Be honest

Be honest

Are you all really lifting because hypergamy has fucked society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qM-gZintWDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doesn't this chart mean in about 20 years everyone in the 18-24 range will be good looking?

sounds pretty good to me

I can't even fathom how bad you are at understanding this picture.

Don't come back.

No. I lift because I am a college athlete and lifting prevents injury. I will continue to lift for this reason when I am done with my sport.
Also hypergamy has always been a thing. Society is not fucked, you're just frustrsted that you dont get laid.

Keep denying uncomfortable truths

sry m8 that's how I'm seeing it

only attractive people are reproducing and ugly people are being left out to die alone and legacy-less

this is only a good thing

Yes. survival of my genes depends on my ability to adapt to current state of human race. Anyone who doesn't improve themselves is doomed.

Problem is, IF, the three good looking men breed with these woman, only the top 3 would produce attractive children, then it begins to average out. Also, due to the top male fathering children, the blood line would prevent, or hinder future generations due to close DNA/Bloodline.
That is, if it was a closed community..

Actually almost noone is reproducing, and it's not necessarily attractive women.

You clearly don't understand female nature

The attractive "alpha" people are the ones females FUCK

The lower-end "beta" men are the ones females settle for and force to provide for them

The alphas are going to keep having their harem of willing sluts their entire lives, it's the betas who have to make children and raise them

Chad isn't reproducing with all 8 girls you idiot he is pumping and dumping them.

Is red pill a meme or do people actually believe this?

hypergammy has been around forever. We just stopped keeping it in check lately.

>do people actually believe facts

You'd be surprised

A L P H A
F U C K S

AND

B E T A
B U C K S

Name one major facet of Red Pill that isn't an objective truth

Jesus fucking Christ, the projection in this post.

Everyone in this thread is a fucking moron.

Is he not right though?

Do you not see that far more often than any other noticeable patterns? Yes you do

It's a meme.
Anyone who isn't an idiot accomplishes whats on the top while experiencing for themselves what the girls are doing at the bottom.
If you leave college a virgin, that's your fault and nobody elses. If you settle for an actual whore that's your fault and nobody elses. But there's literally no reason to be upset at any woman for having had sex before she met you.

children from single mothers are the real problem with 1st world society

t. Cuck

It's just a revival of pre-aryan European costum.

Example: Fresco from Knossos, Crete, depicting some religious ceremony, the priestess stands in the centre barechested and admired by tan and near-naked men.

Art from before the so-called "sea people" (most likely indo-europeans) invaded.

You're not entirely wrong; however, female financial independence has made it to where they don't even settle down for betas anymore.

Betas are fucked these days unless they become Chad.

/r9k/ pls go

I used to be butthurt about it but then started lifting, now I feel grateful

ey mane wtf dis pic be aint u kno da egyptianz wuz black kingz Aint no fuckin whitey in egypt

Tru.

literally a movement created by lonely, unaccomplished & bitter men who couldn't establish a meaningful relationships with woman

they've accepted their fate and instead of go out with grace, have banded together to try to convince would-be normal men that woman are whores and selfish, and you should never 'settle down' or get 'married and destroy your life'

"cool-aid this", "blue-bill kind of guys", "cock carosul"... they're fucking nuts

OP is trying to come to terms with his inferiority and he wants us all to listen while he whines on his personal blog. Women won't fuck you because you're repellant.

What is regression to the mean.

Say what you want about the community

The idea of redpill itself is only an OBJECTIVE search for truth

Were you raised by a single mother?

>implying that applies in situations where there are an uncountable number of variables.

Lol... ya, all redpillers are totally objective. Oh wait!

youtube.com/watch?v=qM-gZintWDc

le redpillers are only about what FEELS right for them. If you call them out on their sources being shady or outdated you only get insulted. Sad faggots.

