I dont want nose hairs anymore i can feel them in my nose and its really irritating

I dont want nose hairs anymore i can feel them in my nose and its really irritating

how do i go about removing them?

google "how remove nose hairs"

you're welcome, retard

light a lighter about 5 cm away from below your nosehole for about 10 secs, they will turn to ash before you hurt yourself

pluck them! it hurts at first but I promise you it's worth it, they won't grow back for months

How do you remove ass hair??? My asshole has a lion's mane

>hurts
I like the feeling

feels like a weird sneeze

wtf I'm not trying this because one time i had an ear wax problem and my dad poured boiling oil into my ear and it was very painful

rub your ass in alcohol and then light it on fire for about 5 secs, aftwards just sit down on a moist rag to stop the fire

bump for interest

I heard of this method too. It's kinda tricky to get the temperature right. Basically it needs to be way past boiling point, at which point you won't notice the pain anymore.

I don't think your dad liked you, user.

you wax it or you don't

plucking is too impractical, shaving is a death sentence

body groomer

Don't shave it bald if you have ass hair

Razor blade and shaving cream

Op here removing ass hair is very easy once you master it.

all you need is a disposable razer and some shaving foam/anything that creates a lava

its best to do in the bath..you can pull one ass cheek to the side and carefully shave the ass hair off..another good method is just putting both your legs in the air in the bath and shaving it

p.s. watch out for the little bit of skin at the bottom on your nut sack because ive cut this a few times

hold a flame under your nose and inhale as hard as you can

Literally under $20 at a Ross or some kind of store like that. Probably even less since its about to be fathers day.

This will give you swamp ass.

I like to pluck them by hand. Feels good.

and inhale butane? no thanks

you wouldn't be inhaling butane, because the butane is burned.

Wax them.
Buy wax, nuke it in microwave, wait until cooled off but not yet hard, apply to earbud, insert, let it set and rip it out.

Surprisingly less painfall than using a tweezer and a lot faster. Just do the front hairs, you need the ones at the back, they actually have an important function.

I just use my trimmerw works perfectly and no pain

what the fuck

Kinda off topic, but I'm looking for any advice on routine's/exercises/diet that I can do to increase my nose hair gains.

Op, get ur nose waxed. Doesn't hurt too bad n takes a few minutes.
You too, it takes a little bit longer than a few mins maybe 30 if you have someone that's decent at it. Won't hurt that much, I do brazilians a lot and my clients say that the crack hurts the least. In school I learned that we don't have as many nerves on the outside of our butts so it won't hurt as much, so that's why it's pretty much universally not that big of a deal to have done. Just make sure it's kind of trimmed or let your technician know it needs to be trimmed if it isn't, it needs to be about the length of a grain of rice ideally.

Anyone considering waxing orifices or something not on the front of your body please see a professional, as they'll have the correct wax and technique to do it.

shower your balls cold so they will shrink

helps a lot

Shaving the hair? should i just leave it then?