Do you still eat breakfast on a cut?

Or focus all your calories on lunch?

Sometimes I'll have oats and whey, and skip lunch to get my remaining calories at supper time. Other days I'll just wait til I get home from work to eat them all in one meal.

yes 4-5 eggs over easy

Small breakfast, lunch, small dinner

>breakfast
>lunch
>dinner
what the fuck makes you think you have to eat meme meals on certain times of the day?
just eat what you want when you want

this desu

I do this on a cut tbqh but I'll have whey at about 1pm and "lunch" around 3

These niggers get it, cut is about a number of calories not the time of day. You could eat all your calories in one sitting and if you wouldn't eat anything esle for the rest of the day it'd be the same as if you'd eat small portions over time. The problem is that after you'd swallow all your daily calories in one meal you'd get hungry later and that would lead you to get over your limit.

I try to keep my calorie intake as late in the day as possible, typically after waking up I wait as long as possible before eating, although if I have somewhere to be I will have a protein shake and a piece of fruit just in case I can't access food there (I've had a few incidents before where I have been super close to passing out from hunger and/or gone in to hypoglycemia)

Hell yeah I do! I eat 4-5 times a day everyday.

>captcha: select all the food
>tfw it was all pizza

>just eat what you want when you want

how to get fat 101

Nah I only have a cup of coffee. I'm doing intermittent fastion so that's why

Do you find it hard?

>meme meals
I can't even begin to imagine how autistic you are

No it's easy as fuck, only the last 1-2 hours before your eating window begin you're hungry and in a bad mood

its the most important meal breh

get that metabolism revving early in the day

I'm on a cut with moderate levels of gear and a -1500 deficit.

I can only eat 2 small meals a day.

"lunch" (night shift, so 12:30am, 4.5 hrs after I wake up) -> 500ml yogurt and 2 scoops.

"dinner" (9-10pm, 12 hrs after waking up) -> 600 calories of meat and 400 cals of good veggies like cauliflowers n shiat.

Breakfast is a fatass meme. You're not actually hungry, you're insulin spiking yourself, you end up "hungry" by lunch despite gorging yourself in some of the highest carb/sugar based staples.

>m-muh work out energy
>m-muh 18% BF fat ass NEEDS dat ENERGY!

This. Breakfast just makes you hungrier.

Cool a use for the FT.

I do. High fiber cereal or oats and some Greek yogurt. Start my day with 40-50 grams of protein and 10+ grams of fiber.

My breakfast is 2 cups of skim milk with 2 scoops whey powder and a glass of water when I'm cutting.

If I'm bulking it's 2 cups whole milk, 2 scoops powder, water, two pieces of toast w/ pb on it.

I'm just not really a breakfast guy.

>wake up
>5 eggs on pan scrambled
>protein bar
>lift
>through two chicken breasts on pan
>broccoli
all before 1 pm and im done for the day.
thats like 1300 cals on an intermittent fasting schedule

>meme meals

do you have family or friends? were you raised by wolves?

breakfast is always my biggest meal, on cut or bulk. everything else is basically snack-sized.

i don't understand ppl who don't eat breakfast... i'm fucking starving in the morning. and how do you not need the energy for the start of your day? especially after not eating for like 8-10 hours?

well breakfast is just the first thing u eat when u wake up but otherwise i agree

i eat as soon as i wake up but otherwise yeah i don't get the whole lunch and dinner things

breakfast, pre-workout, post-workout, and snacks in between

>1 banana every morning with glass of water
>eat post workout aka lunch
>eat dinner

it's not that hard

I have a whey shake with 25g protein. Surprisingly filling, starts MPS after an overnight fast, and only 120 calories

That agave stuff is godlike. Bloody insanely delicious.

yyeahhh it tastes good but it's fructose and therefore doesn't restore muscle glycogen. basically a waste of carb macros.

>Eating on a cut

Not gonna make it

>Wake up at 4pm
>Drink a glass of milk and have lunch
>Browse Veeky Forums
>Realize it's 6am and I should sleep
>Oh shit I forgot dinner
>I actually needed to bulk

Air and coffee master race.

People eat at certain times of the day because those are the times when everyone does it so you don't have to eat alone you fucking autist.