I need to gain 5 lbs fast

I need your help Veeky Forums, you're my only hope. I am trying to get into the Air Force but I am slightly underweight. Due to regulations I can't go in unless I put on five pounds. I am 5'9" and 115 pounds roughly. 18 years old. I thought if I eat more calories than I burn in a day I have to gain weight? My parents are like, "Oh, just eat more!" Okay, I've been eating more for the past three days, no changes. Ive got one month to pull this off, what should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L6aq9gGgFwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat 6k+ Cal a day

>I haven't gained weight in 3 days oh no science must not work

Eat MORE. 3000+ calories a day, loads of junk food, drink whole milk. Be happy that you have this problem instead of being too much of a fatass, gaining fat is easy and to beat the air force's underweight standard fat is acceptable

What foods though? Anything I eat has shit for calories. Milk is only like 160, bread 120, the highest I have is this protein shit with 240.

eat more

Drink 5lbs of water before the weigh-in

Okay, do you think five pounds in one month is doable though?

That's what my dad said...

Absolutely, should even be easy. The day of your weigh in drink a fuck ton of water and eat a heavy ass meal beforehand and you can probably add at least a pound right then. The other 4 could be done in a week with enough cake and barbeque. I'm jelly as fuck right now

Thank you for your guidance then, I shall follow your advice, hopefully Ill post again within the next thirty days with a success story.

>5'9 115 pounds
ultimate skelly

anyway just drink a gallon of whole milk a day

to add on to my other post, get uncomfortably full at every meal, then have dessert afterwards. Substitute soda for water whenever possible. Do the opposite of what people trying to lose weight do

The skelly life chose me. D:

I hate everyone who has "trouble gaining weight."

EAT BUTTER + PEANUT BUTTER

Hell, get fast food then.

Honestly, they will probably just "pencil-whip" you in even if you don't meet the standard.

(In other words, your recruiter will lie so that he makes his goal on bringing in new recruits. He is under an intense amount of pressure from above to bring in X number of new bodies.)

Eat 20 Quarter pounders, don't shit.

GOMAD

Eat 6+ meals every day.

Eat until quite full at every meal, but eat frequently. When I was trying to gain weight, I was easily able to eat 5000+ calories a day because I ate 7 or 8 times a day. It doesn't even have to be large meals, I was eating a chicken breast and a cup of rice for one meal, or a protein shake, or even just a handful of almonds and an apple. Frequent meals is one of the easiest ways to increase calorie intake without overstuffing yourself.

also, like this user said, except perhaps go for milk or juice rather than soda

good luck lad, from one former skelly to another

SS GOMAD ??????

Drink olive oil

Up sodium to 5g for two days prior to going in and drink a gallon of milk. Cut fiber as much as possible. You'll feel like shit, but that's the easiest way to put on temporary weight.

easily, just eat takeaways everynight this will be the best month of your life

Sorry friendo
two peanut butter sandwiches daily already, thanks tho
I hope what you say is true just in case but im gonna still try and put weight on
Easier said than done my dude
Not sure if I can sustain that but ill try ;-;
Thanks for the advice former skelly, it means a lot
well i am italian so...
that sounds kinda awful m8

SS + POB&JAD

Lift heavy and eat a pint of ben and jerry's a day on top of your normal caloric intake and you will gain about 2 lbs a week

>I am 5'9" and 115 pounds

woah, are you me? I was exactly like that. I started some exercise program. I didn't consciously try to eat more, but I ate more anyway because I was hungry more often. Gained 10 pounds.

do you remember how long it took you by chance?

Eat this 10k calories cake and pizza for massive fat and sodium gains.

youtu.be/L6aq9gGgFwY

5 lbs fat = 17500 calories
/ 30 days = ~600 cal surplus each day

Just binge on pizzas etc. and lift.
Don't try to eat fast food because you'll feel pretty shitty.

r u a troll. youre not eating enough u fucking idiot. count your calories. after you do that eat more than what you burn (humans normally burn 2500) so eat 3000 or more. Im 5'8 and 160 and in the air force. welcome to the family you faggot

10g sodium per day
4-5g potassium per day
CARBS AND FAT AT THE SAME TIME

EAT THEM AT THE S A M E T I M E ! ! !

ANIMAL FAT BETTER THAN PLANT FAT

SO BURGERS, MAYONNAISE, PUT A EGG ON THE DAM BURGER

Start supplementing creatine and drink a gallon of water a day. This will get you some water weight easy.
Eat lots of peanut butter and drink lots of milk. Plus a lot of the shit people are recommending above.

1 lb = 3,500 kcal
5 lbs = 17,500 kcal
17,500/30 = 583.33 so roughly 600
Assuming your maintenance is 2,500 kcal that's about 3,100 calories a day.

That's easily doable. If you've got trouble eating a bunch just make shakes with whole milk. Drinking calories is the easiest way to rack them up.

Heres what i did to gain about 15 pounds a month. Buy a weight gainer, serious mass. Take 2 scoops in the morning with breakfast thats 1600 calories. And 1 post workout or before bed. Thats 3200 calories just in shake. Remember to eat too, eat breakfast lunch and dinner that would add you up to 5k a day. You can get a 12 pound bag for like 40 bucks

GOMAD and a fuckton of peanut butter. You'll bulk up in no time, from the constipation if nothing else.

If you just need to weigh and extra 2.5 kgs for one weighing, just drink that amount of water and don't take a piss

If they only weigh you once just drink however many pounds of water you need. The little 16 oz water bottles weigh like exactly a pound. Its not long term and will only last until you piss for 5 minutes straight but its nice for 'making weight'
>Had to drop down to lower weight class for HS wrestling meet
>Need to lose ~6 lbs
>Work my ass off, make weight in time plus 3 lbs
>Turns out coach is retarded
>Not allowed to drop below some bullshit like .5 lbs a day
>Have to wrestle at original weight...
>tfw everyone hates me cause I'm underweight
>Coach hands me water bottles
>Drink up..
>How many?
>Until you make weight..
>Can hear me sloshing around from a mile away
>Feel like complete shit but not beta so still wrestle obviously
>Winning by 2 points
>Get hit in gut and like 8 ounces of water spray out my nose.
>Kid can't stop giggling
>Somehow pin him and win

Seeing as op is a 115lb hungry skeleton, this will likely kill him

These threads are just as retarded (if not more retarded) as fatties wanting to cut fat quick.

Go to the store and buy a huge tub of casein or whey isolate protein (If you have the time, order online because it will be cheaper). Drink 2 -3 protein shakes per day, more if you can do it. Also, go to the grocery store and buy a ton of greek yoghurts and eat a lot of those as well.

Kys dumb cunt or just stuff your face with everything in sight. You aren't eating as much as you could be, it's just your weak willpower

They are going to weigh you at basic as well so you better actually gain 5lbs and not rely on water

>People have trouble eating
Skelly mode sounds like hell

Ez mode weight gain
>Get high when hungry
>Only eat ice cream
>Only drink protein shakes made with milk
Gl skinny boi im going AF too