Requesting Info

Hello Veeky Forums. I need help with losing weight. Simple as that. I need to know what I should be eating, what kind of things I should be doing At the gym, what kind of supplements I should purchase. I am 100% new to this.

sorry, we don't actually know how to lose weight. top scientists are working on it, but currently it's out of our reach.

Apparently you're new to reading as well. There's a sticky, read it.

I have read it but I feel there is more to it than that. Is there not?

>Healthy choice:
Eat less, drop shitty carbs/sugar, do cardio and lift moderately
>Le 4channer choice:
Starve yourself, eat nothing but tuna and chicken, oats and other meme foods, do only deadlifts and squats for months everyday
>Advanced 4channer, king of memes
Buy DNP and pray you don't die, along with whatever regime you might find in the perpetual DNP sticky

Thank you. Do those workout supplement things work? I see them everywhere

you just read what it takes to lose weight, eat less than you consume and you still make a thread about it hoping for some mike chang coming and telling you some secret of the gods at mount olympus on how you can keep eating all the shit you currently eat and not change your unhealthy habits in order to lose weight and get that body you always wanted, congrats man well fucking done [spoiler] stick a sponge up your ass it will absorb all the calories you eat, thats what all the professionals do, diet pills also work better when consumed through your rectum [/spoiler]

I don't see what is lacking from the sticky

Which ones? There are literally over 9000 different ones out there. Just ECA stack to victory

If you're lacking some vitamin, take vitamin supplements. That's it, they won't help you lose weight.

All of this is in the sticky, there is no magical way to lose weight.

Holy shit I just realized the sticky had a link to this. I just thought it was all text. Sorry fellas

>lol didnt read

It says "this link" and I didn't realize that was the link

Wow OP gets straight forward answers about diet an exercise and all he wants to know about is supplements. Lazy fuck.

Ok op. Use a calorie calculator to figure out how many calories you should be eating in a day. Ok now eat about 300 - 500 less than that a day. When you eat you better not have any soda, fast food, or processed snacks. Avoid processed corn wheat and soy like the devil. Instead eat a fuck ton of greens and vegetables with a bit of chicken fish or beef. Have a little fruit here and there and cut out most dairy. Drink water. No soda. Avoid most juice as they are sugar laden. Avoid sugar. Avoid a lot of empty carbs like noodles or pasta or cracker snacks.

You will begin to lose weight just by eating like a normal person.

Then add exercise on top of the diet and wow you just might make it.

Forget about supplements.

This is what I thought it was referring to

weight loss is a meme

Its about about lazy, it's about curiosity. Everytime I go to the gym I see all these supplements and stuff like that so I assumed it had something to do with working out and losing weight, maximizing results. As I stated previously, I am 100% new to this. So excuse me if I have questions about this kind of shit.

*not about being lazy

Don't even think about supplements until you fix your diet and get into a routine. Most supplements (beyond a multivitamin, which you should be on regardless) are worthless and are no substitute for a good diet. You'll get everything you need on a proper diet of meat, fish, vegetables, etc.

Ok, thank you.

Should note that that's at your level. As you progress you might well foray into different supplements depending on your goals, but as a beginner they are unnecessary. Only once you're in a good routine a month or two down the line, think about caffeine, green tea extract, CLA, shit like that.

>read the above articles
Fat people are literally this stupid.