat more, you skinny faggot," you're much better off not mentioning weight or food to them at all.

I probably developed it because I was an ex athlete, and my mother would often make obsessive comments about my diet. After I decided to lose a bit of the weight I'd gained, it became like this weird competition with myself to see just how much I could restrict. Also had depression and very low self esteem, so it was kind of like a form of self harm. Still struggle with the mentality, coming off a relapse now.

fucking dying laughing picturing this. pics for proof

you need to recognize that unless you have a fat persons brain bulking will be hard and painful, if you don't feel like shit when you follow your diet you aren't making gains, if it was easy to cut and bulk then everyone would look good

You need to see a shrink. Mods do your fucking job

>he doesn't like eating
Might as well kill yourself there and now, you failure of a human.

Also not OP, but want to respond to this.

This shit gets bad, and people who don't understand it just say, "eat more" like that fucking helps. Most people don't understand that your stomach shrinks after so long without proper food. That "just eat[ing] more" will result in vomiting and diarrhea if you don't pace yourself.

I had a crazy mother who raised me by herself after dad died, and she used to starve me because she thought I was fat. No joke, I was allowed two eggs and a cup of coffee a day (and an additional burrito on Saturdays) from 8 to 19. Friends would come over on Fridays and try to stuff me with burgers and pizza, and call me bulimic when it came back up.

It's a lifelong battle, friend. My weight fluctuates like crazy when I don't keep an eye on it. After I got out of my mom's clutches, I started eating right and things were great for a while. Until those friends came back and started forcing junk on me. I got in a car accident and stopped caring about everything, and then got incredibly overweight.

I'm still getting back to a healthy weight from that, and my new, better friends worry about how I diet and exercise. I limit myself to 1400 calories on workout days, and 800 on off days, run five miles every other day and lift, though I'm not as obsessive about it as some of my friends may have someone think.

The best advice I can give is to start slow. You don't just jump into anything. Nibble on some fruit when your stomach can handle it. Put some cream cheese on your bagel in the morning. You have to let your stomach expand again. Drink milk if you can, add cheese to things. Have pasta for dinner and take a probiotic daily.

It's rough, but you'll be able to manage if you keep your chin up.

>Anorexic

This is not an emotional problem but a knowledge problem. Get Lehninger's biochemistry 101 and any physiology 101 book or just use khan academy or AK lecture (better than khan). Should take you 4 to 5 months to go throught everything if you dedicated 3 to 4 hours daily to the studies.

youtube.com/user/mathdude2012

Also learn to improve your bait. Remove the asked for a hammer part. Who the fuck doesnt already have a hammer in home and need to asks for one?

>go to the rapist
ice cold nigguh

Okay OP, you win. Ya spooked me.

Post pix of yourself OP
is that even possible

Seriously, inject some peptides/roids and you will be hungry 24/7 that should solve your issue. Or get some good ass weed.
or. quit being a whiny little bitch, im cutting on 1800 calories right now and i wanna eat a shit ton of food so fuck u.
best of luck.

>My other gifts were all food related as well except for a hammer which I asked for to smash my food scale (I took the idea from a pic posted in fathate threads)

Okay, but did you look at the whole picture? A scale can't judge. It can only report the truth. You are figuratively smashing... the truth.

This didn't happen but I chuckled at "go on fat boy"

Your family is doing a shitty job at helping you out... Go to an actual support center/group they are there because they know their stuff and actually care. In the meantime just eat whatever you deem reasonabe if you feel bad eating junk food so does everyone else, make something simple like rice and chicken and go from there eat just enough until you feel comfortable then work your way up.

Imagine how sore your jaw would be eating that large of a nicker's bar. Probably more sore than OP's jaw after sucking as much dicks as he does.

>go on fat boy, hide those ribs with snickers flab

Holy shit dude thats horrible to say to you, i used to weigh 104 at 5'7 (normal skelly) now i weigh 160 and if someone said cmon skinny boy id shoot myself

>tfw ana-user also.
sorry friend it will get better as long as you keep sight of your goal of getting better.

eating healthy food is best, just find things that don't make you feel bad and you want to eat, don't feel like you need to push yourself so hard with this kind of shit.

I gorge myself like a fat fuck.

I just love bluebell ice cream so much brah.

Don't "brah" me until you stop eating like shit and lose weight, fatass