How come Stacy isn't fucking Chad in this pic? Is she too good for Chad, Chad is intimidated by her, or he's fucking Tracy, Lacey, and Casey so he doesn't bother the extra effort for Stacy

Female nature is to always seek a partner better than her, thus the highest level females have extreme trouble finding partners

You can look up ANY big-shot female boss or leader, they ALL struggle in their love-life

There's been countless article with female career woman saying "where are all the good men?"
They really can't just admit that they need someone who is better than her, to make her feel like a woman

"Regression to the mean" means that after an unlikely outcome occurs that it is more likely for an outcome closer to the mean to occur on the next try.
If ugly people are removed from the gene pool, the mean has shifted upwards. There will be no regression to where it once was, and objectively any regression that does occur will be towards an average which is superior to the old one. Stop mindlessly echoing things you hear on /pol/ and pick up a fucking book.

yup, women dont' want to date down and when they do they get upset.

Ergo as a woman makes more money or gets more education her dating pool shirks. This often coincides with her getting close to the wall and has even less options.

And that's why feminism has made women miserable

Call me a redpill fedora all you want, it's true and sad

redpill is to men as what feminism is to women

get outside of the social media bubble and you'll see life is actually beautiful

visit the internet for the memes & lulz, but never forget to reject any philosophies brought forth online

>a woman shouldn't try in life so that the failures of men surrounding her seem better in comparison
Are we really gonna go there?

>lifting
>for women
>for anyone except yourself

You won't make it m8

No, it's a numbers thing

For every 10/10 Stacey, there are a thousand 5to9/10 Emilys, Megans, and Lings who are also fucking Chad.

But Chad only has 1 dick which he shoves in a randomly selected vag, and just because there are so few Staceys compared to the common basic bitches, Chad is far more likely to be stuck with a basic bitch than with the Stacey.

where's the Veeky Forums edit

I like to focus on the good parts of The Red Pill.

I'll be honest, without finding TRP, I'd have probably ended up fat, unhappy, and married to a landwhale. For me, TRP has given me a new perspective on life and made me a happier person in the process.

Think of TRP as a buffet, take what you want and leave the rest.

>blames self for the world

I cannot RRREEEEEE hard enough at this shit.

You can't blame yourself for the state of the entire world, you can only take responsibility for your contributions.

not meant to be taken litteral, it's the philosophy that you haven't done enough to make the world a better place & fix the wrongs done by others

This. Read the sidebar and top posts of all time and then fuck off from there. I like to see it as a map or guide. It will only help if you if you actually get of your ass and do something. And then along your way when you feel lost you came and look at this map again to refresh things. Redpill is GOAT. Sometimes something happens in your life that you've read on before on redpill and it just clicks and confirms it even more.

>i needed [something] to help me make common sense choices in my life to perserve my future
c'mon now

See, you fags spend hours on here, looking at threads designed to cause you insecurity, and then wonder why you're not happy.

Hypergamy is an r9k meme and if you're not trying to hit sluts who hang out in Starbucks and drink kale shakes with their girlfriends you'll be fine.

Makes logical sense. People tend to go for what they want and be short term thinkers.

Casual sex requires no long term compatibility, so they can up their short term standards.

This isn't a red pill meme. It is rational economic choice.

The real problem is that women can lie about their past and defraud a man into buying a 100,000 mile used woman at certified pre owned 35,000 mile prices.

Transparency of information (and knowledge of that transparency by women's) would fix the current problem.

this post is brought to you by:
>broken family
>poor genetics
>involuntary celibacy
>bullied in public school

I'm a bit older but I've noticed a lot women reject me outright because I have no college education.

I have a business and multiple houses but get asked about degrees/college just as guys get asked about height.

Send this robot packing

>the love you take is equal to the love you make

It's really that simple

mah nigga

In a way it's true that most women AND men want the hottest bf/gf but then comes the realization that they're average & can only get average bf/gfs

> hot guy + hot girl = super fucking hot 9999/10 offspring

do you actually think this is how simple it is, you absolute retard?

yeah having attractive children is pretty simple

>I am an actual double digit IQ mongoloid who can't into basic genetics
I see

I have seen some fucking hot girls coming from ugly mothers and average looking fathers. It is pretty much RNG if you are going to look great.

