Most women into (power) lifting are a joke. Females get considered strong if they can squat 200lb...

most women into (power) lifting are a joke. Females get considered strong if they can squat 200lb. That's easily achievable in a year if they don't start off skelly mode. But when it comes to men, you are only considered strong if you put years of effort in lifting. Just because there aren't so many women who lift, doesn't mean that they are actually strong.

k

Really? This is news to me. I'm not even in particularly good shape and I squat 350. I've gotten soft since I went off to college, but I grew up on a farm doing a bunch of manual labor, so I guess that's where I differ.

Yea it's so unfair...
>That's why you haven't even started right fag?

I like my women weak and defenseless tho easier target

who cares. another niche social circle for them more power to them.

My issue is not that women lift, i think thats great, i just dont like the fact that everybody is "whorshipping" them if they are somewhat decent at it

>tfw low test.

My gf squared 300 at sixteen and was a d1 college athlete :>)
Dat face when my offspring will have superior athlete genes

Women are a joke in general

Women
>BODY STANDARDS ARE UNFAIR
>I SHOULD NOT BE ASKED TO ONLY EAT LESS
>BLABLABLA BOOBS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BIG EVEN THOUGH MANY MEN LIKE SMALL BOOBS
meanwhile men
>body standards not only want us to eat less BUT also light weights
>dedicating 5 hours per week to the gym just to reach the mans body standard that all women have to do is put down a fork
>men are supposed to have big dicks and if its small girls will cheat on you since no girls like small dicks
>A man is supposed to be tall, no girl likes short dudes especially if he's shorter than her
>The most attractive men women fawn over and that are on billboards are ripped and flexing

Yet meanwhile I see shit spewed by women over the internet and in real life (TAKE DOWN THAT POSTER MR.ABDUL LONDON MAYOR) about how women are being oppressed by the standards

Bro cycle off the roids they wont make you taller and are compounding your penis situation. Also most women cheat out of emotional insecurity.

That's their own issue to solve, and they don't.
Men cheat because they don't feel appreciated, that's women's problem for not giving a shit about their men.

Women are still the joke

>attacking women
back to r9k bud

oh my god you are a whiny cunt

no wonder nobody wants you

A year to squat 200!??!!!!

6 months max

Going to a college filled with liberals and seeing with women body positivism being mainstream changes a man
>implying im on roids
>implying women cheat only because of emotional stability

You know what type of people complain when someone else is getting more attention?
WOMEN.

>avery
is that a fucking vampire?

thx for the nightmares GG

Did you get cucked in your past?

Step away from Veeky Forums m8.

>I'm intimidated by women who are stronger than average, especially if they're stronger than I am, so I'll marginalize them on Veeky Forums so I FEEL better

>Saw this chick squating 225 for reps the other day.
>wearing nothing but yoga pants and hot pink hoodie.
>Dat ass was so fine couldn't help but mire.
>Got caught miring, but she didn't mind and mired mah bulge.
>Stupid manlet powerlifters started chatting her up.
>fuck it shoo shoo gains goblin
>back to the routine and try to ignore that ass
>seemed to follow me wherever I went
>still thinking bout dat ass

what lift do I need to do to get dat ass out of my head brehs? Maybe if I see her again tell her to wear some fucking sweatpants or something?

How will you make it if you cant even control your mind ?

When you see it, son, admire it. Enjoy it for a moment as an enlightening feature of your workout. It's a welcome and cool, crisp cup of youthful life for your eyes. You should smile and look away and think about the ass for another moment in your head. Go ahead and say to yourself: "That was a nice ass". And then, look back at your bar and stretch. It's time focus on you again and let her go. If the ass truly wants you, it will find it's way to your cock.

People arent worshipping them for lifting, they're worshipping them because they have a vagina and happen to be in a gym, where guys arent any less desperate than anywhere else

I imagined an old wise black man reciting this post

thanks mang

>If the ass truly wants you, it will find it's way to your cock.

I was trying to give you a reasonable out for your unreasonable post but if you don't want it by all means make an ass of yourself.

except its true, it was just a rant but that doesnt make it less true. I'm only buttmad because I have to hear this shit from women and numales daily about the struggle of women and how I can't pressure my gf to lose weight

OP I found your thread on the front page and I don't even lift but I wanted to vouch for everyone already telling you what an insecure pissant you are.

kys my man

>I have to hear this shit from women and numales daily about the struggle of women and how I can't pressure my gf to lose weight

the longer you act like a cunt the more you're going to hear what a cunt you are.

>he doesnt understand a rant
some times we just have to get stuff off our chest

Nice try satan.