>betas
>make children
user, its time for the talk

Rng with loke 10x bonus rolls if youre 10/10

exactly

unlike women by lifting we actually have a chance at improving and rising through the hypergamy ranks. The only ones complaining it's unfair are just entitled. Sure women my age are overvalued by society but as long as you stay Veeky Forums there's nowhere to go but up

>lifting for succubi
>not lifting for yourself
>letting succubi drain your energy
>not being swole eternal nofap volcel wizard

Seriously senpai, I don't care how hot the girl is. The only way I would ever go out with a succubi is if I found an attractive non crazy voluntary virgin girl. The hardest part about volcel wizardry isn't letting go of sexual desire, but letting go of that desire to have one person in your life who really loves you. On long nofap streaks I don't get wet dreams, I get dreams where I ask out a pure girl, and most of the time we never even kiss, I typically protect her from some sort of danger, or we go and hang out and when she needs to leave, we hug, and I feel loved, truly loved for once in my life. A love I haven't felt from even my parents. Then after spending a few more minutes with her I wake up, and I need to gather myself and once again come to terms with the fact that what I just felt isnt real outside of dreams. That is the hardest part about volcel wizardry. But its worth it tbqh, fuck succubi. They just lead to hurting.

Confirmed for pleb red goat who is screeching at the crows and focusing on differences

You're being deliberately dense. We're not saying women shouldn't try their best, we're saying they shouldn't be so judgmental of otherwise successful people who haven't necessarily followed the mainstream path to success. Going into extreme debt just to get a degree isn't really justifiable as success unless you use it and/or get a good ROI.

I don't see how he could be wrong?

You'd be surprised about how much common sense is conditioned out of young men by single mothers, a "feels over reals" education, "just be yourself" advice instilled in childhood etc.

lmfao

>The Knight in Shining Armor fantasy but in reverse
Thanks for the genuine kek.

This is how my teacher explained bijections

kek

lol, youre a fucking idiot. Those Mynoan women all had their breasts out, the white skin is a women attribute, the men were darker skinned because they worked outside and at sea, the sea people are a different thing entirely and this shit has nothing to do with hypergamy you fucking idiot

I don't even

you should recoginze a dumb bitch after a short conversation. i think you are just socially retarded and a KV

well done

There's no point in trying to argue against r9k. It's like talking to a brick wall.

seems accurate

Says the one who probably bangs rancid and drunken degenerates

>A guy can't have lot of sex before establishing relationship

I bet there is no single handsome or funny red pill so they believe every woman is just a whore waiting to trick them.

The fact that she is bare chestes here means jack shit. For a lot of cultures breasts aren't taboo. Even in British history there were periods where even royals were frequently seen in public with tits hanging out.

>a beta cuck marries a used up whore because he can't find a good girl
>beta cucks believe this is what happens to everyone else

Pessimistic viewpoint for people who'll never improve themselves.

Only upper class women had their tits out, and yeah, most women belonged to the priest class and were generally hypergamous. The uncovered breast implies fertility and female worship, as was the custom in pre-aryan european societies. This is why for example in Mycenae, one sees the cult go from obese female figures to worship of the sun ---> Apollon following the invasion of indo-europeans, these same people subsequently invade Crete.

I started lifting because I'm in the military and I want to max my pt test. I've had more pushup gains doing SS for 3 weeks than I ever did massing out hundreds of pushups.

I started lifting so I could spread my HPV.

You need to have sex first to do that.

this a ylyl thread? rofl fucking op what a sad sexless cunt; dont worry you still have your goats in the barn right?

>be /r9k/
>can't get pussy and/or dick
>this is hypergamy's fault
>if people weren't sluts everybody would have their respective partners
>I am absolutely faultless in this
No. You faggots are foreveralone because you are shit. Be desirable and people will desire you.
brotip: no gril will like you if you are insecure as fuck. Insecurity kills boners and lady boners.

Theredpill is objective truth, you can't argue against it.

Your comic is just some bitter /r9k/ shit though

>objective truth
what truth does the redpill community hold?

I've just never been comfortable with my body so I never felt comfortable asking out boys that I like since they're all out of my league.

Both sides of this image are wrong. Hypergamy is definitely over-exaggerated by the red pill community, but it is absolutely real in a sexual free market, i.e. young people.